It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: daskakik

You can be involved while not being in on it.

That is right, the LIHOP, let it happen on purpose, conspiracy plan often includes unwitting chorts. The secret service can give misinformation to the local law enforcement team. That is a strong possibility here. The LIHOP plan was also discussed during the 911 investigations and seems to be, in part, what happened there too.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

when pressed, the "both sides do it" crowd scampers off and can't really provide anything of substance. Typical.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

On my local radio, there was an interview with a man (came in late so I don't know exactly who it was) who said the venue was about an hour and a half from where the shooter lived. It is certainly possible someone knew him who wasn't there with him, but would be unusual. Maybe for a big event like this, I suppose you might run in to someone you knew. I don't know much about this new video as I'm just reading through all the threads, but just wanted to chime this in.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

IMO, all the women looked scared and shaken. The men didn't. Make of it what you will.

The one with holstering issues looks like she is ducking at one point when she should be rushing to him and covering as much of him is possible given the height difference. But how can I judge, I have no idea what that job is like.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You will NEVER see or hear the Left criticize their own, without ALSO including the right. Never. I've never seen it here on ATS.

They'll always include, but Trump...

It's always "both sides do it".

No they don't. Only one side is this corrupt.
It's time to own it.
edit on 16-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
J13 is looking like a set up of incompetence and deniability by the government...to allow the predictable and desired political result to take place.

Sounding more and more like the J6 set up.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

And no one found it...SMH

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

If I had to say one good thing about leftists, its that at least they are loyal. Stick together like the strongest epoxy known to man.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: SourGrapes

If I had to say one good thing about leftists, its that at least they are loyal. Stick together like the strongest epoxy known to man.

They sure are loyal. To death. No matter how badly they get screwed over, they're always loyal. Democrats count on their loyalty. Like abused dogs.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

a reply to: 777Vader
It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers, who remained inside and were not deployed.

If they were there why would they not be deployed? Sounds like BS, it isn't like that spot hadn't been identified as a potential danger and if they were there and getting paid, why not just do their job?

Every sniper I saw was wearing black. The shooter was wearing gray.

Also, no sniper would be using an AR-15 and I'm sure those guys know what one looks like.

ETA: OK, they had snipers in the building and a cop that saw the shooter that either climbed down a ladder or jumped off his partner's shoulders. Meanwhile people outside were taking videos of the shooter seeming sus.

You're asking me to justify the sniper deployment criteria? Maybe just watch the video....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
New report...
Shooter bought a ladder and ammo a day before the shooting.

BUT IC tracks every single one of our purchases and comms.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A second or more sh00terz from the watertower is looking like a bet....

x.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

While I cannot confirm or deny this specific allegation, I will point out that just about every shooter situations I've witnessed, covered and dug into had multiple shooters at the onset according to people on the ground.

Not saying you're right or wrong, just offering some information.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
A second or more sh00terz from the watertower is looking like a bet....

x.com...

Good stuff

The 3rd video he really just talks about geometria. I don't know anything about numberology or what not so someone else would have to speak to that, but it's not a first hand account.

The second video is a little iffy to me. She starts off sounding like she saw what she's saying but by the end she seems to be just recounting what someone else told her and some of her info is clearly incorrect.

The first video is pretty good though. She seems to believe there was a shooter in the water tower
Or to be more specific she says one of the government snipers was firing towards the water tower

edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm16 by 5thHead because: 🌊

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
....was spotted using a range finder by LE 30 min beforehand...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
Sure, but until you can prove the person telling him to get off the roof went there with him, you can't include them in the plot.

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
The countersnipers may have communicated with the agents around him.

Yes, and he probably knew there was only one shooter because he knew ahead of time.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So if they could not get in how could the shooter?

Link

He did not do this alone.
edit on 7162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm saying that it has been reported that the roof of that building had been identified as a security risk.

If they had the counter snipers there, they could have placed them on that roof.

The fact that they didn't makes it seem like they wanted the guy to be able to take that position.
edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Remember that money Biden handed to the Iranians? Could be connected, but at the very least the Secret Service should have been beefed up.

US authorities were warned about a potential assassination plot against former President Donald Trump by Iran weeks before the deadly shooting at Saturday’s rally — underscoring concerns about the level of protection that the presidential candidate was given, according to a report.

Although there is no known connection between Thomas Matthew Crooks and the Iranian republic — considered a rogue state by the US government — advance knowledge of such a threat appears wildly out of alignment with Trump’s level of protection at the Butler, Pa., rally.

So security should have been better, this mess is really putting the Secret Service in a bad light thanks to their Director and partisanship. I think RFK JR might have been safer without the Secret Service providing services to him. After all didn't Biden say to the media that he "Hopes it goes better than it did with his dad"?

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join