It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did law enforcement ignore videos and reports of a shooter on the roof 7/13/2024

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman2

And only possible bomb making parts, not even a confirmation one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
And just in...

www.msn.com... ocid=BingNewsSerp

That's lots of ammo along with two bombs, just to do a sniper job?

LOL, no, it's one box of ammo. You might find a box of 20, but most are 50.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Soo the FBI is on alert as the nation may face more attacks on political figures in the coming months before elections.

FBI, DHS warn of possible 'follow-on or retaliatory' attacks following Trump shooting"The FBI and DHS remain concerned ... particularly given that individuals in some online communities have threatened, encouraged, or referenced acts of violence in response to the attempted assassination," said the bulletin, issued Monday night as the Republican National Convention got underway in Milwaukee to officially nominate Trump as the Republican Party's candidate for the White House in November.

www.msn.com... rp

Be very careful what you post on social media, everything is going to be scrutinized by the FBI

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Lack of coordination of law enforcement agencies. The local cops probably just thought that the Secret service had someone up there as they did on another building. The Secret service might have thought that the other law enforcement agencies might have had someone on that roof too, I would say that the buck stops at the head of whomever was doing the coordinating of security. No sniper would want to shoot another police officer...once that guy shot it was evident he was not law enforcement...so he took him out.

That kind of stuff happens, it happens more than it doesn't happen. There should be good communications between all law enforcement and the agencies like secret service and other government agencies at things like that. I suppose Biden is going to pass an executive action law to require a psychologist to analyze and set up the security on the challengers of this election. We have to come together in this country and back Biden according to him because he wants everyone to follow him down the yellow brick road. Is he the Scarecrow who does not have a brain who in later releases is credited for being the smartest person in OZ by the wizard ? Maybe Biden should move to Australia if that is the case.
edit on 16-7-2024 by rickymouse because: if changed to is

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That's not a lot, the typical magazine hold 30 rounds.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman2

That's one box of ammo. That's it. One box.

You missed my point.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

How many rounds would an alleged sniper need?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

A good sniper would only need maybe five shots max. along with a really good rifle.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

A good sniper would only need maybe five shots max. along with a really good rifle.

Thank you, you win the ATS blindfolded booby prize.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The point being made is that you cannot go out and buy only a couple rounds of ammunition at a time, you buy in either 20-50 round boxes.

Buying a box of 50 is not "a lot" by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

The point being made is that you cannot go out and buy only a couple rounds of ammunition at a time, you buy in either 20-50 round boxes.

The point is he had an AR-15, bought lots of ammo for that gun and brought along two bombs, all for an alleged conspiracy sniper job ?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I always bought the boxes of fifty if available because they were not much more than the box of twenty or twenty five. I am cheap

Also, if you are going to do something where accuracy is essential, sighting in the gun is necessary to make sure it is accurate when needed.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm now convinced this was intentional and allowed to happen.

1. The FBI waited 5 hours before releasing the identity of the shooter. And a 20 year old somehow has never posted anything anywhere on the internet, social media or otherwise.

2. Most of Trump's normal team was given the day off. So he was given the JV squad from Pittsburgh. "Dr" Jill and Kamala just so happened to have events in PA on the same day, further reducing the resources available to Trump.

3. No aerial drone support, it's 2024.

4. The director of the Secret Service is now claiming that a counter sniper team was not on that roof because it had too steep of a slope. It had about 4.5° slope.

Now here is the roof that the sniper team was on, it has about a 14° slope:

So we know she is blatantly lying.

-Here is the view from behind the stage towards where the shooter was.

That's the roof the shooter would be on.

-There is absolutely no universe where that would be allowed.

-Then add in the cops reporting seeing the shooter with gun bag and using a laser range finder 30 minutes before hand.

-The 2 minute delay for the response once the crowd started yelling about the shooter.

There can be no doubt at this point.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Are you illiterate? 50 rounds I not a lot of ammo, anywhere.

The article you posted said possible bomb making materials, not 2 bombs. Not sure where you decided to come up with that number.

why don't you go ask him why he did what he did?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Are you illiterate? 50 rounds I not a lot of ammo, anywhere.

The article you posted said possible bomb making materials, not 2 bombs. Not sure where you decided to come up with that number.

why don't you go ask him why he did what he did?

The news statement said two bombs and a transmitter on him, get it?

Do you ignore the news?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I always bought the boxes of fifty if available because they were not much more than the box of twenty or twenty five. I am cheap

Also, if you are going to do something where accuracy is essential, sighting in the gun is necessary to make sure it is accurate when needed.

Yeah, so, if he was an alleged sniper and was forced to buy ammo, why not buy a box of 20? The ridiculous conspiracy sniper theory is out the window with that one.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I read YOUR article on which you made the comments about ammo and bombs, show me in YOUR article where it says 2 bombs? Oh that's right, it doesn't.

YOUR article states "possible bomb making materials"

Get a clue.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Unless he bought the only thing they had, do you think before you type?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I read YOUR article on which you made the comments about ammo and bombs, show me in YOUR article where it says 2 bombs? Oh that's right, it doesn't.

YOUR article states "possible bomb making materials"

Get a clue.

That was on the news on the TV not in the article. Do your own research.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Unless he bought the only thing they had, do you think before you type?

Grasping at straws again? So disappointing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join