It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

this is whats being reported from msm

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican and the upcoming election would have been the first time he was old enough to vote.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $US15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing.

The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

Crooks's father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN that he was trying to figure out what happened and would wait until he spoke to law enforcement before speaking about his son.

i have heard of democrats registering republican to vote in primaries i am not saying that happened here.

but my main thing is a question for you and that is because i am really trying to understand from all perspectives of why people dont like trump and i can tell from your commenting it that you dont like trump, what exactly do you think he will do if he is elected again? can you elaborate on what you are afraid will actually happen? do you think he declares martial law day one and suspends the constitution like ive heard some msm claim he will do then round up all gays and put them in concentration camps? im just trying to understand where the abject hatred some feel for trump is coming from so i can figure out because it doesnt really seem too based in reality to me.

the laptop was confirmed true.
ashleys diary was confirmed true.
the many racist statements both subtle and not from biden over the last 40 years are available on video for all to see.
the shocking mental decline of biden has been documented as well.

yes trump is a womanizer and probably sexist as many men from that generation are. yes trump is brash and says it like he thinks it is. the girl making the claims about epstein and trump has had her civil lawsuit dismissed twice in my opinion if anything was there trump would have been tarred and feathered look at the e jean carroll thing. he may have personal racist views but heres the thing to me ive heard him make statements about illegal immigrants yes those people are a different race but i dont feel it is racist to call out a crime which is illegally entering our country and giving corporations the incentive to pay less and treat people worse because there is a huge almost unlimited pool of workers who will take the jobs despite the treatment or pay because they want to be in america so bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why was the building, especially the roof of the building from which the shooter fired, Not Secured before Trump ever approached the stage?

One would think, given their training in security and threat assessment, that both the USSS and even the the local LEO'S would have been able to recognize that the roof of a building with direct line of sight coverage over the the area that would have a high value target exposed, would need to be secured.

After all, the security forces, themselves were making use of such vantage points at the rally!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What some have observed might be coming out....

Online someone claiming to be the sniper who took the shot says he had the shooter in his sights for 3 minutes (it sure looks that way) but was ordered to stand down unless shots were fired….

If a stand down order was issued, heads will roll at the SS, that female director Kimberly A. Cheatle will be gone.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Moreover...the roof the sniper chose was absolutely THE BEST and most direct line of sight to Trump at the podium.

It's almost as if it was reserved for him.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Mayorkas is head of DHS which runs the Secret Service.

Trumps security was as secure as the border.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: Annee

this is whats being reported from msm

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican and the upcoming election would have been the first time he was old enough to vote.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $US15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing.

The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

Crooks's father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN that he was trying to figure out what happened and would wait until he spoke to law enforcement before speaking about his son.

i have heard of democrats registering republican to vote in primaries i am not saying that happened here.

That is not one sided. Both do that.

Ever read Putin’s biography? You should.

I am anti-Trump because he is a carnival barker conman. The only thing he really cares about is Trump.

As far as Biden goes — he is a career politician who knows how the system works — world wide. He would surround himself with qualified people — unlike Trump’s Yes men — that really have no clue.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Just on Fox news. FBI now says his father bought the rifle. They are going through the shooters home for evidence.

If his father bought the rifle, did the shooter have experience using it?

If not, how would the shooter have had any realistic expectation of being able to actually hit his "target" (Trump) from a rooftop more than 100 yards away?

Or did he actually aim for Trump at all?

If, as possibly evidenced by the van containing "explosives" (LEO claim) the shooter expected to escape after his act, perhaps his true motive was to simply cause panic and confusion?

ETA:

Is it possible that the shooter was told that he would be using "blanks"? (Are blank rounds even available for the type of gun he used?)

Who would have supplied those rounds?

Perhaps thinking he was just part of a big prank and would be able to get away (a belief reinforced by the fact that he face no security challenges when he accessed his rooftop "snipers nest") is what convinced him to participate.

As opposed to some lengthy "radicalization".
edit on 14-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well if a Presidential candidates security cannot prevent people from being killed and an assassination attempt, I'm not sure that the claims your kids 28 year old teacher Miss Smith being armed will save your child in school from someone with a death wish and an AK.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Also should be fired for incompetence, the GOP congress will have much to say in the incoming committee meetings on this.

And Trump should have a 1 one on 1 with the sniper that took out the shooter, ask some questions.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

As far as Biden goes — he is a career politician who knows how the system works — world wide. He would surround himself with qualified people — unlike Trump’s Yes men — that really have no clue.

So, 46 pages, 79 flags. We're just not hearing about any new cryptids today, are we?

Your comment, though, is insanely backward. Joe cares only about Didnt Earn It candidates.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well if a Presidential candidates security cannot prevent people from being killed and an assassination attempt, I'm not sure that the claims your kids 28 year old teacher Miss Smith being armed will save your child in school from someone with a death wish and an AK.

that's totally correct, you aren't sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Also unconfirmed lol

It's the bullet!!! 😊

Now that is a photo!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's now being reported that the spectator killed at the rally was shot as he dove to cover his family.

The man was a firefighter.
edit on CamSun, 14 Jul 2024 11:29:23 -0500Sunday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes. He died a hero just as he lived. A very sad day for that family.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The question now is can Trump safely hold more rallies? Will there be a reduction in crowd sizes?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ugh. Very sad.

I get angry reading posts that "God saved Trump!" Like what? So God chose to kill the fire fighter family guy?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Republicans have been hunted since Trump started his run.

Remember this?

Link

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well things are going to get very interesting with the real truth behind our elite secret service training and readidness.

It seems that the secret service only gets 30 minutes training a year, after the initial intensive training.

Looks like neither the FBI director or the secret service director has come out publicly to talk about one of the most historical times in our Lives the assassination attempt of a former president and presidential candidate.

Their leadership with Mayorcas as the main figure have their head soo up their arses waiting for their masters to tell them when to come out and talk.

This is a disgraced they need to be fired.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What border? we had a border before? I kind of do not remember anymore, thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ugh. Very sad.

I get angry reading posts that "God saved Trump!" Like what? So God chose to kill the fire fighter family guy?

You're blaming Trump for the spectator's death?

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join