It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did law enforcement ignore videos and reports of a shooter on the roof 7/13/2024

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

It's called a cascade of failures, one building on the next. That's the glaring problem with traditional chain of command structure especially regarding ROE. It's the reason SOF teams operate autonomously. They have to answer to their actions after the fact but are able to make that judgement call in the moment. If you don't have the stones for it, that jobs not for you.

Adding: If one is on a counter sniper team, they should absolutely operate the same way.
edit on 16-7-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
SECRET SERVICE HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT - MORE INSIGHT INTO THIS

The last part of this video puts together a timeline of events from many different video angles. The shooter was on the roof for at least two minutes before shooting. Don't know exactly when he first got on the roof, some time before that.

Gateway Pundit running a story … that’s as far as I go …
edit on 16-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And yes, SS is the elite security in our country and the reason why our record of assassinated political figures is soo low, they do not make mistakes.

Exactly, mostly because it's just to easy not to make mistakes
when you have enough personel.

Wink wink

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

So glad you chimed in with your post, I always respect your views, opinions and experiences, thank you.
Has anyone checked out AGR International Inc. for any possible links or political affiliations?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
a reply to: quintessentone

Perhaps, except he was wearing a gray sweatsuit, not a uniform.

Well Biden ordered a full investigation as to the SS failures, so we will find out soon enough.

Oh I'm sure that will help. πŸ˜‚

Lol, you're a riot. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Conspiracy theories don't cut the mustard.

TRUE, but we are talking facts. Theories come after you have some facts. Theories help connect the dot and do not have to be true, yet they help get to the truth faster than laughing at people with facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well Biden ordered a full investigation as to the SS failures, so we will find out soon enough.

TRUE, but we are talking facts. Theories come after you have some facts. Theories help connect the dot and do not have to be true, yet they help get to the truth faster than laughing at people with facts.

Facts should explain the situation and if there are further questions, then more investigations are needed to gain more facts and answers. Conspiracy theories don't fit in there, IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I can only surmise that since they had their own snipers on some roofs they may have been confused as to whether the shooter was one of their own or not?

The more I watch the Videos the more I think it may be as simple as that .

I think for the most part the LEO's on site thought that Crooks was one of there own . He was literally on top of there staging site.

Look at the Secret Service counter sniper that guy was shocked when he realized Crooks was shooting at Trump.

That being said . There was a compromise from with in the Security Detail someone had to know about Crooks, I'm hearing that Secret Service was diverting Agents away from Trumps detail to cover Biden's Detail.

From
The closeups, his clothing was lighter and entirely different. All the snipers were wearing camo and head gear.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Facts DONT explain the situation.

FACTS are CLUES!

Facts should explain the situation and if there are further questions, then more investigations are needed to gain more facts and answers. Conspiracy theories don't fit in there, IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Facts DONT explain the situation.

FACTS are CLUES!

Facts explain a lot, to answer further questions requires investigation to get more facts...conspiracy theories don't provide answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I always thought they trained snipers to spot and take out any threat. How did they not see the shooter climb over the peak with a rifle?

Were they not briefed on where all snipers were to be positioned?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

that's just one of many curious failures that all seem to allow one outcome. Could be coincidence, but eventually, it can't just be that.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

2 things stand out to me.

30 minutes before the shooting they knew there was a breach.
They allowed him on stage.

It makes no logical sense.
If the Trump campaign, at no time during that 30 minutes was not contacted, there is a serious issue.

I believe this was allowed to happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It starting to look like that, or just give the shooter enough time to take a shot and see how lucky he was.

Is starting to look very ugly, especially when the shooter was able to carry a ladder to the building and nobody questioned that, people seen him climbing the building with a rifle and no police or SS doing anything about it.

The more you look at it, the weirder is starting to look.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There are phone camera videos of people reporting to the police and sheriffs, a man on the roof.

A policeman went up to the roof, saw the shooter who turned toward him and got off the roof.

There are multiple phone cameras that caught people trying to tell the law enforcement that there was a man on the roof with a rifle, over a minute before the shooting occurred.

There is evidence Crooks was reported to law enforcement as behaving suspiciously and they did nothing.

youtu.be...

What was the response?

Nothing, NADA

The Secret Service head said in an interview, the roof was too "steep" to put an officer on that roof and so they decided not to.

youtu.be...

Sadly, law enforcement, it appears, allowed the shooter to remain on the roof.

Do you think I'm wrong, please do post as to why you think I'm wrong.

I put this under conspiracy theories, because this will clearly become one.

Stay civil please, don't incite more violence, please respond calmly without pointing at any particular person. We can not ignore this evidence, but neither should we incite more violence.

Please discuss this as if you were discussing the weirdness around the JFK assassination.

Thanks.

I believe the story of the cop going up and having the gun pointed at him is an AP (associated press) or LEO fabrication. A cop would back off and then come back up, gun in hand and ready, then shoot the gunman. Any other scenario is simply silly. Unless of course the cops are all DEI hires that have never seen a "Murder-Death-Kill" scenario in their utopian world.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2024b17_000000Tue, 16 Jul 2024 11:39:17 -050000000072024-07-16T11:39:17-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: strongfp

that's just one of many curious failures that all seem to allow one outcome. Could be coincidence, but eventually, it can't just be that.

The biggest failure of all is what put this poor kid on that roof
in the first place? What kind of tragic life did he have that
got his brains blown out all over a roof? Just 20 GD years old.

That is just some kind of weird if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie
It's hard to wrap my head around this and have intentionally refrained from commenting on this incident until I did but now I have decided that there is not a chance in hell the Secret Service can unintentionally be that incompetent.

This assassination attempt was allowed to happen. There are snakes in the grass in the Secret Service and Congress needs to investigate this and the first 2 witnesses should be the 2 anti-snipers on the roof behind Trump.
edit on 16-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 16-7-2024 by EatZeeBugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And just in...

www.msn.com... ocid=BingNewsSerp

That's lots of ammo along with two bombs, just to do a sniper job?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That's one box of ammo. That's it. One box.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join