It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new international transport corridor "North-South" has launched

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

So it's a super-fancy road that goes only through "Friendly" nations like Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and my favorite crazy dictatorship of all time Turkmenistan.

It's a land route than can take a shortcut on a lake?

I thought one of the objectives of Ukraine was Mariupol and Odesa? To go with Novorossiysk? Isn't it mostly about gaining a closer port that doesn't force you around Europe to Putingrad? (Formerly St. Petersburg).

Ports are limited. But this seems like a major plan B for you, Russia.

Had you won Ukraine and it had been all yours you could've built the railroad from the port through only your own territory and not have to go through the desert. Now you need Iran to operate the port at Bandar Abbas. I know you're friendly, but are you sure they won't skim funds for Jihad things?

On that map.

Is the plan to unload at the port at Bandar Abbas, put it on a train, take it to a Caspian Seaport, transfer it to a boat, sail the length of the lake, unload it again, and put it back on to a train to takd to the meat of Russia? Seems expensive.

Wouldn't it had just been easier to enter the Black sea at Istanbul and go to your Novorossiysk? You have Mariupol now, why bother this logistic nightmare?
edit on 24-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Your name, will also go in the book.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Man up, dude?

Let's have a discussion? No?

Are you frit?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Will Russia try and cut it off like they did with fuel supplies to Northern Europe over the last few winters?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Your name, will also go in the book.

Will he still get a lump of coal?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Probably not a Christmas card? 😔

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Probably not a Christmas card? 😔

So I see RT refuses to debate the issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hello RT.

I know you won't speak to me (by the way I have not insulted you whereas you have frequently insulted and threatened me) but rather than just abandoning yet another of your threads won't you please deal with and respond to others in your thread.

After all, you said you like alternative views?

edit on 25-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think its just another abandoned thread by RT. We're used to it now. As soon as someone proves his thread is incorrect or shows the real reason for the thread, he disappears never to return.
edit on 25-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I think its just another abandoned thread by RT. We're used to it now. As soon as someone proves his thread is incorrect or shows the real reason for the thread, he disappears never to return.

It's a shame we can't expand on digging deeper here on Sudan, Wagner and the part(s) or roles those countries involved with Russia, Iran and China are playing here.
edit on q00000054731America/Chicago5757America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"But the Wagner operatives left more than boobytraps. They also spray-painted swastikas and SS lightning bolts as graffiti wherever they went. Nazi symbols are popular among the mercenaries; in Ukraine in April, a leader of Task Force Rusich, a Wagner subsidiary, was videotaped wearing the Valknot and Tatenkoph of the 3rd SS Panzer Division. Wagner itself is named after the notoriously antisemitic German composer, whose operas famously made Hitler weep. According to the group’s origin story, a former Spetsnaz (Soviet special forces) soldier named Dmitry Utkin used “Wagner” as his callsign while fighting in the Donbass region in eastern Ukraine in 2014. Utkin, who many consider Wagner’s operational commander, has tattoos of Nazi “SS” epaulets along his collar bones. "

time.com...

In the meantime, let's discuss those lovely folk in the Wagner Group.
edit on 25-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ick, I just ate. I'll pass for now.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I posted it on the Russia Ukraine Update thread too.

I wonder if our number one Nazi hater on there might denounce them?

Russia seems to be in need of a bit of De-Nazification.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I must say Russia certainly is resourceful in getting what they want.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Europe blocked itself by imposing sanctions against Russia and blowing up the Nord Streams. Now Europe is reaping the fruits of its policy. Previously, it was guaranteed to receive cheap energy resources, now it has a huge energy deficit and a decline in industry. Friendship with the US and Britain is very expensive.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It appears the U.S. is the big oil and gas presence on the European block now. Is it enough to bankrupt Russia?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Since Stalin's time there has been a project of a shipping canal from the Caspian Sea to the Indian Ocean. Now the project has been revived and is already at the preliminary implementation stage. You can google this information. There are currently 2 options for the canal being discussed.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Not sure if you keep up with the Ukraine Update Thread anymore RT?

If not I'd be genuinely interested in your take on this post by Arbitrageur.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your genuine, honest opinion not driven by the official party line etc - your opinion.
No-one can deny you're an intelligent person who is capable of real insight when you want, just not sure you're actually allowed to express your honest opinion anymore?

edit on 25/7/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You may want to trot over to the Russia Ukraine Update thread.

Arbitrageur has a long post which tends to suggest that all is not as rosy a picture in Russia as you would have us believe.

Care to comment?

You have praised the Wagner Group.

Any comment on their Nazi/ White Supremacist Far Right tendencies?

Glad to see you back.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You beat me to it!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join