It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like this year will be a record breaker in terms of illegal migrants entering our country thanks to the clueless Labour government , now the Rwanda scheme has been officially scrapped there is no longer any deterrent and the floodgates are open , 370 were ferried in by the Border Farce taxi service today.

www.migrationwatchuk.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont like saying it, but England will become a muslim country in the not too distant future.
Those families have 5, 6, 7 children. Supported by the welfare state and numerous do-gooder groups.

Whereas white couples definitely don't have that many children.

Its so obvious theres a major plan behind all this. All of the so called 'refugees' are young men.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Here's a bit more insanity mate , migrants can claim an additional £1,14 per week in benefits for each wife they have according to the DWP website.

Hard to see why they're so attracted to this country , isn't it.

edit on 15-7-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

WOW!!!

What an eye opener!

Yeah why the heck would they want to invade/ sorry travel to England?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

I dont like saying it, but England will become a muslim country in the not too distant future.
Those families have 5, 6, 7 children. Supported by the welfare state and numerous do-gooder groups.

Whereas white couples definitely don't have that many children.

Its so obvious theres a major plan behind all this. All of the so called 'refugees' are young men.

It started a few decades ago in the USA and Obama made a huge contribution to the invasion during his terms. Now the entire western world seems to be on board with the same agenda, so who's the master mind? It's pretty apparent what the master plan is....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It started a few decades ago in the USA and Obama made a huge contribution to the invasion during his terms.

It started before that in this country under the Blair Labour government , our problem is / was the EU.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The fight back is starting in Ireland , hopefully the English will join our brothers.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I said at the end of last year it was all going to kick off in both the Republic and NI first and then spill over to rest of UK.
I'll make another prediction, immigration will be Starmers downfall within the next 18 months or less.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Its disgusting that not one single refugee has been placed in a posh area. Dublin 4, Foxrock, Dalkey, Killiney.

Most exclusive ares in Ireland , yet not one single refugee in them.
Disgraceful. And i'll the you what mate, it wont end all happy as Larry thats for sure for sure.

We are the fighting Irish we shall not put up with this outrageous events, no chance.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I've been saying for some time; there's going to come a point where there will be a serious backlash.....and who's interests will that serve.

One things for certain; its the normal, everyday Brits and Irish who are getting done over and who's interests are being ignored.

edit on 15/7/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Certainly, the true native English/British/UKer will have to do something, fairly soon. Or it is pretty clear their country is being taken away from them. They will have to get the young people on board first though.

The Irish....well they need to look up their own history, and grow some backbone.

They should start with researching Ned Kelly, Peter Fintan Lalor and the Eureka stockade!

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gort69

Grow some backbone???

If we went to war with the uk we'd be decimated in 2 days. Look at their firepower compared to our non existent one. We are not even part of NATO.

Ireland has and still is to this day independent when it comes to voting for such in the EU parliament.

Granted we fought them on the streets during the troubles, but that was urban warfare, not war. We fought everyone up the from the british army, the british police to all sorts of protestant terror groups. And guess what? We got them to sit down and sign The Good Friday Agreement.
Soon there will be a referendum on Ireland becoming United again. And again guess what? We shall win as catholics are now the majority in The North of Ireland.

As for those names you mentioned, they were in Australia, did some great stuff over there but Ireland back then was a different story altogether.
edit on 16 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: IRELAND AND ENGLAND ARE BROTHERS WHETHER SOME LIKE IT OR NOT

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gort69

Im thinking you know exactly sweet feck all about the troubles coming away with statements like that about Ireland.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yeah watched that video yesterday.

Like i said, not one in the posh areas, the people can see this and civil unrest is bound to happen.
A lot of people, and i dont like saying this, but a lot of people remember how things went down up North during the troubles. So we know we are well capable of fighting the police, no problem.
We cant fight the refugees, so police will be stuck in the fighting.

That area in the video, Coolock, is a deprived area already. Now with potentially thousands of un documented refugees, all single men, all of them. Not one female.

Theres a huge game at play here, the government need to grow a pair and say enough is enough coz the country will be on fire if this keeps up, guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

There is an obvious element of social engineering at play by my guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

They are pricing themselves out of the market really.

As to the welfare state, well as far as I'm aware they will only pay for two kids here in the UK in this day of age.

Not that it will stop some people from spitting out kids like rats.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why are people in their country not allowed to be against misbehaving illegal intruders?
The reason it's got this far is virtue signalling by the well off and the fear of being called racist.
It has however nothing to do with race whatsoever as the invaders are very diverse indeed.

It's to do with culture and with greed and hatred...from their side.
Greed, hatred and their own religious and cultural preferences they want to bring to us with violence.

So why are healthy minded folk who have their own, better culture and way of life not allowed to protect it in their own home-country?

We all know why, globalists don't care at all about human safety, feelings etc, we are mere play things to them and right now they need chaos, so they can step in later with an extra heavy hand.

Fortunately those powers are dumb and emotionless so they underestimate humans. We will always form small groups we will feel loyal to and defend them against unwanted intruders.

Maybe Nations are already too large for this nature given behaviour of ours.
But that globalist crap won't work with humans.

Please lets not accept the unacceptable because of some butter brained toffs telling us we are bad if we do what Nature evolved to keep us safe.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
TPTB know full well we have a labour shortage in the UK as does much of the 'west' as the natives especially our joke youth have decided a good percentage of jobs are now beneath them. Truth be told a good proportion of British youth are completely bone idle and will rather sit on their tax payer sponsored fat arses all day taking smack and beer and have absolutely no desire to contribute like the rest of us.

These migrants are excellent, well behaved and generally want to work and fill the gaps left by bone idle British born scummy yobs who have no intention whatsoever of doing an honest days work. I'd swap as many migrants as possible for our good for nothing youth.................. Yet places abroad wouldn't even want them.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

These migrants are excellent, well behaved and generally want to work and fill the gaps left by bone idle British born scummy yobs who have no intention whatsoever of doing an honest days work.

I know plenty of people from the UK who work hard and give it their all that's just a stereotype for the most part.

The real problem is the fact that they pay what amounts to peanuts.

Which does not always cover the cost of living especially so in this day of age.

If TPTB wishes people to work hard they need to be willing to shell out a fair day's pay for a fair day's work.

And that just not happening by my guess, or at least not anywhere in line with inflation.

Unless of course, they are an MP, or in one of the other numerous boys clubs, where the likes of a pay rise and bonuses are almost a guarantee.
edit on 16-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's more than a sterotype it's a fact, that a proportion of the British population are completely bone idle and don't get it in their thick lazy good for nothing brains that if we all act exactly as they do and expect a 'free dinner' then they will end up with nothing at all and eventually starve to death or have to steal from those that have something they worked for. It's a fact that a good proportion of Brit's indeed westerners are completely bone idle. I deal with places that offer legal wages but the youth prefer a life on the dole swigging lager injecting this and the other to contributing to the whole. Swathes of the UK are infested with these yobs, especially council estates where these once decent localities have now been invaded by these work shy good for nothing louts. You can spot them, England flags draped from the windows, shell suits wearing dolie locals, monster szied fat women pushing prams full of their latest herd of useless good for nothing wasters who will continue the family tradtion of effectively stealing our taxes to fund their useless and pointless lifestyle. I don't know what the answer is long term yet I expect it's something like the siege of Srebrenica and decimate these council estates to Stalingrad style rubble. In the short term somebody has got to do the work and if these foreigners want to do it then good, let as many as needed up the beaches and hey ho that's exactly what they are doing

<<   2  3  4 >>

join