It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

that's ignorant. I suppose it's no more racist than questioning Obama's loyalties immediately after 9-11 when finding out his middle name was Hussein. Seemed like a logical question, but was deemed totally racist.

Folks need to grow a tiny pair and just call out stupid comments for being stupid and leave it at that. If we don't get folks to smarten up a bit, president Hector Camacho will be running in 2028. It's what plants crave.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Never heard of him.
Is he in charge of something?

I’ve heard of Biden.
He is the POTUS.
He hires solely based on race and sex.
You may like the race and sex he hires but you can’t rationally deny he’s hiring based on race and sex.
He’s told everybody.
It’s not a secret.
Just because these democrats don’t wear hoods, it doesn’t mean they aren’t just as despicable as their past brethren who did wear hoods.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

DEI is inherently racist.

Resistance to acknowledging the equality of diverse peoples and accepting their inclusion in social affairs and governance, is racism at its finest.

The concept that choosing to hire women or people of color is an obvious compromise, as opposed to hiring the best and brightest, is a racist concept.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Their racist and DEI attacks will send many voters to the other side.

The racist and DEI attitudes of the left are what are sending many voters away from the Democrats and to the common sense Republicans.
edit on 7/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why would you be apposed to having the best and brightest in a role?

If it was a doctor operating on your heart, would you rather have the guy who has done 2,000 heart surgeries, or the guy that checked all the boxes on the DEI form that has done 2?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Resistance to acknowledging the equality of diverse peoples and accepting their inclusion in social affairs and governance, is racism at its finest.

Exactly. Putting immutable characteristics over merit. That is racist.

The concept that choosing to hire women or people of color is an obvious compromise, as opposed to hiring the best and brightest, is a racist concept.

You're saying right here that "women or people of color" aren't included in your description of the best and brightest.

Again, racist.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I suppose it's no more racist than questioning Obama's loyalties immediately after 9-11 when finding out his middle name was Hussein.

Yes. That is racist. Also, why were you questioning the loyalty of some random junior Illinois state Senator in 2001?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Some here so want to believe that any DEI hire can't have any merit at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Sookies own words literally just said that....

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Riiiiiiight. Because finding a qualified woman of color, who could speak to and bring in a critical voting segment of women, and especially women of color, would be impossible.

Everybody knows that VP qualification can only be found in white Christian males. Fortunately for you, that's the kind of person Kamala will no doubt pick as her VP running mate.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That's not DEI.

DEI is hiring a vagina or a melanin enhanced person over a person who is more qualified because that person who is more qualified doesn't have a vagina or the "right" amount of melanin in his/her skin.

THAT is DEI. It's racist. It's sexist. It is wrong for America.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I suppose it's no more racist than questioning Obama's loyalties immediately after 9-11 when finding out his middle name was Hussein.

Yes. That is racist. Also, why were you questioning the loyalty of some random junior Illinois state Senator in 2001?

We had just been attacked by Muslim extremists. And they looked like they were looking to do more harm if they could. Then to immediately run a candidate with a Muslim middle name, gave many pause. Would you have hired Lee Harvey Oswald's brother to manage security for the Secret Service in 1969? If not, why?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
If it was a doctor operating on your heart, would you rather have the guy who has done 2,000 heart surgeries, or the guy that checked all the boxes on the DEI form that has done 2?

^^ Exactly.

I want that doctor to be the best ... I don't give a rats backend what genitals or skin color he or she has.

I want the airplane pilot to be the best ... I don't give a rats backend what genitals or skin color he or she has.

I want that cop to be the best .... I don't give a rats backend what genitals or skin color he or she has.

I want that school teacher teaching my child to be the best ... I don't give a rats backend what genitals or skin color he or she has.

You hire the BEST qualified person for the job.

Skin color and genitals should be irrelevant.

link   

Obama was first elected to that position in 1996.

link   

LOL, this really shouldn't be this hard, but you are hell bent on making it that way.

You might luck up and find the very best of the best of the best, with a DEI hire. But you eliminated a very large portion of the choices to make that call. The law of averages is largely against that being a reality. Does any of this make sense to you?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Obama was first elected to that position in 1996.

Yes, thanks for the history lesson. Now, when he ran for POTUS, when was that? And before he ran, was he a household name?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yea. That's the plan, to completely dismiss Kamala's impressive career, because it's impossible for a woman of color to achieve those benchmarks without "hoeing", and people being forced to hire an inferior "woman of color".

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yea. That's the plan, to completely dismiss Kamala's impressive career, because it's impossible for a woman of color to achieve those benchmarks without "hoeing", and people being forced to hire an inferior "woman of color".

Exactly, you were specific in defining woman of color in the context of this thread, but I take it one step further that any and all persons of color and/or other genders.
edit on q00000006731America/Chicago2121America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

Riiiiiiight. Because finding a qualified woman of color, who could speak to and bring in a critical voting segment of women, and especially women of color, would be impossible.

Everybody knows that VP qualification can only be found in white Christian males. Fortunately for you, that's the kind of person Kamala will no doubt pick as her VP running mate.

Actually, the exception is Mike Pence because he put the constitution over the mob rule.
edit on q00000007731America/Chicago5555America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000008731America/Chicago3535America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It's an example of birtherism 2024. You loved it when Trump did it to Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join