It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It’s also clearly been slowed down to make it look worse than what it was

Similar to the crap the left does to Trump in many ways. But I wouldn't call this a "bloodbath".

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It’s also clearly been slowed down to make it look worse than what it was and with all those stupid sound effects and commentary. I get it if it’s just supposed to be an immature joke… but it really doesn’t make any legitimate point.

In that circumstance, on live tv, lights shining in your eyes, even a young fit person would take some kind of caution walking off the stage like that.

yeahbut speed it back up and it's worse 😃

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

It’s also clearly been slowed down to make it look worse than what it was

Similar to the crap the left does to Trump in many ways. But I wouldn't call this a "bloodbath".

At first I was lost for words of how bad Biden did, but then I reflected and realized how bad Trump did as well… so yeah, definitely not a “bloodbath”.

Honestly, in the long term it might actually have a beneficial effect for Biden, because now Trumps got no excuse to fall back on for his own poor performance.

If Biden had of just gone in there and smashed it, then Trump could’ve just gone to town with his stereotypical propaganda bs… Biden was on drugs… CNN is biased… 2 minute delay… it was all rigged.

But as it stands, Trump has nothing to fall back on for his own poor performance… lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Honestly, in the long term it might actually have a beneficial effect for Biden, because now Trumps got no excuse to fall back on for his own poor performance.

Except for one thing...

Only the 1st 15 minutes count. That's all people remember.

Biden face-planted within the 1st 40 seconds, and then flopped around like a dying fish on the deck for the next 14:20.

Trump didn't go off the rails until about 80:00 minutes in. By that time most people had tuned out / off. Trump could have dropped his pants and mooned CNN by that point and it wouldn't have mattered!

edit on 6/29/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Trump could have dropped his pants and mooned CNN by that point and it wouldn't have mattered!

Give Trump a few more years and that may just be what his doing. Old age hits us all differently, for some people it’s a slow decline, our bodies just don’t work like they used too, but our minds are still there til the end.

I feel like Trump will have a unhinged rapid decline. Nothing good will come from giving that old man control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just to clarify. The reason I used the term "bloodbath" was due to the media completely taking Trump's statement about "a bloodbath" out of context. Now it wasn't just the lowly internet trolls that did it. It was the major news outlets. CNN. MSNBC. The View. They all edited Trumps statement to make him look bad, but cried like babies when someone posted an edit video of biden wandering off, to make him look bad. By the way, I actually applauded, to no one, when I saw that clip.
The democrats seem to live in this delusion that only they have the right to edit and take people out of context and all because orange man bad.

edit on 29-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Trump could have dropped his pants and mooned CNN by that point and it wouldn't have mattered!

I feel like Trump will have a unhinged rapid decline. Nothing good will come from giving that old man control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth.

Yes, definitely stay fearful and focused on your unsubstantiated worst case scenario. You're doing great work, the MSM/deepstate appreciates your compliance and cooperation 👍

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
Just to clarify. The reason I used the term "bloodbath" was due to the media completely taking Trump's statement about "a bloodbath" out of context.

I know, was just throwing back at ya bud.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

"I feel like Trump will have a unhinged rapid decline. Nothing good will come from giving that old man control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth."

But yet you had no problem with Biden having control of the most powerful military. He doesn't even know where he is at half the time.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Give Trump a few more years and that may just be what his doing. Old age hits us all differently, for some people it’s a slow decline, our bodies just don’t work like they used too, but our minds are still there til the end.

You keep proving that your thoughts are that of a functioning delusional stating Trump (might) destroy the planet while it is actually happening now by Joe Biden using every tool and method possible to do just that. It's you who are in a rapid decline right now by believing in fantasies that haven't happened and at the same time ignoring the real reality that is actually happening right now by the current administration.

edit on 29-6-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Nothing good will come from giving that old man control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth.

But, weren't you okay with giving dementia Joe Biden control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth?

It seems like you were.
Perhaps?...Maybe?
edit on CamSat, 29 Jun 2024 10:40:23 -0500Saturday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
But yet you had no problem with Biden having control of the most powerful military. He doesn't even know where he is at half the time.

Well unlike Trump, Biden doesn’t simp over Russia. Who is essentially a weak country, but does also have an incredibly powerful arsenal of nuclear weapons.

Who you gonna trust? Biden, who’s constantly tells Russia to pull there heads in. Or Trump, who just tells Russia to do whatever they want?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't agree this will happen in the next four years. Biden was not anywhere near as good of condition in 2020 as Trump in 2024. People just didn't see it because he was hidden away in his basement. This is what I was saying earlier about him relying on his spokespeople and propaganda to shape his image. Trump is FAR more visible in public than Biden has ever been.

I don't think anyone, let alone the democrats, will tolerate another "Hidin' Biden" candidate strategy in the future. The world has now seen what happens when you do.

edit - And that was exactly how Biden played his campaign too. He hid behind covid to stay out of the public eye. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he relied on the anti-Trump momentum as his excuse to remain out of sight. They won't make that mistake again, no one will.

edit on 6/29/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Nothing good will come from giving that old man control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth.

But, weren't you okay with giving dementia Joe Biden control of the most powerful military on the face of the earth?

It seems like you were.
Perhaps?...Maybe?

So much so that they’d do it again in a heartbeat…but, but, but Trump. #’s gotten old and tiresome but they’ve got absolutely nothing else whatsoever. It’s like watching the View and MSNBC on a perpetual loop. Blah blah blah….

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Honestly, in the long term it might actually have a beneficial effect for Biden,...

No hun. There is no upside on this for Biden. His own people are saying he is cognitively compromised and shouldn't be in the White House. The entire Biden White House has been proven to be liars, covering for a man who shouldn't be there. It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, or how good or bad a performance he had. The bottom line ... Biden can't function and the deniers can't deny it anymore without looking like total fools.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Who you gonna trust? Biden, who’s constantly tells Russia to pull there heads in. Or Trump, who just tells Russia to do whatever they want?

Trump actually tried to make MORE peace around the world. All through 0bama's terms I heard "Why doesn't someone just try and talk to him", in reference to lil' rocket man. No one did, until Trump came along. He at least tried. And the media utter bashed him over it.
Trump also was responsible for the Abraham Accords. He got a bunch of ME countries to start working peacefully with Israel.
Trump has always been anti war, which was a very democrat thing 15 years ago. But now the democrats have become the party of genocide and war and death. Just because orange man bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No on the 25th. That’s what they’ll use as an excuse to usher in someone else. Make them lie in their bed.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
notthebee.com...

TIME Magazine cover with Biden on it.

Even TIME is admitting Biden is cognitively compromised.

We (The 'right' and the 'independents') have been saying it for years.

FINALLY .. the left admit it.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I know right? He might blow up the world …again! Just like he did the first time. We’re so lucky we survived that world war and to be alive.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Projects Five THirty Eight

VERY BLUE New Jersey has Trump up by one point just before the debate.

Wonder what it is now.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join