It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
He dead?

Biden knows too much and He's very angry. Could spill the beans on a lot of the "elites", he now hates.

(Menendez too, which is why Dim leaders have left him alone.)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Biden can't finish a single thought and yet we are supposed to think he actually wrote that letter himself? Nope.

Even when he could finish thoughts, were we supposed to believe he wrote anything himself?

Not sure how many times he's been caught plagiarizing.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Sorry, I guess I'm dense; I'm not following.

Hillary wasn't detained after 9-11. What are you referring to?

She probably should have been detained...for a whole lot of reasons...but she wasn't, to the best of my knowledge.

What am I missing here?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

All he'd have to do is to release the Epstein files to FOX and CNN.

He'd kill about (75) birds with single stone.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

He dead?

I went to X to confirm Global Press' post and according to X.com Global Press X account does not exist.

x.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is excellent fodder for a conspiracy theory.

Has anyone actually heard from Joe's mouth anything about his resigning from the race?
Last we heard as early as a couple of days ago from Joe's doctors and staff, was that Joe was recovering nicely and that he'd be back on he campaign trail this week.

Yes, people have heard it from Joe's mouth. He called into his campaign headquarters yesterday and is returning to the white house today...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

He dead?

I went to X to confirm Global Press' post and according to X.com Global Press X account does not exist.

x.com...

He is returning to the White House today after battling Covid. Do they offer hospice care in the white house?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Biden is now calling in to a Kamala campaign event.
Apparently, LIVE.

So far...it sounds recorded.

Or possibly AI generated.

Easily.

I think the reason Joe is staying away from cameras is likely because he had a bad fall...not just from power, but, literally.
He's probably pretty banged up and it likely shows.

He doesn't want to have to explain how it happened.

I don't think he is still alive, myself.

Where do you come up with this bullspittle? He is returning to the White House today after battling Covid. Just makes you look like a fool.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Tut tut. Biden back on camera. End of fantasy thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I'll never understand their desire to repeatedly look like idiots...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Big oval office address coming up.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

He dead?

x.com...

Do they offer hospice care in the white house?

They should. He's gonna need it!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He seemed pretty alive earlier getting out of the car at the airport in Delaware.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I saw the vessel moving. How alive it was... that's debatable.

He won't finish out his term.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Biden is now calling in to a Kamala campaign event.
Apparently, LIVE.

So far...it sounds recorded.

Or possibly AI generated.

Easily.

I think the reason Joe is staying away from cameras is likely because he had a bad fall...not just from power, but, literally.
He's probably pretty banged up and it likely shows.

He doesn't want to have to explain how it happened.

I don't think he is still alive, myself.

Where do you come up with this bullspittle? He is returning to the White House today after battling Covid. Just makes you look like a fool.

That wans't Biden getting on that secondary plane, and it won't be the formerly living Biden adressing the nation from the WH in the coming AI videos.

If you choose to believe differently than I, that's fine but please use your manners when communicating with me-or just keep it to yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

I went to X to confirm Global Press' post and according to X.com Global Press X account does not exist. x.com...

they were there this morning, but they deleted their account.

The account for the news site RawsAlerts swiftly responded to Global Press’s post, branding it “100% false.”

“There is no official, confirmed source stating that President Joe Biden is in hospice care and unlikely to survive the night," the riposte continued.

“If this were actually happening, mainstream media and social media would be covering it immediately.”

Global Press swiftly hit back at the criticism, writing: “Yes, like we said. There is no official source, but the source that told us Joe Biden was dropping out of the race this Sunday (2 days prior to the announcement) also informed us of this just now, and corroborated it with another source.”

It went on: “In fact, if Biden makes another public appearance and we’re wrong we’ll delete our account, but only if [RawsAlerts] agrees to delete theirs if they’re wrong.”

RawsAlerts accepted the wager, adding: “You [said] you had a verified source, which you don’t. But the funny thing is, you won’t delete your account even if the report you claim to have a verified source for is false, as you said.”
Global Press deletes X account after reporting that Joe Biden is in a hospice

i guess they do have just a tad bit of integrity.

edit on 23-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That's not the flex you think it is. Biden has been physically unwell and mentally enept the entire time. The media spent the last four years lying about his condition. They didn't suddenly grow a conscience and decide to come clean. They only revealed the truth when they realized they couldn't hide it, anymore. And now that same media that hides the corruption by shielding the public from the truth, is again, weaving another narrative to make you believe everything is fine, everything is great.

Some people never learn.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well what do you know? I guess he caught up on his sleep and the Dems campaign coffers are fuller now that Harris is the new candidate. Cured.

In a letter updating the status of 81-year-old Biden's medical condition on Tuesday, the physician to the president, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, wrote that Biden's symptoms "have resolved."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Biden was seen carrying a little mask today too. 😊 So heartwarming and wholesome

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join