It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did law enforcement ignore videos and reports of a shooter on the roof 7/13/2024

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
a reply to: watchitburn

Our good friend Thoughtful3 posted this in another thread.
it's a doosey

I too an not allowed on that site. Can you paraphrase for those of us on that boat?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
a reply to: quintessentone

That's not a lot, the typical magazine hold 30 rounds.

How many rounds would an alleged sniper need?

Yep, ONE BOX would be how many boxes he needed. Not two.

Get it?

That isn't to much even if he only needed one. They won't sell you one or two bullets unless it is black market.

one box of 20 or one box of 50, let's go for the 50 when I need only 5 rounds in my AR-15.

Get it?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Says one lunatic on the internet........case closed ladies and gents

Says the FBI and anyone else that knows reality from a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

What's disappointing is that you believe every little thing you read on MSM to be gospel.

The FBI put out that statement.

They also said those documents in Mar a Largo were not staged with the fake stuff they did stage them with to make Trump look guilty.
What else have they covered up for? Oh yeah that Laptop.

FBI are either F'n big idiots or they are criminally involved with aiding a coup on the COTUS.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Quit spinning it. Facts are clues, and not total conclusions. Sherlock Holmes taught us that ALL the facts have to be examined. We don't have that here.

Facts DONT explain the situation.

FACTS are CLUES!

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

Perhaps, except he was wearing a gray sweatsuit, not a uniform.

Well Biden ordered a full investigation as to the SS failures, so we will find out soon enough.

Oh I'm sure that will help. 😂

Lol, you're a riot. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Conspiracy theories don't cut the mustard.

TRUE, but we are talking facts. Theories come after you have some facts. Theories help connect the dot and do not have to be true, yet they help get to the truth faster than laughing at people with facts.

Facts should explain the situation and if there are further questions, then more investigations are needed to gain more facts and answers. Conspiracy theories don't fit in there, IMO.

Facts explain a lot, to answer further questions requires investigation to get more facts...conspiracy theories don't provide answers.

I am posting FBI statements...is the FBI spinning it?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: PorkChop96

That one has a way of confusing obstinance for intelligence.

The intelligence is to be found in the truth, read my source from the FBI. Explosives found, not bomb making materials. Simple enough to understand, right? Oh wait.

The same FBI that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo?

OK genius

OK you genius can believe in the alleged sniper conspiracy theory...it makes good entertainment for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Get it?

That isn't to much even if he only needed one. They won't sell you one or two bullets unless it is black market.

one box of 20 or one box of 50, let's go for the 50 when I need only 5 rounds in my AR-15.

Get it?

so you can prove the store had the rounds he wanted in boxes of 20? Or are you talking out your ass yet again?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The intelligence is to be found in the truth, read my source from the FBI. Explosives found, not bomb making materials. Simple enough to understand, right? Oh wait.

OK genius

OK you genius can believe in the alleged sniper conspiracy theory...it makes good entertainment for me.

what is it that we all believe?

this is Silly Ole Me level DERPing. Is that you hun?
edit on 16-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Get it?

Get it?

Yes, that you refuse to get it. wanting some spin on it.

Not my problem. If he had a ammo box with a bunch in it is what you need to get a grip on there bud.

You have no idea where he went to get them. He may have jacked them from dads gun safe?
edit on 16000000313120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Now FBI says explosive devices along with transmitter found in Crooks car. Yeah sounds like what a sniper would need to use. /sarc
edit on q00000030731America/Chicago5656America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

for a diversion? That's what I thought as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

for a diversion? That's what I thought as well.

Glad you aren't in charge of anything important.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

OK genius

And you can believe the FBI - I'm sure their info is accurate and truthful THIS TIME -

Clown

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

OK genius

And you can believe the FBI - I'm sure their info is accurate and truthful THIS TIME -

Clown

More believable than some of the clown theories here.

More...

The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI have issued a bulletin to law enforcement across the country warning them that, in the wake of Saturday's attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump, violent extremists could try to conduct "follow-on or retaliatory" attacks at events over the next few months related to the 2024 presidential election.

The bulletin urged local, state and federal law enforcement -- and their partners -- to remain vigilant and report any suspicious behavior.

"The FBI and DHS remain concerned ... particularly given that individuals in some online communities have threatened, encouraged, or referenced acts of violence in response to the attempted assassination," said the bulletin, issued Monday night as the Republican National Convention got underway in Milwaukee to officially nominate Trump as the Republican Party's candidate for the White House in November.

www.msn.com...

And the ball keeps being hit back and forth. Disgusting behaviour from both sides of the fence.
edit on q00000044731America/Chicago5454America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The important things are someone allowed that kid to get to his spot and stay there and one man is dead two wounded that had the Police officer actually saw him up there and ran after getting the rifle barrel facing him, he should have made them get Trump out of harms way.

Everything else is secondary to that part. How can all those coincidences come together if someone on the inside wasn't protecting the kid till he got his shots in. Never would it be allowed that someone go there who wasn't part of the team of snipers with their own spotters. Lots of folks reporting it speaks badly for them giving that kid time to kill people.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can only surmise that since they had their own snipers on some roofs they may have been confused as to whether the shooter was one of their own or not?

No. They would have been informed from a director. They all had ear radios. Your "surmise" is all BS. You seem to be wild ass hyena banshee today covering for the "implied" ideas this was planned by NWO-Democrats and Trump hate mongers. 🤣🤣 Wild screaming yellow

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
There are phone camera videos of people reporting to the police and sheriffs, a man on the roof.

A policeman went up to the roof, saw the shooter who turned toward him and got off the roof.

There are multiple phone cameras that caught people trying to tell the law enforcement that there was a man on the roof with a rifle, over a minute before the shooting occurred.

There is evidence Crooks was reported to law enforcement as behaving suspiciously and they did nothing.

youtu.be...

What was the response?

Nothing, NADA

The Secret Service head said in an interview, the roof was too "steep" to put an officer on that roof and so they decided not to.

youtu.be...

Sadly, law enforcement, it appears, allowed the shooter to remain on the roof.

Do you think I'm wrong, please do post as to why you think I'm wrong.

I put this under conspiracy theories, because this will clearly become one.

Stay civil please, don't incite more violence, please respond calmly without pointing at any particular person. We can not ignore this evidence, but neither should we incite more violence.

Please discuss this as if you were discussing the weirdness around the JFK assassination.

Thanks.

I believe the story of the cop going up and having the gun pointed at him is an AP (associated press) or LEO fabrication. A cop would back off and then come back up, gun in hand and ready, then shoot the gunman. Any other scenario is simply silly. Unless of course the cops are all DEI hires that have never seen a "Murder-Death-Kill" scenario in their utopian world.

Cheers - Dave

Apparently, from news reports, the Sheriff verified this in an interview and said the officer did the right thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Look what happens when you even entertain the possibility that some group, maybe deep state, conspired to assassinate Trump. The facts are not adding up, at this point it looks like all investigative possibilities are wide open yet look at the close minded CNN host's reaction. This is a huge problem not just with the msm but most people have been programmed, knee jerk reaction to even the thought of a conspiracy theory as an explanation.
unbelievable

edit on 16-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I can only surmise that since they had their own snipers on some roofs they may have been confused as to whether the shooter was one of their own or not?

No. They would have been informed from a director. They all had ear radios. Your "surmise" is all BS. You seem to be wild ass hyena banshee today covering for the "implied" ideas this was planned by NWO-Democrats and Trump hate mongers. 🤣🤣 Wild screaming yellow

No, you don't know what they knew or didn't know. So the BS is flowing steadily here as per usual.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
According to OAN, the ladder was purchased the day before …….
Anybody have ideas on that ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join