It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think Biden has already condemned the horrendous event UKTruth.

And called it "sick".

Not sure about where you live but in the states the word "sick" can be used to mean totally awesome. Super cool, and really great.

Sometimes they play word games while laughing in your face.

🥴

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Soo more news about the shooter, explosives were found in his car, this is big, the guy was on a mission alright, but he forgot that it was one way ticket.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo more news about the shooter, explosives were found in his car, this is big, the guy was on a mission alright, but he forgot that it was one way ticket.

This is just proof the shooter thought he could make it off the roof after shooting at Trump. Why else leave that in the vehicle unless he intended to use it afterwards? If the roof was his planned last stand wouldn’t he have taken the explosives with him?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think Biden has already condemned the horrendous event UKTruth.

And called it "sick".

Not sure about where you live but in the states the word "sick" can be used to mean totally awesome. Super cool, and really great.

The 90’s called and they want there phrase back.

Seriously though, context… genius.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

To soothe themselves, they're making things up like it was staged.

that's the first thing i told my mother when she called me yesterday to tell me about it.

i said you watch monday morning whoopi goldstien and the four horsewomen of the apocalypse will be yelling it was staged and he scratched his own ear. and you know what it wasn't but a few minutes on here before that BS started.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Or maybe he was planning to blow himself if survived, what else, I mean this needs more scrutiny, if the explosive were home made or military grade, soo many questions.

One thing is for sure the secret service top management needs to be fired.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Those biatches can scream and cry all they want, this is historical, and Trump will be know as Saint Trump the martyr and is not a darn thing the post menopause biatches can do about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Also what in their eyes constitutes as an explosive?

A lighter? Maybe left over fireworks?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

That is true, left over fireworks from the 4 of July, could be considered explosive, I can not wait to hear the whole story

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Sometimes they play word games while laughing in your face.

and it can mean, nasty, repulsive, revolting, upsetting, pitiful, not right in the head.

a example,

but i'm betting you already knew what the poster meant, so guess who's laughing now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Soo more news been released on the assassin, the guns they found in the shooter and the house were bought by his father.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

this is historical

that doesn't mean a thing to those biddies, the TDS is strong with them.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The poster? It was Biden that used the word.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's like he had an easy button

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Where did you got that picture, very interesting, but beware of internet images, they can be AI generated.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The former POTUS watched his life flash before his eyes yesterday and this is what the media says.....

Sick people.

Brennan said, “He is recovering from these injuries now. This was a traumatic event, no doubt, for him, but I did notice there was no call for lowering the temperature, condemning all political violence, and really trying to signal to his supporters, as well, not to retaliate or to have any kind of escalation here.”

Also, he did not say FIght when he put his hand up. The first words were F'k em...In a few of the videos they are now cancelling that out .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

The poster? It was Biden that used the word.

you get my point regradless who said it, plus do you really think biden would use the word sick in a positive context.

now could he been lying through his false teeth about how he felt about it, chances are high he was.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh, my gosh you noticed that too, I saw his lips he did say the F word, wow I was no mistaken after all.

BTW he did post a very amazing message of unity. The liberal A holes can not get it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes. I do think that he he would do that. Absolutely. These people do that sort of thing all the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sure did.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers yesterday, as it was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening. We will fear not, but instead remain resilient in our faith and defiant in the face of wickedness. Our love goes out to the other victims and their families.

We pray for the recovery of those who were wounded, and hold in our hearts the memory of the citizen who was so horribly killed. In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand united, and show our true character as Americans, remaining strong and determined, and not allowing evil to win.

I truly love our country, and love you all, and look forward to speaking to our great nation this week from Wisconsin. DJT

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join