It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
413 migrants from 7 boats were brought ashore yesterday bringing the number for this week so far to over 1,300 satisfied Border Farce taxi passengers.

edit on 20-7-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
more to this story than meets the eye

I saw somewhere how one of the children had presented with non accidental head injury. Seems extreme SS were out there to remove all 5 of the children. Under such circs, I think police would have been involved before any escalation.

Not sure on the 'non accidental' part (could well be true) but certainly heard the baby had been dropped on their head by one of the children (nine year old IIRC) in April.

From the sounds of it there weren't any parents looking after the kids at the time as the baby was only taken to hospital the next day due to a very swollen head, hospital staff raised safeguarding concerns over the welfare of the children to the local authority and resulted in all children taken into care.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

My concern would be that if this happened back in April.

Then why did it take until the middle of July for Social Services to respond?

You would imagine as soon as hospital staff raised safeguarding concerns regarding the childs welfare that Social Services should have become involved and investigated the matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The fight for Coolock continues on , Cllr Patrick Quinlan Addresses “Coolock Says No” Protest.

The fightback for England starts a week today.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Great videos mate.

Nice big crowd there at Coolock. They burnt a building earmarked for refugees, but the fire got put out fairly quick.

I admired his message, and the point for "everyone especially the young fellas, get mentally resilient for whats coming is gonna require the determination and courage of a loyal.....are yiz going to war!!"

Its unfortunate that people have to resort to the burning of buildings, but there is no other way to stop over a thousand single young men just all of a sudden descending on the town.
Which in itself would lead to violence.

Loved the Bobby Sands quote, " they have nothing in their entire imperial arsenal that can break an Irish man that does not want to be broken"

Coolock and Dublin and the rest of Ireland are fighting back.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

People are slowly waking up, they have to accelerate he plan (whatever the piss that might be) before the people that want to save the culture get organized enough to block and reverse some of the damage.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Another video from that same protest in Coolock.

Its the garda (irish police) that are causing the trouble. Same thing happened in Newtown Mountkennedy a couple of months ago. A perfectly peaceful protest until the garda stormed into them with batons out and using pepper spray indiscriminately.

Like the man in this video says, the garda acted disgracefully. They been there for months every day peacefully protesting and the top garda Drew Harris, former mi5 agent, sent them in to break it up.

They can't keep doing this to innocent peaceful people, something will give. Theres a lot more of us than them.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I saw the vid of the filth arresting that woman who came out to tell the rioters to pack it in. I've never thought too highly of the cops to be honest but I don't think my opinion of them has been lower than it is these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yesterday saw 228 migrants from 5 boats ferried to England by the Border Farce bringing the official total for this week to 1,426.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My concern would be that if this happened back in April.

Then why did it take until the middle of July for Social Services to respond?

You would imagine as soon as hospital staff raised safeguarding concerns regarding the childs welfare that Social Services should have become involved and investigated the matter.

I'm not sure if kids are taken into care at the beggining of a safeguarding issue or once one has concluded (unfortunately I think it's the latter).

The local reports/police statement refers to the nine month old as 'another child'' so it could easily be a neighbour/relatives baby (police/press details have to deliberately be bit vague to avoid (in)directly revealing the identity of the child victims).

Good news is there's been a number of arrests including the arsehole who torched bus has been charged and faces up to 10 years,

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yeah, i think we all knew the fools that committed serious offenses on camera would be identified and apprehended sharpish.

Good news indeed they have been arrested.

Hopefully, they are remanded to custody.

Probably getting my hopes up there all the same.

As to the kids, well apparently the parents are now on hunger strike. LoL

As to the time taken for social workers to intervene, by the looks of things 3 months is not bad a time period.

Given the workload and backlog of cases they have to contend with.
edit on 21-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent
a reply to: stonerwilliam
That's some fat brush you're wielding there.

Children's ages have not been disclosed. I'll keep an open mind about if any of the children are in some way culpable.

The parents were alcoholic it seems and had the children out begging and a child was dropped on its head causing the injury .

It is only as a last resort that children will be removed by the authorities, many years ago I got my hands on computers that the local authority were replacing that had not had the hard drives properly deleted and could bring back some of the case files of the social work department? ?? .

I came across horror stories of what goes on behind çlosed doors , My sister works in that department and I hear first hand about how over worked the staff are and the abuse they get , a few school friends also ended up working there and one tried to get me to join ,but no thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Romanian begging gangs in Birmingham.

Lawless Britain in action brought to our door by the EU.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

People should know by now that this goes on, has been for years now.

Ive seen it over here, see them getting out of mercedes, bmw's etc. and not just beggars. Pick pocketers are another big one.
Its plain to see its organised crime.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Organised begging has indeed been going on for years.

You can tell 9 times out of 10 who is really homeless and who is faking it by the demeanor of a person.

And i say that having been on the streets for a limited time many moons ago.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I saw a woman go to Greg's in Swindon and gave what was obviously a professional beggar some food and a coffee. He chucked it away. He just wanted money.
edit on 21-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not quite begging but I remember an eastern european woman used to get dropped off at the Co Op in StJohns, Worcester and she used to sit there all day selling the big issue until she got picked up again in the same beemer.

Begging is bad enough but that is actually doing a genuine homeless person out of the charitable help they need and are entitled to.

I wouldnt be surprised to see them trying to sell poppies next.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Well thats its mate.

The fact is they are not out begging for food and drink.

But cold hard cash.

Because it is a profession.

At least for some.
edit on 22-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Its a profession because people give them money, obviously.
My point being if people could just stop and dont give them anything, after a while they'll have to stop.

Now what they go and do then, would be committing more crime.

If only people stopped altogether with the handouts our streets might well be free of them.
Too many do-gooders, soft touches, elderly people etc. giving them money for no reason other than they're asked for it.

What was that saying years ago for kids? The anti-drug one??

Ah yeah, "just say no"

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Years ago a old school friend of mine was selling the big issue , I offered him a job and he laughed and told me he was making 3 times as much standing there doing nothing and had a good pitch back then it was £ 1 for a big issue most people handed him a £5 & left him the change .

Same with buskers one guy I met was making £ 60 a hour and he could hardly play a guitar, In Edinburgh a guy I was introduced to was making £ 2 k a week begging and busking and went home to a very nice house at the end of the day

He had made a fortune over the years begging and got picked up in a very nice car at the end of the day , some of these people are not so down and out as they look

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join