It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Dude are you high? The laptop was real and is real.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I’m a little late to the party but has anyone called up Jill and asked?

What was her response?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: namehere
many things you on the right speak of are right wing conspiracies, because your leaders and officials are corrupt selfish pos that use fear and paranoia to exploit you into doing their bidding, even at your expense and against your own interests.

Many things you on the left speak of are left wing conspiracies, because your leaders and officials are corrupt selfish POS that use fear and paranoia to exploit you into doing their bidding, even at your expense and against your own interests ... BACK ATCHYA.

"Donald Trump is a threat to Democracy. We must save Democracy" for example. Just one of many examples ...

They say that but we can tell they meant "their Democracy" where they don't do what their bosses tell them to but do the bidding of foreign entities so they become multimillionaires on a congressman's pay. Pay they increase behind our backs too.

edit on 22000000483120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: burntheships

Look what they did with Justice Ginsburg and Senator Feinstein.

They had a month at Feinstein's (Frankenfeinstein) and several weeks at Ginsburg's then. No telling how long this could go on. Closed casket coming?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
IF Biden has indeed expired who's officially running the country since there hasn't been a transfer of power?

Joe's granddaughter, Naomi, claims Joe died four years ago. I don't know about that, but I've collected enough photos of him through the years to know something doesn't add up. POTUS Joe does not appear to be the same person as senator or VP Joe.
I suppose a ton of plastic surgery could explain the differences....

The sudden appearance of his chin divit has always perplexed me, along with the fact that it seems to change in depth with current pictures.

Things don't add up.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden doesn't have covid. He was forced out and his excessively decrepit last appearance is because they slapped him down hard. They read him the riot act and made him quit.

PS: I'll make my prediction here. Trump will win in a monumental landslide come November. What is going on now is enough to make a large portion of democratic voters not even show up to vote. They know Trump will handily beat Harris and they won't even vote.
edit on 22-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

So, I'll show my hand.

It's being rumored that some locals knew that Biden was facing down his last days as of last week. Statements from his younger brother also indicated this may be the case.

Today...Kamala said Joe's doing great.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He will be preserved in ice until elections, then he will be paraded as the best thing America had since apple pie.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He will be preserved in ice until elections, then he will be paraded as the best thing America had since apple pie.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In my opinion, they are going to come out with such an outlandish story about Joe, most normal people are going to freak the F out.

And it’s all going to be designed to steal the election again in some way because they cannot pull another country wide lockdown for fake mail-in voting.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Going the less conspiratorial route...I'd say they are keeping him out for a while...to give him time to forget there was a coup and eventually "remember" that dropping out was all his idea.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Top left with the droopy earlobes is the real Joe to me.

originally posted by: nugget1
IF Biden has indeed expired who's officially running the country since there hasn't been a transfer of power?

Joe's granddaughter, Naomi, claims Joe died four years ago. I don't know about that, but I've collected enough photos of him through the years to know something doesn't add up. POTUS Joe does not appear to be the same person as senator or VP Joe.
I suppose a ton of plastic surgery could explain the differences....

The sudden appearance of his chin divit has always perplexed me, along with the fact that it seems to change in depth with current pictures.

Things don't add up.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Biden is now calling in to a Kamala campaign event.
Apparently, LIVE.

So far...it sounds recorded.
edit on CpmMon, 22 Jul 2024 16:52:08 -0500Monday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

you forgot one,

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
One thing is for sure.

A sitting POTUS deciding to drop out of the Race and he does so through a tweet ......

Okay so he has Covid ? He could still have a private room zoom call or something . I mean he is the POTUS for Christ sake .

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

He was and has been nothing but a figure that the swamp has been using for their personal interest.

He never really have any powers at all, but those given to him by his handlers

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Apparently, LIVE.

Or possibly AI generated.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Apparently, LIVE.

Or possibly AI generated.

Easily.

I think the reason Joe is staying away from cameras is likely because he had a bad fall...not just from power, but, literally.
He's probably pretty banged up and it likely shows.

He doesn't want to have to explain how it happened.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You see a 'source close to the family". immediately said Frank is an alcoholic. Pretty harsh reply

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
With the Deep State on the suspect list for what exactly happened with the Trump assassination attempt last week, Joe is in the hot seat on that one. If the shooting was successful things would be different now. To botch up a job like that, no second chances. Too many investigations going on, too much has been made public already, nowhere to hide.

If this is the case, it is good to see the FBI and Homeland Security doing their job. With something on this scale they cannot come out in the open just yet as investigations are on going.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join