It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You gonna Answer it Joe ?

[snip]
edit on 7/13/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

A very valid point, and one that can easily be made and pointing directly at Joe Biden for blocking Trump's extra SS requests.

This at a minimum makes the Biden administration and Biden himself an accessory to attempted assassination.

You can look/listen at Biden's statement and tell he was prepared to say what he said. Wearing a suit at his Delaware home, at 8pm. Speaking pre-rehearsed words. Come on people.

edit on 1372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Apparently, Trump has been asking for more SS protection and was rebuffed by DHS.

John Kennedy, Jr. was denied Secret Service protection all-together by Joe Biden!

This is not about Biden.

Looking like he actually has a part in this.

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Reports are that the shooter was outside the venue, and fired from the rooftop of a building adjacent to the rally site.

Poor area security.

this goes against the reports of people and reporters saying that they saw the puffs of some coming from behind Trump.

I will say this is becoming very much like the Las Vegas shooting all over again. The media seems to be putting a lot of extra stories out that conflict with what was seen. This looks like the work of a single shooter, but there might have been other shooters in the area.

Anyone have a timeline on this event yet?

Shooter was outside the rally on a roof that's maybe 15 feet high. That's where shooter shot from and died. He was spotted there way before he shot though.

x.com...

edit on 13-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
The Shooter

They Blew His head Off

source

I saw that, great clip!!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Liberals deny ANTIFA exists as a unified organization. "Antifa is not a unified, organized movement, they do acknowledge that Antifa groups and individuals exist. However, they often distinguish between the existence of Antifa groups and the notion of a national, organized domestic terrorist movement that conservatives often portray."

Can confirm this attitude in a relative of mine.

link   
MULTIPLE SHOOTERS ALLEGEDLY INVOLVED IN TRUMP SHOOTING

The dead bodies of at least two suspected shooters allegedly were recovered after a shooting at Trump's rally.

One shooter was allegedly found on the roof, and the other among the crowd.

Source: BNO, ABC AU News

link   
Remember THIS? . . . . ⚠️☠️ Hmmmm

Trump Secret Service protection could be removed under Bennie Thompson proposed legislation

WASHINGTON – Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson from Mississippi, the Ranking Member of the Committee on Homeland Security, introduced legislation that would remove Secret Service protection from anyone convicted of a felony and sentence to prison.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Guyfriday

You gonna Answer it Joe ?

[snip]

Huh? please explain.

link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Justoneman
Isn't time to wipe out that whole antifa movement

Oh you best believe heads are gonna role for this one and if ANTIFA is linked to this they are finished.

Though I'm sure ANTIFA are patsy's at best .

I can't believe I'm living in these times.
edit on 13-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Is this a Staged Fake Sign Implying Mr. Trump is the Anti Christ ? I would Not Put Anything Past the Deep State .

Now they sre saying two snipers, shot hit teleprompter and glass hit Trump's ear.

OK , that's One Conspiracy Theory Proven Wrong .............CHECK .
edit on 13-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, we knew antifa would be let off their leash eventually. The shooter vs. the picture provided by Butler police shows a fatter guy than the one they got off the roof.

(Note to MODs: I know you guys are all over this thread, but my remark wasn't telling Vermillion to actually shut up, I was using "shut up" like saying you got to be kidding. I forget sometimes that things don't translate on forums. I thought the shocked face emoji would help but I guess not. Sniffle....I tried...

edit on 13-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

link   

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker2
This seems to me a staged event. The reactionary conspiracy is trying to create a civil war in the United States, so an attack like this would fit their agenda.

I think, at this point, any poster uttering such rubbish should be ashamed of themselves. At least two people have died in this incident; a member of the audience and the shooter. I’ve heard another is seriously injured. Trying this part political smear nonsense is beneath contempt and needs to stop. Sometimes a bad thing is just a bad thing. This is real and now it needs to be dealt with. Will we get the truth? Likely not. Trump was supposed to be dead. Luckily for the world he is not.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Heard about it from Alex Jones before....

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Justoneman

That's an Italian guy, alive and well in Italy right now. Not sure why people are claiming he's an American, Antifa agent.

I posted the Italian guy's info a few pages back.

Links???????? 😬

link   

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Those who die for the cause? Or those who lie for the cause? If you have a mirror to hand, go look in it.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Remember THIS? . . . . ⚠️☠️ Hmmmm

Trump Secret Service protection could be removed under Bennie Thompson proposed legislation

WASHINGTON – Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson from Mississippi, the Ranking Member of the Committee on Homeland Security, introduced legislation that would remove Secret Service protection from anyone convicted of a felony and sentence to prison.

If the GOP were worth much, they would have seriously investigated the J6 Committee, including Thompson, Pelosi, Cheney, Schiff, etc., like their own family's lives depended on it. But instead, they have only shown up for work 119 days over the past year!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

I don't want you to be so embarrassed after this OP that you leave ATS so I suggest you real it in Sookie.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Listening to all the "spectators" one thing that seems to be missing from everyone interviewed: emotions.

I think that the people of this country have become so jaded and stone-faced that this type of violence has become a thing of second-nature for these people there. This is the worse possible thing to see, it means that people not only expected something like this to happen (as many interviewed have said)or have become so insensitive to this type of violence that they enact revenge without any moral thoughts to stop them for mass murder.

The reaction we are seeing show cause everyone in America to worry about a Civil War being something that could "just happen" at this time, rather than having to have one side prod the other into it.

In a nutshell: retaliatory violence is going to get worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join