It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: FlyersFan

honestly that sounds like right wing propaganda to discredit the election results if harris wins, starting already huh?

The Hunter laptop was right wing propaganda.

Bidens failing mental state was right wing propaganda.

You perhaps may want to rethink your rhetoric to reflect facts.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Strong suspicions of Kamala being handed temp powers

What are the chances right now? 😃🖐️

In case of the inability of the President to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the said powers and duties shall devolve on the Vice President, until the inability be removed.

25th Amendment

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's now clearly possible we've undergone a real Coup !!

Perfect for a setup to a National Emergency !!

We are in trouble people.

Even IF we see Biden soon, watch close and see if they've got an actor in place. 💡

Think about that for a moment...it would be the most titanically foolish thing ever done in the history of human-kind!!

What, some person is going to step out from behind the proverbial curtain and now start to explain all this???

It would be the first time in history that democrats and republicans universally agreed on something! "The Government must GO!"

edit - "Okay, Komrades; it was important we take out leaders of your country first. We use many method to do this. Soon our ships will arrive on east coast, and our brother ships from China will arrive on west coast. We fix southern border for you already. Canada have already surrender. In the coming days we give you instruction."
edit on 7/22/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All biden international agendas has been canceled, meaning he will not be traveling oversea neither will be receiving dignitaries at home.

If is true that he has covid, covid may have accelerated his decline even more, to the point that he is unable to articulate a conversation.

This bring a very big issue of how long he has been in this condition and how the democrat politicians around him has used and abuse an elderly person, for their own gain, that is illegal and punishable.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

#wheresjoe

... where's Joe .. and what shape is he in?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

honestly that sounds like right wing propaganda to discredit the election results if harris wins, starting already huh?

I'm not a republican. I go Libertarian. So no.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Our nation at this moment in time is the most vulnerable nation in the world, kamala is not leader and never will be, but those behind the scenes are the ones using our government in their own personal interest.

I hope they do not used this opportunity of a free of representation office to sell American completely.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
All biden international agendas has been canceled, meaning he will not be traveling oversea neither will be receiving dignitaries at home.

Last I heard Netanyahou is supposed to be here meeting him on Wednesday and meeting Congress in DC. Now Bidens schedule for the week is empty. That's the last thing reported on this that I read.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The appointment was cancelled, we the people need to pay very close attention and demand that if any major decisions about our nation without biden prof of life and capability should be stop until after elections.

People have no idea how precarious the US is right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

The Hunter laptop was right wing propaganda.

Bidens failing mental state was right wing propaganda.

You perhaps may want to rethink your rhetoric to reflect facts.....

lol ok, no one ever said his mental state being in decline was a right wing conspiracy, and that laptop stuff was in fact a right wing conspiracy, many things you on the right speak of are right wing conspiracies, because your leaders and officials are corrupt selfish pos that use fear and paranoia to exploit you into doing their bidding, even at your expense and against your own interests.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anybody else getting chatter on secure websites?

Get ready for more "announcements" ☠️

Something about The Biden Family.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

You should probably see a therapist for that frantic psychopathy.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They're couping him out.

He refused to step down.

They ran a dry run with the "I'm sick" post

They waited til he was incapacitated from "covid"

Sent out the forged withdrawal letter submitted all the paperwork for Kamala to become the candidate and got key democrat leaders to endorse her.

It can't be walked back now.

They're new candidate has never received even 1 single Presidential primary vote.

But "our democracy"

They've rigged their last 3 primaries now against more popular candidates.

When the regime says democracy, they mean their power.

I notice his B's ALWAYS connect and go directly into the "i" of Biden. But not on the signature shown! hmmm suspicious

I read somewhere yesterday that Biden would speak/address the nation sometime this week with "further details" of his dropping out. Am anxiously awaiting this to (1) see if it actually happens, and (2) see how he looks and acts, if "normal for him" or not.
edit on 22-7-2024 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

many things you on the right speak of are right wing conspiracies, because your leaders and officials are corrupt selfish pos that use fear and paranoia to exploit you into doing their bidding, even at your expense and against your own interests.

Many things you on the left speak of are left wing conspiracies, because your leaders and officials are corrupt selfish POS that use fear and paranoia to exploit you into doing their bidding, even at your expense and against your own interests ... BACK ATCHYA.

"Donald Trump is a threat to Democracy. We must save Democracy" for example. Just one of many examples ...

edit on 7/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

link   

Do tell!

link   

I guess Joe is no longer "the Big Guy". There is a Bigger Guy. Who probably wants a lot more than 10%.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or, more like COVID was the easy excuse they needed to kill him off, ahem peacefully go into the night ...
You got to remember COVID and ISIS serve the same function. A scapegoat for deep state actions.

So I was not wrong when I said after Trump challenged Biden to a golf match that the cabal would try to kill them both. Let us see what Biden's fate ultimately was, as clearly they will not stop trying to kill Trump now.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

lol ok, no one ever said his mental state being in decline was a right wing conspiracy,

How many links will it take to change your mind? Here is a taste:

Politico

and that laptop stuff was in fact a right wing conspiracy,

Was it? So the FBI used a right wing conspiracy in their case against Hunter?

Hunter Biden laptop admitted into evidence

You are beyond delusional and everyone can see it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well ... don't just drop that there and run.

SPILL IT!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no-one has yet said "it's the vaxx death shots"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join