It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He looks like he could grow a hell of a beard, maybe he'd be better off as a Greek or Russian Orthodox priest

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The lawyer for the family of the alledged police beaters has told how the brothers came to be of interest of the Police at Manchester airport by revealing details of the two prior incidents on the Qatar Airways flight and Starbuck's at the airport.

Mr Anwar claimed the alleged cause of the incident occurred when Ms Akhtar started to feel ill when travelling back from Pakistan on a Qatar Airways flight. The solicitor said after she used an empty seat to make herself more comfortable, she could hear "a male muttering in the row behind her".

"The male then went out of his way over the next few hours to subject her to a tirade of alleged racial abuse," Mr Anwar claimed, adding that the male also allegedly used his hand luggage to hit Ms Akhtar's hand luggage once they had left the plane.

He added: "As soon as she [Ms Akhtar] exited at the arrivals, she saw her two sons and six-year-old grandson waiting for her, she broke down in tears and told what had happened to her over the last several hours."

Mr Anwar continued to say that when exiting the terminal, Ms Akhtar recognised the male passenger at a Starbucks and "froze". Both sons "approached the male and questioned him regarding the abuse... and an altercation took place".

The family then left and headed towards the airport car park, where Mr Amaaz was approached by three officers, the solicitor said.
news.sky.com... 519

He also blames the leaked security cam footage of what actually happened on Greater Manchester police , I think it more likely someone at the airport leaked it to give a bit of context to the incident.
edit on 6-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
114 illegal migrants taken from 2 boats were brought home yesterday following a Border Farce fishing trip.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And I suppose the coppers broke their own noses?

I heard a slightly different story that involved her sons being physically aggressive and she was rather abusive.....but hey, I guess I'm just a far-right extremist?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Careful mate, you'll be getting a visit very soon from the online police with outrageous claims like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
114 illegal migrants taken from 2 boats were brought home yesterday following a Border Farce fishing trip.

Words i would like to hear from The Politburo General Secretary Starmer.

" Anyone heading to England by Dinghy will not be allowed to land on British soil. They will be left floating in the English Channel until they decided to paddle back to France. Let this be a warning for anyone trying to enter The UK illegally "

Looked out of the window earler and hoped to see pigs flying. None as yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Petition on change.org calling for Kier Starmer to step down currently has 94,033 signatures with 21,205 people signed today .... make that 21,206.

To: The Labour Party Leadership
We, the undersigned citizens of Great Britain, express our deep concern regarding the recent actions and statements made by Sir Keir Starmer, the leader of the Labour Party. We believe that his leadership has been divisive and detrimental to the party and the country as a whole.

Reasons for Our Call:

Lack of Effective Leadership: Sir Keir Starmer’s tenure as leader has been marked by indecisiveness, lack of clear direction, and failure to effectively communicate the party’s vision.

Failure to Address the Southport Murders: The brutal murders of three innocent little girls in Southport demand urgent attention. Sir Keir Starmer’s lack of action and empathy in response to this tragedy is deeply concerning.

Insensitive Remarks: His recent characterization of concerned citizens as “Far Right Thugs” is unacceptable. As elected representatives, leaders should engage in respectful dialogue with the public, not resort to name-calling.

Prioritization of British Citizens: We urge Sir Keir Starmer to put the interests of British people first. While it is essential to address global issues, our citizens’ well-being and concerns must remain paramount.

Our Demand:

We call for the immediate resignation of Sir Keir Starmer as leader of the Labour Party. We believe that a change in leadership is necessary to restore trust, unity, and a clear sense of purpose within the party.

Your voice matters, and collective action can bring about positive change!
www.change.org...

94,501 and rising.

In under an hour since posting the petition has gained nearly 800 signatures.

edit on 7-8-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The first real victim of Starmer's Kangaroo courts has been imprisoned for 3 years for punching a police officer at the Southport protest after being held on remand for a few days , meanwhile the men who attacked 3 police officers breaking a police woman's nose at Manchester airport are still walking the streets.

Derek Drummond has been sentenced to three years in prison for violent disorder and assault of an emergency worker in Southport.

The 58-year-old, of Pool Street, Liverpool, did not react as he was sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court by Judge Andrew Menary KC.

Mr Menary said Drummond was part of a group involved in "deeply racist chants" about the Muslim community and "aggressive chants" at police officers.

He accepted that Drummond is deeply remorseful but said the CCTV footage of his behaviour on the night shows a "much darker and different side".

The judge said he can't be sure if Drummond was an "instigator", but that he was on the "frontline".
news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Figures have been released for yesterdays crossings , 355 migrants from 7 boats were brought to the UK yesterday bringing the midweek total to 736.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Wow that jumped , petition total now stands at 96,627 , up nearly 2,000 in a couple of hours.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I signed it.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I signed it.

How many times ! , it's nearly at 98,000.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just the once!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
“Operation Scatter” , Labour are to close down larger migrant sites and scatter their contents to a street near you thus making it harder for people to rent and putting up rents , new arrivals will likely get the same treatment.

Large military sites will no longer be used to house asylum seekers in Britain under the new Labour government, which will instead scatter groups of these individuals around the country.

The Times, which was first to report the story, said the move was designed to “cut pressure on local services,” although it appears that these pressures will instead be spread across even more localities.

Richard Tice, deputy leader of Reform UK, said that Sir Keir Starmer’s administration was “putting illegal migrants ahead of British citizens in [the] housing queue under Operation Scatter,” adding, “Labour [officials] don’t care about [the] British working class.”
europeanconservative.com...

The Olympics end this weekend and there's a giant WELLCOME sign lit up on the White cliffs , when does this become Treason.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

.....and we'll get Angela Rayner.....
Also, not sure I would want to add my name to the petition..... data minning and all that.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, Have they got a Starmer lettuce? I recall posting that I would give him 3-6 months before Rayner gets the top job.
edit on am811America/ChicagoWednesday2024-08-07T11:47:09-05:0011America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Change.org petition calling for Starmer to resign is fast approaching 100,000 with it currently at 99,755 signatures , that line will most likely be crossed tonight.

Of course Starmer isn't going to resign but the higher the number the more pause for thought it may bring.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

when does this become Treason.

Is the leader of The Labour Party a Fifth Column foreign agent ?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well that was sooner than I expected ... 100,196.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Reinforcements are landing ? Crap, those numbers sound more like the Normandy invasion.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You can do it anonymously. Your name won't be published if you opt for it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join