It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did law enforcement ignore videos and reports of a shooter on the roof 7/13/2024

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Kaiju666

I can only surmise that since they had their own snipers on some roofs they may have been confused as to whether the shooter was one of their own or not?

Heads need to roll, there’s so many failures here …at the very least. That scenario you just surmised would have so many failures by multiple people, not just one.

They had better find out where the failures were and fix it because if the political rhetoric from both sides is not controlled then this won't be the last violent act.

got to be in the 20's by now. Paycheck can't be sent until you reach 30.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kaiju666

I can only surmise that since they had their own snipers on some roofs they may have been confused as to whether the shooter was one of their own or not?

Heads need to roll, there’s so many failures here …at the very least. That scenario you just surmised would have so many failures by multiple people, not just one.

They had better find out where the failures were and fix it because if the political rhetoric from both sides is not controlled then this won't be the last violent act.

got to be in the 20's by now. Paycheck can't be sent until you reach 30.

Root cause, Dude...root cause.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The more I watch the Videos the more I think it may be as simple as that .

I think for the most part the LEO's on site thought that Crooks was one of there own . He was literally on top of there staging site.

Look at the Secret Service counter sniper that guy was shocked when he realized Crooks was shooting at Trump.

That being said . There was a compromise from with in the Security Detail someone had to know about Crooks, I'm hearing that Secret Service was diverting Agents away from Trumps detail to cover Biden's Detail.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yeah, it seems the failure was something simple ... simple to be overlooked.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I don't buy any of this incompetence crap either.

It's the freakin former President of the United States for crap sakes.
The secret service doesn't make mistakes guarding the life of
a protectee. I know damn well they don't miss a trick because there
isn't any room for even one mistake. Incompetence no! Intentional
incompetence? Let's put it this way, couldn't happen to Biden, never
no way, ever.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68
I doubt that any failures were made except the outcome maybe. They do this always, they paint people in charge as idiots so the average citizen is seduced into believing that it is only stupidity and not malice that is acting.

Aren´t there too many failures in that story to really still believe that only idiots did idiot things and did not follow a plan, perhaps even unknowingly because of orders from higher up? One failure, ok. Two failures, hmm. Three and more failures, come on, they are not failures. They want to make you believe that they were just mistakes and not intentional and that only idiots are in charge everywhere but never evil people.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The FBI was put in charge of investigating this so I don't expect the truth to come out, going by past history.

Whoever was in charge of overseeing security and failed to ensure personel were on all rooftops where a sniper could be needs to lose his/her/they/them's job.

With so many law enforcement officers ignoring the crowd pointing out the sniper long before first shots were fired I think any rational person would agree some level of gov. involvement allowed this to deliberately happen.

Too many turned a blind eye to what so many others were seeing and pointing out for it to be a 'conspiracy theory'. For the rest of you, stand by; the official FBI report will be giving you your next talking points soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

yeah i dont really believe the first i heard on msm that that building was not ss responsibility it was local law enforcement but i dont think that even matters when people are literally telling the cop theres a guy with a gun right there. i cant believe there wasnt a drone at least if they werent going to put a person securing that roof.

i want to know if the venue was changed last minute. i want to know if there were less than normal amount of security personnel i have never been to a trump rally so i dont know what his protocols are but when i saw obama speak he had this gigantic clear screen im assuming was bulletproof glass like this thing was huge so i dont know actually but i just thought at the time it was bulletproof glass or something. it was so big you couldnt even tell it was there in the tv footage.

i wanna know more about this kid too like did he have no friends at all? msm said he tried to join the high school shooting team and was a bad shot and didnt make it but then they said he joined a gun club. i did do some looking into the gun club but it seems like a totally normal gun club like not a front for something so idk.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The FBI was put in charge of investigating this so I don't expect the truth to come out, going by past history.

Whoever was in charge of overseeing security and failed to ensure personel were on all rooftops where a sniper could be needs to lose his/her/they/them's job.

With so many law enforcement officers ignoring the crowd pointing out the sniper long before first shots were fired I think any rational person would agree some level of gov. involvement allowed this to deliberately happen.

Too many turned a blind eye to what so many others were seeing and pointing out for it to be a 'conspiracy theory'. For the rest of you, stand by; the official FBI report will be giving you your next talking points soon.

Really, the FBI? I can't find any proof of that. Please post your source.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

well, no harm, no foul. BTW, the team Trump had has been reassigned to Biden. fiarzies?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

dont know if you were asking this or not like were you asking for a source the fbi is investigating it? i dont know if you didnt see bidens first tv statement but he said he has told the fbi to do a thorough and swift investigation.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This may have been a communication issue.
An example of this was how 9 / 11 all played out, several agencies all passed the buck to the next about some odd activity with a few planes. Until well, by time one agency finally took it seriously it was too late.

I'm guessing people saw him up there, some local law enforcement saw him, radioed to the next guy, who then had to call the next guy, and by time it got to the SS it was too late.
The protocols around this type of scenario have never actually been put into play for a long time.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

well, no harm, no foul. BTW, the team Trump had has been reassigned to Biden. fiarzies?

If that is true, provide the proof, then different location, different scenario, different plans...etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a look into who was on the security detail, the local cops, were they all long time employees, or were there some very new one's on the assignment? If this was either done inside, or helped from inside, someone from an inside group had to be there to make sure the confusion was at a maximum.

Should be known immediately, and not something "lost in the confusion".

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

it's a shame they don't train for something like this. One would think since that's the only job, to make sure the person they are protecting is safe, they would put just a tiny bit of effort into it.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Spot on!

Such an investigation would probably disappear behind the national security cloak.... Unlike JFK the victim is alive and if elected will have the opportunity to go trough with a thorough investigation. This could disrupt the status quo so much that he might as well be the last president of the old USA. I guess we'll see where his priorities lie...
edit on 16-7-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

Perhaps, except he was wearing a gray sweatsuit, not a uniform.

Well Biden ordered a full investigation as to the SS failures, so we will find out soon enough.

Oh I'm sure that will help. 😂

Lol, you're a riot. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Conspiracy theories don't cut the mustard.

And self examinations do not either! Funny how comfortable you are with all the glaring deficiencies we have seen. Not like the dei in the ss has not contributed to the deficiencies there and the rot is at the top. She messed with the function of the secret service in order to what, hire people not qualified for the position. It is not a social club that needs a quota filled, it is supposed to be filled with top people for the job! Securing the roof does not mean always posting people on said roof. No one examined the building and thought to have that ladder secured? Okay sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

Perhaps, except he was wearing a gray sweatsuit, not a uniform.

Well Biden ordered a full investigation as to the SS failures, so we will find out soon enough.

Oh I'm sure that will help. 😂

Lol, you're a riot. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Conspiracy theories don't cut the mustard.

And self examinations do not either! Funny how comfortable you are with all the glaring deficiencies we have seen. Not like the dei in the ss has not contributed to the deficiencies there and the rot is at the top. She messed with the function of the secret service in order to what, hire people not qualified for the position. It is not a social club that needs a quota filled, it is supposed to be filled with top people for the job! Securing the roof does not mean always posting people on said roof. No one examined the building and thought to have that ladder secured? Okay sure.

You can play the conspiracy guessing game all you want, I'll wait for the 'independent' investigative report, probably not from the FBI.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

That is the fine line between incompetence and premeditated, are we ready to look it through out that angle? because let's face it, taking into consideration who is doing the investigations, is never going to be allow.

The incompetence angle is safer if this was a premeditated action.

And yes, SS is the elite security in our country and the reason why our record of assassinated political figures is soo low, they do not make mistakes.

edit on 16-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join