It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

first thought i had when i read about the letter,

next week we'll hear he died from complications from covid and his morbidity which that would be being old.

ETA:
that or he had a heart attack from stressing out after he realized trump was gonna be the next president.

edit on 22-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There is not zero evidence that he is dead.

Given the weight of the decision of not running for the office he was elected to by the people, and not doing that in person is quite the piece of evidence Stinky.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Guess my math is just off.

Didn’t know 0 is more than 0.

0.0000002 = 0 when you use it to multiply by a whole number. My physics formulas included me failing the question when I said go ahead and used that little number to multiply. I had the wrong answer when we went over the test the next class. Learned that the hard way I guess you would say.

Well, when if you measured at say parts per billion parts 0 gets a new meaning. Affectively Zero until the EPA says it is a chemical you produced.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How stupid can they be?
the fake signature ends with what looks like a S .
when you get older you get lazy with it.
as you can see at the end of Joes signature.
he even misses out the dot on the i.

Joe IS Dead! they are just using his power.
then they will say hes JUST died!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
There is not zero evidence that he is dead.

Let's just say that there is zero evidence that he's alive.
That kinda' gets right to the heart of it.

The letter wasn't on letterhead. Given the magnitude of this letter, you would think it would be.

The letter obviously wasn't written by him. He can't string a sentence together and he wrote all that? Nope. And he's self isolating at a beach house with his wife in Delaware so it's not like he has an army of speech writers at his beck and call for this.

The signature on the letter doesn't match his. The underline has not been used before.

No one on Bidens staff knew he was dropping out. They found out via text/twitter a minute after Biden released the letter on twitter.

No one has heard from Biden in days and days. Complete radio silence except for the letter resigning and the letter endorsing Harris.

The letter isn't proof of life since there are doubts about it's authenticity.

TV News says Biden has been in contact with fellow democrats over his resignation, but we haven't heard from any confirming that they have spoken with Biden personally.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

An announcement of an announcement is evidence of life? I disagree.

I’m sure we’ll find out soon.

I’m going to lean on there’s more evidence he’s alive if they’re planning appearances.

I think that is a safe bet considering there’s zero evidence he’s dead, which everyone has admitted.

I Dunno about that Now................

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

For the record, I don't think he's dead.

However I don't think he's OK with what started transpiring as of yesterday.

Nor should anyone who votes democrat for that matter...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here is a side by side picture of his signature and the signature on the letter. Quite a discrepancy, I think.

Who Wrote It? — Internet Buzzes as Biden’s Signature on Dropout Letter Doesn’t Match Signatures on Executive Orders
Gateway Pundit

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

One day and it all changed.

One.....day.

This is no where near the realm of normal.

So, I am wondering where I have been the last few years! I thought I had been on top of what's going on, but now? How DID all this change in one day?

And how is this even in the realm of reality? 2% gap is all? ...

edit on 22-7-2024 by TruthJava because: edited

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Because you were not in the loop.

You are not part of "their democracy..."

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
fyi

Before being forced to stop seeking re-election, President Joe Biden kept telling the news media that 14 million Americans voted for him in state primaries, and he is the only candidate to ever beat Trump in any race. But the "elites of the party" were pressuring him to stop seeking re-election.

The way Biden phrased it to Lester Holt, Democrat leaders appeared to be evil, heartless, selfish, pieces of sh'it.

Only at the end did he see the light....realize the truth about his party. 😳

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What I do find strange is that none of the Biden insiders claim to have heard the drop out from Biden directly, only via social media.

That is definitely strange, especially after, what, 30+ hours now?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Stands to reason "Biden" would drop out by proxy handled by the same people "proxies" running the country from inside The WH. The X-Twitter Biden account is not maintained by Joe Biden. 😀

#wheresjoe

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nothing in politics moves this fast.

...nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

He did not write that letter, the biden family specially Jill did, they got a sweet deal for making old incapacitate old joe disappear.

Now Pelosi wants kamala to stick like a bugger as the next candidate, sadly the votes of 14 million biden supporters do not matter, neither the delegates votes.

Kamala will be rammed up democrats butts they want it or not.

Until last night it was a big portion of democrats politicians that did not wanted to endorse kamala including the AOC, then this morning all those opposing change.

The democratic party is a party of no democracy and no due process.

But is not surprised we all know that and have seen in the last 4 years of old incapacitated biden.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Those are NOT the same signature, and the letter "B" in a last name is usually somewhat artistic. The "B" in the Executive Orders is formed completely differently from the "B" in the drop out letter. The "B" on the left is one pen stroke; the "B" on the right is two pen strokes. No one would do this after having signed their name as many times as Biden has.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's now clearly possible we've undergone a real Coup !!

Perfect for a setup to a National Emergency !!

We are in trouble people.

Even IF we see Biden soon, watch close and see if they've got an actor in place. 💡

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

honestly that sounds like right wing propaganda to discredit the election results if harris wins, starting already huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

One of the only things Joe has followed through with.

Years ago, Biden was asked how he'd quit before he was even sworn into office.

Biden: “I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.”

Video here

t.me...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It's now possible that report of Biden suffering a medical event on AF1 a while back was real. 😉

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join