It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
... there are so many news sources stating that Musk is backpeddling on giving Trump's campaign $45 million per month. Who to believe? All of them?

Geeeze ... you believe Elon Musk who said RIGHT AWAY when the story came out that he was not donating 45 Million a month to Trump. There is no 'backpeddling'. There never was anything to 'backpeddle' from. It was an internet rumor that was immediately shut down by Musk, but that Trump must have read online and believed because he repeated a baseless rumor.

Gawd .. this is simple stuff ... try to keep up.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

... there are so many news sources stating that Musk is backpeddling on giving Trump's campaign $45 million per month. Who to believe? All of them?

Geeeze ... you believe Elon Musk who said RIGHT AWAY when the story came out that he was not donating 45 Million a month to Trump. There is no 'backpeddling'. There never was anything to 'backpeddle' from. It was an internet rumor that was immediately shut down by Musk, but that Trump must have read online and believed because he repeated a baseless rumor.

Gawd .. this is simple stuff ... try to keep up.

Post my reply where I said that because all I knew was that he donated $45 million and as I did not research that information, that's all I took to be true and it was true.

Now that another member brought up Musk's backpeddling, I just googled the general news and multiple news agencies are all saying the same thing. My question is "Which one of the multitude news media do we believe?"

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Now that another member brought up Musk's backpeddling,

Oh for the love of god ... there is no 'backpeddling'.
Musk said right away that he wasn't donating 45 million to Trump.

I just googled the general news and multiple news agencies are all saying the same thing. My question is "Which one of the multitude news media do we believe?"

I already told you ... you believe ELON MUSK. The man HIMSELF.
NOT any news outlets that have agenda and spin and errors.
ELON MUSK HIMSELF said right away that he did not donate to Trump
45 million a month.

FFS ...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If the reports weren't true, why was Trump bragging about them during his rally the other day?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Must be due to his age and reduced mental capacity. He should probably back out of the race. He is the oldest Presidential nominee in history after all.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Sounds like Elon is starting to get worried about his investment. He's now backing away from $45 million/month donations, stating that was never the plan.

I guess no one told Trump that though since he brought the donations up at his rally the other day.

Really? Do you have a credible source?

@ Threadbare

I ask because there are so many news sources stating that Musk is backpeddling on giving Trump's campaign $45 million per month. Who to believe? All of them?

All you gotta do is verify one. Right? 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I just googled the general news and multiple news agencies are all saying the same thing. My question is "Which one of the multitude news media do we believe?"

45 million a month.

FFS ...

Yeah, FFS

It was believed that Musk did say originally that he would be making regular donations to Trump's campaign by the Wall Street Journal, so now it appears there was a misunderstanding as to the amount. Fair mistake.

THEN:

www.wsj.com...

Elon Musk has said he plans to commit around $45 million a month to a new super political-action committee backing former President Donald Trump’s presidential run, according to people familiar with the matter.

NOW: Nadda from The Wall Street Journal, why have they not retracted that supposed interview with Musk?

I guess the WSJ didn't get it from the horse's mouth.
edit on q00000038731America/Chicago5353America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If the reports weren't true, why was Trump bragging about them during his rally the other day?

A real quote and video would be nice. Right? 😀

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Maybe you have a source, quote or link?

I mean, given your integrity here and all, your word really isn't worth much.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

45 million a month.

FFS ...

Yeah, FFS

It was believed that Musk did say originally that he would be making regular donations to Trump's campaign by the Wall Street Journal, so now it appears there was a misunderstanding as to the amount. Fair mistake.

THEN:

www.wsj.com...

Elon Musk has said he plans to commit around $45 million a month to a new super political-action committee backing former President Donald Trump’s presidential run, according to people familiar with the matter.

NOW: Nadda from The Wall Street Journal, why have they not retracted that supposed interview with Musk?

"according to people familiar with the matter" proves it's BS. If a real quote existed, they would have used it and showed it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Must be due to his age and reduced mental capacity. He should probably back out of the race. He is the oldest Presidential nominee in history after all.

If you have ever wondered what desperation looks like, it's this.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

from the quote in your post, that you posted. Right here, on ATS, just above this one.

according to people familiar with the matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This crap just keeps getting more bizarre.

Here is some Democrat Rep. named Emilia Sykes being asked if Harris has done a good job at the border.

"Hello, Congresswoman, do you think that Kamala Harris did a good job as the border czar," Sykes was asked in the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday.

Sykes ignored the question and kept walking, which prompted a follow-up question.

"Congresswoman, do you think Kamala Harris did a good job as the border czar? Yes or no?"

Sykes responded, taking issue with the pronunciation of Harris’ name, "I don’t know who Kamala Harris is."

"She’s the vice president," the questioner responds before Sykes enters her office.

These people are mental and childishly stupid.
Instead of answering a direct question, knowing full well who and what the reporter was asking, she plays that stupid game like that.

These are your Democrats in office Dem supporters, utterly devoid of intelligence.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Because he read about them online like everyone else and believed the rumor.
It's not the first time he has done something like that.
Comeon ... DUH. MUSK HIMSELF said right away it wasn't true.
You are trying to put a square peg in a round hole.
You want 'backpeddling' to be true. It simply is not.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am still waiting for any staunch Dem supporter here, like all of them seem to be, to tell us why Trump should fear Harris.

Or is it just more BS that nobody can back up?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am still waiting for any staunch Dem supporters here, like all of them seem to be, to tell us why Trump should fear Harris.

edit on 24-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Musk leaked it, otherwise his insiders wouldn't have told the Wall Street Journal. He's toying with the (leftist) media, as he's so prone to do.
edit on 2520242024k10America/Chicago2024-07-24T10:10:25-05:0010am2024-07-24T10:10:25-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am still waiting for any staunch Dem supporters here, like all of them seem to be, to tell us why Trump should fear Harris.

Doesn't that cackle scare you?

It scares me a little.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
We ALL should be scared of Kamala Harris. Scared of what she has done and might do. And scared of what lies she spews that might get "acted" on!! So far at her 2 Campaign rallies, she's lied dozens of times already. High impact lies. 🤓 Why can't she talk about issues??????

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: RazorV66

Doesn't that cackle scare you?

It scares me a little.

Maybe just a little but I know it’s coming from an empty, radical Liberal mind with no substance.

I also know that Putin and the Ayatollah are not going to be scared of it.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join