It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new international transport corridor "North-South" has launched

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Both corps, the Arab and African Corps, are supervised by the famous General Sergei Surovikin"

He was "fired" in 2022. So no, he isn't supervising them.

Has he been seen since?
edit on 24-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Simple question, did Erik Prince really serve in the US Army in any general position?

Relevance to your thread topic?
Same as your mention of Wagner and Ukraine.

You've deliberately derailed your own thread......again.

It was relatively interesting reading and learning about this new trade route, now.......Zzzzzzzz.

edit on 24/7/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Complain about me to your League of Sexual Minorities, sorry, UK government))))))

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Simple question, did Erik Prince really serve in the US Army in any general position?

well no he didn't he was a Navy Seal.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

well no he didn't he was a Navy Seal.

Therefore, its structures cannot decide the fate of entire continents, but only shoot defenseless Arab weddings.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Relevance to your thread topic? Same as your mention of Wagner and Ukraine.

i'm thinking maybe in his vodka soaked mind he was trying to relate prince to prigozhin, seeing how prince was the founder of blackwater.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Isn't it completely iced over most of the year?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

but only shoot defenseless Arab weddings.

no more than wagner killing defenseless Ukrainians, Africans and Syrians, in fact i dare say less.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ha ha ha.
Why would I do that RT?
Never grassed on anyone in my life.

And what have they got to with your thread and you derailing it?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Might be permanently glassed over if RT gets his wish of instigating a nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Of course I'll return it. It’s just that the development of the North-South transport corridor is based on the power bloc represented by the Wagner PMC. Especially in Africa and Arab countries. It's not a secret. Force protection from NATO colonial armies. We work according to Western patterns, only much more subtly and effectively. Russians are loved in Arab and African countries, but they hate you.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What has Wagner Group got to do with your Transport Route?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Might be permanently glassed over if RT gets his wish of instigating a nuclear war.

Thank God that our ATS forum is not a puppet of Soros, and Freedom of speech reigns supreme here. You will not be able to silence Freedom, as you act in the rest of the world.
If you do not want to listen to alternative information, then do not come to our forum. The main thing here is Freedom, proclaimed at the founding of independence from England, and written into the US Constitution.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm all for Freedom RT....everywhere.
Certainly in the UK and here on ATS.
And in Ukraine....even in Russia where Freedom of Speech is strictly verboten.

I've always defended your Right to express your opinions here and broadcast your more propaganda driven pieces.....and I always will.

Oh, you do know that ATS was founded by an Englishman, don't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Russians are loved in Arab and African countries, but they hate you.

Is that why so many of them are desperate to come here, risking everything including their lives to get here?
You know, the one's you've previously denigrated and condemned.

Personally, I like Russians as I think do most people. Its just your government I have an issue with.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Likewise, the United States was originally founded by Irish and Dutch families who fled the tyranny of England. This means nothing. There is no need to manipulate fakes. It’s just that the fate of the United States is being decided now, whether this country will again be a country of Freedom, or will remain in slavery to the international Deep State. I am always for freedom, because in Russia now, in my opinion, the principles of Freedom are being implemented, which were also in the USA at the founding of this state.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Likewise, the United States was originally founded by Irish and Dutch families who fled the tyranny of England.

Are you absolutely sure of that?

..... because in Russia now, in my opinion, the principles of Freedom are being implemented......

Of course.
Like getting fined for wearing blue and yellow trainers. (Sneakers).
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So you are derailing your own thread, again, with your all consuming hatred of all things English?

Can't you go back to discussing the actual topic of your thread and reply to on topic posts?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

My advice to you. Read less fake news based on publications in the Ukrainian press. I myself wear an autumn-spring jacket in blue and yellow colors from the Italian company Angelo Litrico, I’ve been wearing it for several years now (I can send you a photo of the jacket), and no one has ever even looked askance.))))
Don't believe propaganda))))

Let me add. Just google the colors of the Russian Premier League football club Rostov. They are blue and yellow, like all the club paraphernalia sold. Your sneakers are just funny))))
edit on 24-7-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So. On topic. The ice problem?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join