It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: WeMustCare
General Salami says yesterday's attack on Israel was devastating.

Everyone else, including the Israelis, say life is back to normal in Israel with no damage.
Pictures and interviews .... Israelis in cafes and at the beach ...
SO MUCH FOR "DEVASTATING" ..

NY Post - Story Here - Israelis Flock to Beaches and Cafes After Iran Attack, Back to Normal Life For Them

Yeah there's a problem with some folks who just automatically have to believe any source that says something that doesn't agree with the mainstream narrative.

They don't see how that makes them no better than someone who automatically believes anything the mainstream narrative says.

Sometimes the mainstream narrative is correct. That Iranian general is quite obviously full of #.
edit on 14-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: xuenchen

Watch Lebanon and Hezbollah. If they get involved then it's game on V2 post 07/10 on the northern border

Speak of the Devil!!! 💀

Thanks for the vid xeunchen
Those buggers need taking out of Lebanon for the good of Israel and the Lebanese people. It's just a matter of eliminating Iran then all this kak goes away and Israel can get on with furthering Trump's genius Abrahamic Accords with the arabs

The media tries to scare everyone with their "Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets!" without bothering to note that they have no way to launch 100,000 rockets all at once.

They could for sure launch a lot in their first wave, and then they'd be steadily degraded just like Hamas has been. They'd never get a chance to launch all those rockets.

I'm not saying that means it's a good idea as if no one will get hurt, my point is just that it's not the paralyzing fear they make it out to be.
edit on 14-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Totally agree mate the elimination of the Iranian nukes needs sorting out by the Yanks. Biden may not have the bollocks for this job yet my guess is the Mossad have some trick up their sleeve that will bring the Yanks into the forefront of the attack. Some false flag or even a genuine Iranian attack on USA interests. Something is in the works. It's literally now or never.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Considering the fact that the better portion (if not all) of Iran's (supposed) nuclear weapons program is buried deep within its large mountain ranges, safe from conventional attack....

Just How could Israel take advantage of this "opportunity"?

Unless Israel deploys Its own (assumed) nuclear arsenal against those sites in Iran.

That way leads to "M.A.D."-ness!

Yeah but the Israeli's are mad right now. I speak to folk from Israel. They are ready for anything even if it means madness taking over. I can not even begin to explain how broken and destroyed the people are by 7/10. This is so different to anything in my lifetime. The public are genuinely destroyed by 7/10.

The Mullahs may have hidden the nukes well in their mountains, yet there will be effectively suicide missions to destroy them, assuming Israel is forced to act alone. If it don't work out then yes, it's nuke time to eliminate the threat.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I can see the T Shirt

I SHOT OFF 300 DRONES AT ISRAEL

AND I GOT WAS A LITTLE GIRL ......

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Totally agree mate the elimination of the Iranian nukes needs sorting out by the Yanks. Biden may not have the bollocks for this job yet my guess is the Mossad have some trick up their sleeve that will bring the Yanks into the forefront of the attack. Some false flag or even a genuine Iranian attack on USA interests. Something is in the works. It's literally now or never.

IF the US wanted that to happen, they wouldn't need to orchestrate a false flag. There have been Iranian plots disrupted on US soil. All we'd have to do is *not* disrupt one...

Not that this administration wouldn't do that. They don't care about American citizens. But Biden doesn't wanna attack Iran.

The Democrats are in love with Iran. They think the ME would somehow be more stable if Iran was the regional hegemonic power instead of Israel.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It's kind of funny how people on a message bord figure those dynamics yet some still assume the white script sold by politics and media is what is...

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The Mullahs may have hidden the nukes well in their mountains, yet there will be effectively suicide missions to destroy them, assuming Israel is forced to act alone. If it don't work out then yes, it's nuke time to eliminate the threat.

This is one of my worries. The official assessments are that Iran hasn't finished their nuclear program yet. But I'm old enough to remember when the official assessment was that North Korea wasn't finished with their program when they surprised everyone and tested their first nuclear bomb in 2006.

What if Iran is further along than we think?

Now, just because you've built a bomb doesn't mean you can deliver it. Iran doesn't have any planes that could reach Israel to drop a nuke, and they don't have submarines. Miniaturizing a nuke onto a missile takes testing, which if Iran had been doing we'd know.

So while it's possible they may have finished their program without us knowing, I think it's safe to say they don't have a deliverable nuclear weapon. Yet.

At least by conventional means. That doesn't mean they couldn't get some jihadi to drive one over there.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

The media tries to scare everyone with their "Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets!" without bothering to note that they have no way to launch 100,000 rockets all at once.

They could for sure launch a lot in their first wave, and then they'd be steadily degraded just like Hamas has been. They'd never get a chance to launch all those rockets.

I'm not saying that means it's a good idea as if no one will get hurt, my point is just that it's not the paralyzing fear they make it out to be.

Know where you're coming from in the grand scheme of things, yet if you're living on a Kibbutz near Kiryat Shemona tonight, usually seeing Hezbollah on the border only 1/2 km away, having seen what happened to a thousand and more of their compatriots on 7/10, then it might just be paralyzing fear

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Know where you're coming from in the grand scheme of things, yet if you're living on a Kibbutz near Kiryat Shemona tonight, usually seeing Hezbollah on the border only 1/2 km away, having seen what happened to a thousand and more of their compatriots on 7/10, then it might just be paralyzing fear

For sure, it's easy for me to say sitting here.

Hasn't Israel evacuated its northern communities that are close to Lebanon?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

AND I GOT WAS A LITTLE GIRL ......

An INNOCENT little girl even by the devils accusations

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What if Iran is further along than we think?

I guess it might be time to nuke em first. Sick as it sounds if its us or them, then maybe this is the correct view. Be a shame as their women are so beautiful.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope they have not, all terrorist loving democrats has done is bend over for Iran and the terrorist in michigan, they treat them better than American born citizens.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Iran says it's actions have 'concluded'.
Israel says Irans actions are an 'act of war'.
They are meeting to know what to do next.
Biden says USA wont support Israel counter attacking.

Those are the headlines for this article ....
But I don't see any of that actually in the article.
So take from that what you will.

BIden is giving me whiplash ... supports Israel, doesn't support Israel, supports Israel, now doesn't support Israel.

YAH OO NEWS

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

When is Biden sending an Aid Package to Iran?

#Iranian Genocide

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

BIden is giving me whiplash ... supports Israel, doesn't support Israel, supports Israel, now doesn't support Israel.

This is how anyone can tell there are so many strings attached
to a puppet that sh1t actually comes out it's mouth.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
a reply to: WeMustCare

Really? You're taking the word of an Iranian General? I'm amazed that he didn't add "MOAR DAKKA!"

What part of WMC's comment made you think he agrees with The General? 🤓

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

#Iranian Genocide

It appears by breaking news that the Biden administration actually green-lighted Iran's attack, within certain parameters.

Waiting for more info to come forth before saying anything else.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

#Iranian Genocide

It appears by breaking news that the Biden administration actually green-lighted Iran's attack, within certain parameters.

Waiting for more info to come forth before saying anything else.

Oh snap

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread we were commenting on the conflicting reports about the injured girl in Israel.

Times of Israel reports that she was seriously injured (as opposed to some early reports that it was a minor injury) and remains in critical condition. Apparently she required emergency surgery after falling shrapnel hit her in the head after an interception.

A 7-year-old girl, the only person in Israel who sustained significant injuries in the unprecedented attack by Iran overnight Saturday-Sunday, remained in life-threatening condition the following day at Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba.

According to an update from the hospital, the unnamed girl underwent surgery for a serious head wound and is now in the pediatric intensive care unit.

The girl was injured when shrapnel from an intercepted ballistic missile fell directly on her family’s home in a Bedouin town near Arad in the southern Negev region.

I hope she pulls through.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join