It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: RazorV66

It's just so entertaining to back them into a corner thread after thread.

It's fine to be wrong. It's fine to make mistakes.

It's how we grow.

But first, it must be come to terms with.

The mental ability on display seems to suggest that these people haven't been wrong since their teens....

So many Democrat voting women, often married, think Trump is untrustworthy because they believe he slept with side chicks.
So now they are going to demonstrate how much they hate Trump by voting for the actual side chick, Kamala Harris.
It’s honestly amazing.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: rigel4
I watched Kamala make her first speech of her Presidential run,
I was very impressed with her charm, her delivery and the way she took Trump apart so easily.

You were huh?

When you know you’re being gaslit.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Anyone see this???

Tennessee Republican files articles of impeachment against Harris - LINK

The filing expands on previously introduced articles that target Harris’s record on immigration, a GOP rallying cry against the vice president

He added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” While Biden ended his reelection campaign Monday, he has maintained that he will finish his term and is in good health.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sounds like Elon is starting to get worried about his investment. He's now backing away from $45 million/month donations, stating that was never the plan.

I guess no one told Trump that though since he brought the donations up at his rally the other day.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Are you as equally concerned with ActBlue?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006
a reply to: Moon68
Your link does not work.

That's okay, it is an obvious fib.

Which one? I gave you three showing nearly identical data that you attempted to mock another member over. She is correct and you are wrong, deal with it princess

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Sounds like Elon is starting to get worried about his investment. He's now backing away from $45 million/month donations, stating that was never the plan.

I guess no one told Trump that though since he brought the donations up at his rally the other day.

Why would he be worried?
Musk says the reports of $45 million were not true.

You clowns keep saying Trump is scared of Harris but cannot say why he would be scared.
What policies does she have that Republicans should be afraid of?

Nobody is scared of that nitwit.
She is a walking, word salad disaster.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If we've learned anything over the past 20 years it has to be the art of "confession through projection."

The oft looked at Alinsky tactic that is used so frequently...because it works and continues to.

Propaganda is everything.

If these cretins cared one bit about not only rights in general, but their very own rights, they'd be at least concerned with a current presidential nominee no one voted for, or even had a chance to vote for.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Really? Do you have a credible source?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Do you have a credible source as to why Trump and Conservatives should be scared of Harris?

A mediocre at best candidate that nobody voted for anywhere?

Someone that you sheep were told to back without question and you fall in line with like the lemmings that you are?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣

Even Black Lives Matter has a problem with what the con artist Democrats are trying to pull on the American people.

While Joe Biden wasn’t our preferred candidate, we cannot ignore the troubling actions of the Democratic Party:

The DNC refused to host debates during the primary, even though a vast majority of Democratic voters wanted them. This would have likely allowed America to see the decline of Joe Biden in 2023.

The DNC changed the primary schedule and created rules that made it almost impossible for non-Biden candidates to appear on the ballot, effectively clearing the field of any challengers to the incumbent president.

Following the primary where millions of Black voters weighed in, after one poor debate performance, the DNC Party elites and billionaire donors bullied Joe Biden out of the race.

Now, Democratic Party elites and billionaire donors are attempting to manipulate Black voters by anointing Kamala Harris and an unknown vice president as the new Democratic ticket without a primary vote by the public.

This blatant disregard for democratic principles is unacceptable. While the potential outcome of a Harris presidency may be historic, the process to achieve it must align with true democratic values.

We have no idea where Kamala Harris stands on the issues, now that she has assumed Joe Biden’s place, and we have no idea of the record of her potential vice president because we don’t even know who it is yet.

blacklivesmatter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There never was a plan for him to donate.
There is no 'backing out'.
That was just an internet rumor.
He denied it right away when the rumor came out.
I was surprised when Trump said Elon was donating.
Trump must have read that online and thought it was true.
edit on 7/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Do you have a credible source as to why Trump and Conservatives should be scared of Harris?

Someone that you sheep were told to back without question and you fall in line with like the lemmings that you are?

Do you have credible sources that the GOP should not be scared of Harris?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

For clarity, where did Musk say (quoted) he was donating $45 million a month????? 😃 No direct quote most likely = fake

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Just as I thought….more BS.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

@ Threadbare

I ask because there are so many news sources stating that Musk is backpeddling on giving Trump's campaign $45 million per month. Who to believe? All of them?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?

Fell out of a coconut tree onto a yellow school bus that had a venn diagram on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Did someone say Venn Diagram.....

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join