It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
In Vance's latest soundbite he talks about his wife:

Obviously she’s not a white person…but I love Usha, she’s such a good mom.

Now why would Vance feel the need to acknowledge that his wife isn't white and then try to justify being with her even though she's not white. It's almost like he's explaining this to a base that have an issue that he's not with someone white.

She's not a Christian either, which seems to be the greater of her shortcomings.

edit on 0820242024k07America/Chicago2024-07-28T17:07:08-05:0005pm2024-07-28T17:07:08-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Mahogani
JD Vance is so disliked, here is a British family from Faversham in Kent, making a family music video about him. He just became the candidate and already there are international jokes about him. It's very difficult to like this guy.

Imagine being such a lunatic that you spend your family’s time making music videos about the vice presidential candidate of another country which will not affect your life. 🤡

🤣🤣

Complete losers

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Threadbarer

Is it true that Vance has changed his name 4X and that he once considered himself homosexual but that his faith turned him back to heterosexuality, or is he really bi-sexual?

www.yahoo.com...

I wonder if he is still wondering who and what he is?

Hillary, is that you? We've missed your input.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Pandering, it’s the MO of all politicians needless to say.

Something about the dude that I dislike/don’t trust, but can’t put a finger on it, guess we’ll see.
edit on 28-7-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why does Chuck Schumer and the left want Trump to replace Vance?

If Vance is the worst possible pick why wouldn't they just let it slide and continue to hurt Trump? "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

Instead Schumer and the left are pulling out all the stops to try to get their opponent to undo his "mistake".

Donald Trump May Replace JD Vance Within 10 Days—Chuck Schumer

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

LoL

Yeah, he has been know to pander to the political whims of the kids.

In a parallel universe that is.

Well there is new information. the JD vance "memoir" was edited by a demecrat operative. They got a digital copy of it and re wrote in off the wall stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So it was the "SONS" fault, and now the blame goes to a "demecrat operative". LoL

Did the "demecrat operative" make him come away with the statement about his wife "Obviously, she's not a white person" comment?

edit on 29-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

The Dems really don't want Vance replaced. Let him keep spouting how great Project 2025 is, let him keep talking about restricting IVF and in the next breath talk about how women without children have no stake in our country.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I'll accept that you don't want him replaced.

But it is the left that keeps bringing up replacement. Why?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The rumors are flying that Trump regrets his choice. Not wrong to address that and then emphasize what Vance is saying. I hate to break it to you, but moderate and independent women voters do not like his comments at all. Likely non Maga Trump voters too. And with Trump's age, this could be the President at some point. It also goes to Trump’s decision making, he chose this man who feels the way he's been expressing.
edit on 29-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The rumors are flying that Trump regrets his choice. Not wrong to address that and then emphasize what Vance is saying. I hate to break it to you, but moderate and independent women voters do not like his comments at all. Likely non Maga Trump voters too. And with Trump's age, this could be the President at some point. It also goes to Trump’s decision making, he chose this man who feels the way he's been expressing.

*Cackles....*

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I expect that Vance will also be anointed by God like trump, Or at least get a blessing by just being associated with trump.

www.economist.com...
edit on 29-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The rumors are flying that Trump regrets his choice.

Turn off CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the far left media.
There are no so called rumors like that anywhere else.
If Trump were wanting to change horses he would say so.
He's not exactly shy.
And he's not saying so.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I personally don't know that he will. I was addressing a post that asked why people are discussing it. It's because there are reports all over social media, even Trump's site, that he had a different choice and junior and others convinced him to pick him, and now he's not happy and Vance was polling in the negatives. When you are in the negative, 30 some points lower than Sarah Palin. It's a concern.

And I never watch either of those channels.
edit on 29-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I thought Vance was a lousy choice.
Inexperienced guy who is just a Trump cheerleader.
But he isn't any worse than Biden, Harris, and Trump himself.
So it kind of fits in with the rest that he's not a good choice.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Heck he wasn't even a cheerleader a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No one who was committed to vote for Trump is going to back out now because of Vance. Unless they are a White guy for Kamala and that has them all scared...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

talk about how women without children have no stake in our country.

From his interview with Trey Gowdy…

“If you look at what the left has done, they have radically taken this out of context and, in fact, aggressively lied about what I’ve said. The left has increasingly become explicitly antichild and antifamily. They’ve encouraged young families not to have children at all because of concerns over climate change.”

Vance agreed with Gowdy’s assessment that “direct offspring are not necessary to be fully invested in the future of this country,” but went on to say being a parent “really does transform your perspective.”

So this is not a criticism, and was never a criticism, of everybody without children. That is a lie of the left. It is a criticism of the increasingly antiparent and antichild attitude of the left,” Vance said.
redstate.com...< br />
Typical democrats taking everything they don’t like out of context.
Democrats always creating division where there is none.
Plenty of democrats take advantage of the child tax credit, right?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join