It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good Find Nugs , I Agree . I Especially Think this Photo is Definately NOT Joe Biden.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but is it possible Biden is no longer President but they just decided not to disclose?

That would explain the lack of seal and letterhead?

Section 3 requires notice to the leaders of the Senate and House - it doesn't say anything about disclosure?

Section 3
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: nugget1

Biden is now calling in to a Kamala campaign event.
Apparently, LIVE.

So far...it sounds recorded.

Or possibly AI generated.

Easily.

I think the reason Joe is staying away from cameras is likely because he had a bad fall...not just from power, but, literally.
He's probably pretty banged up and it likely shows.

He doesn't want to have to explain how it happened.

I was actually thinking the same thing...

Ask Harry Reid about how Democrats work.

Harry Reid gets uncovered in some scandals and makes Democrats look bad but he keeps on going...

Harry gets banged up bad enough that he about loses an eye...

Official story is his exercise equipment roughed him up...

His brother wanders into an AA meeting and says that Harry got the crap beat out of him...

MSM promptly points out that the brother can't be trusted because he's an alcoholic...

Harry bows out of politics...

Is the Democratic playbook just a coloring book... no words needed?

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmMon, 22 Jul 2024 20:23:52 -050023 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but is it possible Biden is no longer President but they just decided not to disclose?

That would explain the lack of seal and letterhead?

Section 3 requires notice to the leaders of the Senate and House - it doesn't say anything about disclosure?

Section 3
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

If that’s the case, the Democrat Party would cease to exist.

We already know that the Dems are the biggest liars and con artists but I think that wouldn’t sit well with the American people.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I've been collecting his pics since 2019. In some his teeth are niticeably different.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Biden is now calling in to a Kamala campaign event.
Apparently, LIVE.

So far...it sounds recorded.

Or possibly AI generated.

Easily.

I think the reason Joe is staying away from cameras is likely because he had a bad fall...not just from power, but, literally.

I don't think he is still alive, myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow it seems that Kamala should not count on independent votes, they were hesitant to vote for senile biden and now they definitely will not vote for kamala.

Soo will they stay at home or come and vote for Trump.

The democrats think that Americans are stupid, they are going after the black women votes, after spending 4 years inundating the black poor communities with illegals, now they want them to vote for kamala because she looks like them.

Kamala may look like black but her policies are far from helping the black poor communities in the US, remember she is the "border" Czar.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

all he would have to say is the rubber band broke on his exercise machine broke like harry reed did. remember his black eye he was sportin.
and ain't it funny with all the power he once wielded there hasn't been nary a peep out of him since he retired like you do with others who had it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

damn i didn't think any body else remembered that and didn't see your post until after i posted mine.
i also noted that since then it seems there's been nary a peep from old harry on the news.

that is very unusual for someone who was always in the news due to their position.

edit on 22-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He dead?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
He dead?

Just like the insane Liberals to kill Biden when they realize he has no chance of beating Trump.

Will they also kill Kamala when they realize she has no chance too?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
He dead?

Just like the insane Liberals to kill Biden when they realize he has no chance of beating Trump.

Will they also kill Kamala when they realize she has no chance too?

AOC says Yes!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who is 'Global Press'?

There are so many people talking anymore, I can't figure out who half of these people are. Are these guys a credible source, or is it just some guy with a blog talkin' smack?

edit - Global Press doesn't even have their own website that I can find. Everything I find about them talks about them covering the least covered areas and about teaching others how to become journalists (like it's some kind of a school or something). Seems to have some pretty 'woke' leanings too. Who are these people?

edit on 7/23/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Has anyone actually heard from Joe's mouth anything about his resigning from the race?

NOTHING. Last we saw of him he was being helped into a car on an airplane runway. He couldn't even get himself into the car. They had to fold his legs in and tuck him in ...

RADIO SILENCE out of him. Not a peep.

This from a man who just a few weeks ago said that only God Almighty coming down from Heaven and telling him to drop out would be the only way for him to drop out.

Then we suddenly get him so frail he can't get into a car, and writing that long partisan bullsh!t letter saying he was dropping out ?? And the fake signature??

Comeon man ...

That sounds a lot like how they took Hillary into custardy.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

When did they take Hillary into "custardy"? (assuming you meant custody, so you can answer that instead).

edit - BTW, I prefer "vanilla-ee".

edit on 7/23/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i think BIDEN will end up dying of natural causes soon after the election, mostly to cut down on paperwork.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: FlyersFan

Not signed by President Biden: gettr.com...

Biden's attempt to take out Trump failed. There's no telling what Obama-Hillary-Soros have planned. These 3 are part of the "they" Biden often references.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

OMG...NO BIDEN on hand to greet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, after he landed in Washington D.C. today!

What an insult!: www.breitbart.com...

BeBe has asked to meet with the next U.S. President while he's here, however; Donald J. Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kamala may already be "47" 💡❗️

I doubt that for one important reason...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
i think BIDEN will end up dying of natural causes soon after the election, mostly to cut down on paperwork.

Joe is now very dangerous. He's referred to "Armageddon" twice, and pointed out the guy with the "Nuclear Football". This was before his Dementia got really bad, and he was stabbed in the back by Democrat leaders.

HE MUST BE REPLACED NOW....TODAY.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join