It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sounds good.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

the polls dont matter right now for her in reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Why?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I watched the Netflix special on him last night and it’s almost like him having this book, and this back story, and this image surrounding him is pre planned although that’s silly to think that’s the case, all of that stuff was written and released before Trumps first presidency. But still it just seems like a character was being created long before he was needed.

Never heard of the guy before he got picked, kind of like Obama’s story.

Time will reveal, of course!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So a week ago Vance had the lowest VP favorability rating in decades with -6. Things have gotten substantially worse for him and Trump over the last seven days. He dropped another nine points and is currently sitting at a favorability rating of -15.

Once again, for reference, Sarah Palin had a favorability rating of +36. Vance is polling 51 points below what many consider to be one of the worst VP picks of all-time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yeah, how quickly that spin changes to attack Vance. Just a few weeks ago....

Link

The POLITICO/Morning consult poll reveals that only a third of voters think it’s likely Harris would win an election were she to become the Democratic nominee, and just three of five Democrats believe she would prevail. A quarter of independents think she would win.

So, suddenly it all changed?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: lilzazz

the polls dont matter right now for her in reality.

You don't think trump cares, now that she is climbing in the polls.

www.miamiherald.com...

Here's the only poll that matters....

www.forbes.com...
edit on 31-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
republicans are not for answering polls. its why they dont answer them because they always spin them to suit their taste. In short polls are un reliable.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Kamala set record low approval ratings, now suddenly she’s the best thing since sliced bread? Mmmkay🙄

Poll: Kamala Harris sets record low for vice president net favorability

Nearly half of the respondents have a negative view of Vice President Harris, according to a new NBC News survey. The poll, published on Monday, found that 49 percent of respondents have a negative opinion of Harris, while 32 percent of those surveyed have a positive opinion of the vice president. Harris received a net negative rating of -17, which is the lowest net negative rating for a vice president in the history of the poll.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well thats handy.

So the polls dont matter when they dont suit.

How very convenient.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If predictions were based on polling data alone, we'd all still be waiting for our flying cars while living in domed cities.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Terrible pick and a deep state anti Trump voice.
I don;t believe the 'i didn;t mean it, or i changed my mind' nonsense.
Once a person shows themselves to have the type of mind that would spout about Trump being Hitler, that person is revealed for what they are. There is no come to Jesus moment that is going to change that.
All that happened is he has since ingratiated himself to Trump , no doubt under orders to infiltrate the campaign.
His selection ended any hope for Trump because even his supporters now know he's a fool. Many will stay at home, because a fool with a known record of not 'draining the swamp' is not going to get what is needed done.
It's probably better for the country to go to pot even further under Harris and a new candidate to arise in 2028.

edit on 1/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
republicans are not for answering polls. its why they dont answer them because they always spin them to suit their taste. In short polls are un reliable.

Sorry but heard all this before.
Right now Trump's campaign is on life support.
It's been decimated in just 2 weeks.
Some of the polling swings have been as high as 15%
Harris holds strong leads in several swing states and the latest poll shows her ahead in the national polling too.
Election odds have been slashed for Trump by nearly 20%.
He's just barely hanging on to states like Georgia and is behind in Nevada and Arizona - losing comfortable leads.

13 weeks to go to the election and Trump only has backward momentum and its accelerating.

Like it or not, Harris has absolutely schooled him and made him look like an idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Like it or not, Harris has absolutely schooled him and made him look like an idiot.

Schooled him how?

She is a F'ing disaster and only 10 days into this as a candidate, they could replace her still.

Name a F'ing policy she has that's better than any of Biden's?

Calm down, give her a few weeks and she is going to implode like Biden did.

All it's going to take is her answering some tough, unscripted policy questions that she will have no F'ing clue about and she will laugh and talk about Venn Diagrams or some other stupid sh!t.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Some Independent voters too. Which I am. Most people I know don’t even answer calls from unknown numbers. If it’s important they can leave a voicemail.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe Hannibal Lector? I hear he wants to have you for dinner.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Putting faith in poll results is like believing in the tooth fairy, you would be better off trusting a carnival fortune teller.

🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Putting faith in poll results is like believing in the tooth fairy, you would be better off trusting a carnival fortune teller.

🤣

I think you are in denial.
If the polls are so wring, then they were wrong when Trump was strong too.
You are going to be very disappointed come Novemebr and my advice is to get behind a new candidate for 2028.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Schooled him how?

She is a F'ing disaster and only 10 days into this as a candidate, they could replace her still.

Name a F'ing policy she has that's better than any of Biden's?

Calm down, give her a few weeks and she is going to implode like Biden did.

All it's going to take is her answering some tough, unscripted policy questions that she will have no F'ing clue about and she will laugh and talk about Venn Diagrams or some other stupid sh!t.

The election is not about policy.
She has done the right thing by calling out and attacking Trump.
She knows full well that if she successfully baits him into a response then she wins.
Trump has proven himself too stupid to not fall for it.

No one can accuse me of being a fan of democrats - they might be the most radical and dangerous party ever to seize power in the US.
I am just calling it as it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

C'mon man...
Everyone knows that trusting poll results is like playing the lottery in hopes of retiring early.

edit on 29082931am312024Thu, 01 Aug 2024 10:29:53 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join