It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

Says the poster who was screaming for the genocide of all Ukrainians?

Any opinion on Iran's attack on Israel?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To my knowledge, America has neither enacted sanctions on Iran nor has America frozen the 10 billion in Iranian assets.

It seems the US is treating Iran better than Israel.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

the 300 drones/missiles/ballistics that were launched from Iran & various enclaves in trying to overwhelm the IDF iron-dome

may cause an unwanted turn of events to take place, sooner than later.... Enter direct War making by 'Persia' instead of 'Iran', who failed in the 300 missile attack they pulled off against Israel ---- i fear the Islam flag will fly the future air attacks under the command of the 'Supreme Leader' of all militia's that were previously coordinated by Iran ---

the entry allows Persia to advance the Prophetic Timeclock

link   

the 300 drones/missiles/ballistics that were launched from Iran & various enclaves in trying to overwhelm the IDF iron-dome

may cause an unwanted turn of events to take place, sooner than later.... Enter direct War making by 'Persia' instead of 'Iran', who failed in the 300 missile attack they pulled off against Israel ---- i fear the Islam flag will fly the future air attacks under the command of the 'Supreme Leader' of all militia's that were previously coordinated by Iran ---

link   

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Breaking 4.14.2024

General Salami says yesterday's attack on Israel was devastating.

Ka Boom!: www.breitbart.com...

President Biden may, or may not, agree. He's getting the 6-year-old briefing.

Takes a couple of days.😨

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Really? You're taking the word of an Iranian General? I'm amazed that he didn't add "MOAR DAKKA!"

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

He says it was 'more successful than expected'??? Yeah ... spending hundreds of millions of $$ in drones and missiles, having your Muslim brethren from Jordan shoot them down, having no infrastructure in Israel damaged, and seriously injuring a helpless 10 year old girl and not harm any IDF ... that's what he calls 'more successful than expected'??? Just goes to show that telling lies is okay in the religion of Islam.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I said you made a good post, for once.

As for Iran, well it wasn't good enough. Israel attacked a foreign nations land killing people. How many countries is Israel bombing? Hint..it's not just Palestine. The Israeli government are terrorist thugs.

Says the poster who was screaming for the genocide of all Ukrainians?

Any opinion on Iran's attack on Israel?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

General Salami may want to look out of his window for the next few days?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
How many countries is Israel bombing? Hint..it's not just Palestine. The Israeli government are terrorist thugs.

Maybe the 'religion of peace' Muslims should stop attacking Israel, then Israel wouldn't have to resort to harsh self defense tactics. You blame the victim. Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2

Really? You're taking the word of an Iranian General? I'm amazed that he didn't add "MOAR DAKKA!"

RE: www.breitbart.com...

Salami is in a position to know more than us, isn't he? Biden hasn't called him out for lying.

Maybe Salami is telling the truth! 🤷‍♂️

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He says it was 'more successful than expected'??? Yeah ... spending hundreds of millions of $$ in drones and missiles, having your Muslim brethren from Jordan shoot them down, having no infrastructure in Israel damaged, and seriously injuring a helpless 10 year old girl and not harm any IDF ... that's what he calls 'more successful than expected'??? Just goes to show that telling lies is okay in the religion of Islam.

Thanks for the update. All I've seen is the Iranian take. What has Joe Biden said?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How many countries is Israel bombing? Hint..it's not just Palestine. The Israeli government are terrorist thugs.

Maybe the 'religion of peace' Muslims should stop attacking Israel, then Israel wouldn't have to resort to harsh self defense tactics. You blame the victim. Shame on you.

I don't know why you defend them. They see Christians as idol worshipers which the torah says the Jews should kill. There is a video out there of an Israeli explaining that to an American tourist, I just forget where the link is.

Goyim.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Salami is in a position to know more than us, isn't he?

Nope. He's in a position to LIE for his regime and try to save face
with the Muslim population of Iran that he stoked up to fury levels.
If he told the truth ... that the attack was a complete failure and
even Muslim Jordan helped Israel ... he'd be strung up.

Biden hasn't called him out for lying.

Because Biden is a tool. Either that, or he's too busy taking another nap.

Maybe Salami is telling the truth! 🤷‍♂️

We already know he's not.
The free press from around the world has reported.
Pictures and interviews and all.
Israel wasn't damaged. One little girl got hurt.
Jordan helped Israel.
That's it.

The guy is lying.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Tune in next week when a Salami explodes in Iran.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't know why you defend them. They see Christians as idol worshipers which the torah says the Jews should kill. There is a video out there of an Israeli explaining that to an American tourist, I just forget where the link is. Goyim

I don't give a rats backend what they believe. Israel exists and it has a right to defend itself against the Muslim horde that wants to destroy it and slaughter all it's people. It's just that simple.

I don't know why you defend the Muslims that are attacking Israel and that are calling for the genocide of the Jews. Pretty sick.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Iran sponsors and arms terrorist thugs like Hamas, Hezbollah and jihadi nutjob terrorist thugs in the Yemen and elsewhere

Israel killed people in a foreign land.

People who were sworn to kill all Jews. Like, terrorist thugs.

And you have a problem with that?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To my knowledge, America has neither enacted sanctions on Iran nor has America frozen the 10 billion in Iranian assets.

It seems the US is treating Iran better than Israel.

We have aircraft carriers and other assets in the region for the sole purpose of a sign of support for Israel. The US assisted in the interception of the Iranian ordinance into Israel.

I don’t believe the US has used our military to stop Israel from attacking Iran.

I don’t think we’re favoring Iran in any way.

I would say we are probably trying to protect our interests and keep things calm so we don’t get dragged in.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: Dbl

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join