It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I advise a sun hat and ice cold beers.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Yesterday 255 victims of people smugglers who had been forcibly placed on 4 boats were heroically rescued by British Border Farce hero's and brought to the safety of Great Britain where bunting was erected and tea and cakes were served to our new comrades.

Hip hip Hooray !

***it's been hot today think I got sunstroke****

Keep on like that and the Grauniad will offer you a job.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yesterday another 255 illegal migrants on 4 boats made it to the 12 mile line where they were met by British Border Farce who kindly ferried them to their new home and phone and bike and .....

Scored 4/5 according to Trip Advisor.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Entitled migrants smash up a Hospital waiting room because they have to wait.

30 July 2024 , 130 migrants on 2 boats intercepted and brought to England.
31 July 2024 ,61 migrants on 1 boat intercepted and brought to England.

Remind me again , why are people rioting ?

edit on 1-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why is it I don't feel safe whenever I see our Home Secretary Yvette Cooper , Richard Tice points out the obvious to Cooper her response is more LaLa land.

Oh yeah , that's why I don't feel safe ... she's bloody incompetent.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Islamic March that doesn't seem to have been coordinated with the police shut down parts of Central Londonistan yesterday.

In this video, I find myself at an Islamic march that managed to shut down central London, sparking debate about potential two-tiered policing by the London Metropolitan Police. Is the Met Police politically biased? Is this march a clear example of favouritism in their response to certain groups the London Mayor can relate to? I think we should all examine whether certain groups receive preferential treatment from the Metropolitan Police. Is the dramatic demographic change in London beneficial or detrimental to the nation’s social cohesion?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, 91 'illegal' migrants have filed to sue the Government over their treatment at the Marston Detention 'centre'. The Government has so far not filed their defence..... it doesn't take a genius to figure they must be running around like headless chickens crying...... "the sky is falling in!" Caught between a rock and a hard place I would say.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Cancelled Historian David Starkey lays bare Kier Starmer and his Labour party ,

What does Keir Starmer actually want? The UK’s new Labour prime minister is usually described as moderate, pragmatic and non-ideological. Here, historian and broadcaster David Starkey argues that this is an illusion. Starmer, Starkey explains, is a fierce anti-democrat. He wants to transfer power from the UK’s elected parliament to unelected bodies, from the courts to the civil service to the quangos. His party will establish the supremacy of the ‘Blob’, all while cracking down hard on free speech. Our democracy and liberty are in peril.

From what I know of Starmer and what I've see since his election I agree with David Starkey.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sunderland police office in the city set on fire.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Official figures show that so far this week 1,071 illegal migrants have been brought to the UK by the Border Farce , no data has been released for the last 2 days.
www.gov.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Official figures show that so far this week 1,071 illegal migrants have been brought to the UK by the Border Farce , no data has been released for the last 2 days.
www.gov.uk...

Stop the boats !!!

Stop the problem at its source. Why aren't the government getting onto their French counterparts and giving them some dog's abuse? Tell them to get their bleeding act together.

Brexit was meant to be about taking back control of your borders, wasn't it? I might be wrong there but its in me head for whatever reason.
Either way, its disgraceful what the French are doing, allowing this sh1tfest to continue.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Considering we've given France $576 million to combat illegal migration and we've seen Gen·Darmes watching boats launch from French beaches (the ones we used to save them) only to be met by Border Farce at the 12 mile line and brought to England it's becoming clear that this is planned migration , they won't stop the boats.

Just think of all those happy future Labour voters.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'd say the French are more than happy to help them into their boats and off they go to England. Delighted. Wonderful. Come one come all, lets get youz on boats and out of France.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Figures for the last 2 days have been released.

1 August 2024 0 on 0 boats.
2 August 2024 128 on 3 boats.

So we could see over 1,300 for the week , and lets not forget the Olympics are still on , the peak will come after the closing ceremony.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Surely 1,300 in a week is a new record, no?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the highest this year has been around 1,500 so it's about average but I think tightened security due to the Olympics is stemming the flow , given Labours stance on "Irregular migrants" we could be in for a record year.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
British Priest WARNS Keir Starmer Over UK Riots , never have I agreed with a preacher more.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sadly the obvious fact they're not welcome here isn't putting them off 139 pleasure boat sailors from 3 boats were picked up and ferried here yesterday by the Border Farce , welcome to the asylum (hotel) chaps.
edit on 5-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And Starmer also blames the riots on the previous Government! I have news for you Starmer, a month into your 'rule' and this erupts ON YOUR WATCH..... OWN IT!
Maybe he missed the memo about the Calais immigrants waiting for him to get into power and calling him 'the benevolent one'!!! That should have been a red flag for him as to what was coming.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

And Starmer also blames the riots on the previous Government!

Given their inaction the previous government and governments dating back to the early days of Blair are to blame for where we are now mate , but Starmer holds the blame for making a bad situation worse in regard to both making Britain more appealing to migrants and turning concerned citizens into and enemy with his recent name calling and threats .... in all my days I've never seen a more stupid PM , and that includes Lizzy lettuce.

He needs to realise he is no longer head of the CPS and that he is supposed to be working for us with his cringeworthy "government of service" , seems to me 3 word slogans is all government are good for.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join