It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

True , but they Seem to Think it is the Only way Left to Keep their Power . They would even Nominate Satan himself it would keep their Hold on the Presidency ...........Oh , wait.......

edit on 21-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If you really believe Trump would back down debating anyone you really haven’t been paying attention.

He didn't debate any of the candidate during the Republican Primaries, so you're just wrong. Trump knows he can't debate. He couldn't even maintain his new cool "unity" theme.

If you think Trump won't debate Harris or whomever the DNC finally decides on NEXT MONTH you are sorely mistaken. He would love the opportunity the larger question is the DNC let Harris debate, I could see them letting Gavin, Hilliary or even Whitmer, but Harris isn't a good debater at all.

Sookie doesn’t seem to understand that pretty much anyone could beat those clowns in a debate on policies.

Democrat policies are dumpster fire garbage that only hurt America and legal American citizens.

link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When you argue with leftists, you're arguing with the TV. It can't hear you and doesn't care.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

He didn’t need to debate any of them, none of them were going to get the nomination.

Trump would never give up a free opportunity to grandstand. Trump was afraid to debate, especially the likes of Chris Christy. Chris Christy would've wiped the floor with him, and he knew it!

Wrong again.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Who's crying?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Right. Now watch everyone be distracted by this while the topic of the secret service allowing an assassination attempt on Trump be swept under the rug. Exactly as I already called it.

link   
Cackles debate prowess...

x.com...

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Trumps response to this was nasty, spiteful and lacking in grace.

Ooohhh.... What was it? 😃😃😃😃😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Remember People:

The same Biden who said he was not dropping out as late as yesterday, and dropped out today is the same Biden saying he will continue as President !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

On National Ice Cream Day too!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Trumps response to this was nasty, spiteful and lacking in grace.

He has to fight fire with bigger fire 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here.

edit on stpSun, 21 Jul 2024 14:23:37 -050020242024-07-21T14:23:37-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
An inevitable and karmic end to Biden's decades of destroying these United States, and profiting off of the destruction of others. A true traitor in every sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
FWIW: BIDEN CAN CHANGE HIS MIND IN THE MORNING.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You know...it's funny. Your hero just bit the dust and now you're defending a person who only got 1.8% of the votes from Democrats when she ran against Biden AND she was never anything more than a diversity hire and everyone knows it.

She's shown her incompetence on the world stage for almost 4 years now and yet you think she's got a chance.

Face it, the Democrats are floundering and desperate.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
An inevitable and karmic end to Biden's decades of destroying these United States, and profiting off of the destruction of others. A true traitor in every sense of the word.

We shouldn't take this too lightly, so long as Joe has the nuclear codes and dementia.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is endorsing Kamala !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

The word salad queen is an embarrassment to this country.

There is no way she beats Trump unless they cheat on a massive scale again.

Talk about word salad! LOL
Kamala would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

Jesus.

You are delusional.

Like you guys predicted that Biden would beat Trump in the debate?

Just stop with that nonsense, you are not fooling anyone.

Ha Ha! If he even accepts the challenge. I'd bet all my stars Trump is too chicken to debate Harris. It would be beautiful though, watching a cop beat a felon in a debate.

I remember when the left used to be the most intelligent people most times in any debate - even if I disagreed with their conclusions they had well thought and principled positions.

Now… I wonder what happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Eight days after the failed assassination attempt against Biden's #1 opponent, Biden drops out of the race against that opponent.

In politics, "Coincidences" are rare.

To be fair Trump gained a lot of new support after the failed attempt on his life and many people on the left started ramping up their calls for him to step down. He's had a lot of pressure put on him to hand over the reigns to someone younger because it's the only chance they have to beat Trump. Kamala is probably the worst choice they could have made however because she is very unpopular with people. But it doesn't really surprise me, she probably does more than Biden to begin with and she's a very obedient deep state puppet who will continue their agenda.

Biden stepping down signifies to me they have lost this battle, they tried everything possible to remove Trump, and when the last resort failed, there was no moves left for them to make. After the initial shock of learning what happened I felt a great sense of relief, I'm not religious but I could sense the world was realigning. It is kind of weird how Biden got Covid a few days after Trump got shot, then he (or his team) tweeted "I'm sick", then seemingly realizing the mistake, they post another tweet saying "of Elon Musk and his rich buddies trying to buy this election".

Then around the same time we have one of the biggest computer crashes in history due to a bug in Crowdstrike software, who are apparently owned by Blackrock, but then again Blackrock owns a large share of many corporations. However there is the small detail of the shooter being in a Blackrock commercial, and that's just about the only video footage we have of him. He seems like the perfect patsy, no online presence, donated to a blue cause and registered red. Whether or not he killed Trump, their main defense can be that "he was a registered Republican and wearing a pro-gun shirt".

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You keep using those words...

"Wiping the floor" ... but thats what janitors do

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join