It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I do see the spot he was hit. The pic happens to also have a reflection of blood from the sunlight.
edit on 14000000003120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Rumble: Tore Says analyzes some available photo angles and discusses facts of other issues related but the beginning segments have the video and photo analysis.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From what I've read, the sniper was on a roof top a bit over 100 meters from where Trump was standing. Doubt the S Service had to fire a 500 meter shot to hit the sniper.

Real question is why that rooftop wasn't secured. Someone was either criminally incompetent, or, an accomplice to attempted murder.

Cheers

Possibly the one of the roof was a distraction and someone in the crowd was set to crossfire and the body language of the folks nearby suggest more than one spot was getting attention until Trump stood up and walked out of there.

edit on 14000000583120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If so then Fusco would have signalled Trump when to squeeze the blood capsule in his ear.

But Trump didn't react to Fusco digging in his pockets, he reacted to the gunshots. After a few rounds fired everyone got down.

If it is a movie, and he is just an actor, the gunshots were his signal. He would know that he wasn't really being shot at but the FX had to be deployed.

Yep.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Lara loomer connect

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20 year old shooter who tried assassinating President Donald Trump at his campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last night, was featured in an (redacted no promo by me)
ad in 2023!

edit on 2024/14/7 by Crazierfox because: for entertainment purposes only

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Lara loomer connect

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20 year old shooter who tried assassinating President Donald Trump at his campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last night, was featured in an (redacted no promo by me)
ad in 2023!

This was a great breakdown I have seen. To me this assasination attempt SCREAMS inside job.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I wonder if we should be looking at this from another angle as well.

Amuse tweet

The bill HR 8081 was introduced by Dem Bernie Thompson and 8 Dems rallied around pulling Secret Service protection for President Trump and his family.
Amuse claims this was 90 days ago but really it was 85 days ago.

#85 clip
Who do you hire for a hit?
Who can be eliminated after the job is done?

Just a hunch but there is a 5 day discrepancy.
#5 clip
Why is MS 13 a priority- nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why/how to
insulate from exposure.
The truth is mind blowing and cannot be fully exposed.

Meanwhile RFK Jr still does not have any Secret Service protection.

Remember this tweet by Alex Soros- A bullet hole and the bills adding to 47.
Alex Soros tweet

Then there is this-
Red Pill Drifter- preloaded articles on assassination attempt

I just am having a hard time buying into the story that a 20 year old could fire with such accuracy. I mean it's possible but he just doesn't look like he would be into that type of activity, but then again it is interesting that his father is a psychologist and both parents are registered Democrats. Maybe he was just a pawn in all of this.

Ian Corzine tweet-Details about his parents

edit on 14-7-2024 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

500ft maybe

edit on 777Vpm14America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 13:27:30 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

President Trump had his mug shot taken April 19, 2023. Susieq calculated that is 10 months and 19 days from when President Trump was shot- 911. One cannot make this stuff up.
Susieq tweet- no coincidences

And Joe Rambo feels a connection to #1440 since it is in the shape of a gun.
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.

Brainstorm Joe tweet

Now the AP is weighing in- I am suspicious- the FBI is taking over the investigation...and we can guess where that is going to lead to... One 20 year old male taking all of the blame. Case closed.

FBI taking over investigation

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I do wonder if this drags RFK onto the ticket.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

Perhaps it was all a movie and was acted rather than actually happening?

If so then Fusco would have signalled Trump when to squeeze the blood capsule in his ear?

Another video data point from STR1KER on telegram:

Bigger

I'm still open minded about what actually happened but these points are worthy of examination.

If, as posited, this was a movie rather than a reality, then Q would be expected to post AFTER the event... So let's see if they post in next 48 hrs.

I think that flinch was Red team reacting to the incoming fire. I don't think it was the first shot. Very sloppy indeed, but understandable if they already had the guy in their sights, and were looking to positively ID the rifle, instead of just wasting random MAGA peeps climbing up on the roof for a view of their deer leader.
edit on 777Vpm14America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 13:35:31 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This strengthens the two shooters theory:
Did he take one in the vest too?

Going by the real-time reporting, I wanted to say two shooters, but didn't want to be that guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Shadow of Ezra has some very interesting details.
Tweet 1

I find it difficult to believe that the sniper is member of Kabbalah. This means that someone who is supposed to protect President Trump is involved with the occult? Frankly this is all getting a bit too weird.

What is Kabbalah

Tweet 2

$15 donation to Act Blue? James O'keefe was and has been investigating Act Blue because many people have had donations made on behalf of them and they had no knowledge of it. How can anyone possibly believe that he would donate a stunning amount of $15.

Timeline of Trump's rally

Okay he started this at 6:02 P.M.
President Trump- Our Movement

Now President Trump has been dropping "P" hints- this rally took place in [P]ennsylvania. May be a coincidence, maybe not.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You can be that guy.

RFK Jr has claimed that he does not want to be VP with President Trump. I do hope he changes his mind. He is really needed to clean up those corrupted agencies because as things stand no one trusts them any longer. Correction- there are still some sleepy heads and those is denial.

Not to distract from the topic but then again it may be relevant to the 'supposed' shooter-
RedPill Drifter - MKULTRA

You probably know all about this but at the very end there is a letter signed by Sidney Gottlieb- a psychiatrist.
It is an oddity that Scott Gottlieb has been front and center in this plandemic and his father Stanley Gottlieb is a psychiatrist as well. Just makes one go hmmm...This would explain a lot.

Scott Gottlieb wiki

back to the topic-
General Mcnews tweet

Pinned "Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas denied repeated requests for stronger Secret Service protection for Donald Trump."
Equally responsible for not authorizing protection for RFKJr.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Lara loomer connect

ad in 2023!

This was a great breakdown I have seen. To me this assasination attempt SCREAMS inside job.

Yea inside job of the Biden/Obama government hit squad.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You are right about that 20 year old not being able to be accurate. He literally missed his kill shot. You were logical to say that, and it is logical that he missed.

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I wonder if we should be looking at this from another angle as well.

Amuse tweet

The bill HR 8081 was introduced by Dem Bernie Thompson and 8 Dems rallied around pulling Secret Service protection for President Trump and his family.
Amuse claims this was 90 days ago but really it was 85 days ago.

#85 clip
Who do you hire for a hit?
Who can be eliminated after the job is done?

Just a hunch but there is a 5 day discrepancy.
#5 clip
Why is MS 13 a priority- nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why/how to
insulate from exposure.
The truth is mind blowing and cannot be fully exposed.

Meanwhile RFK Jr still does not have any Secret Service protection.

Remember this tweet by Alex Soros- A bullet hole and the bills adding to 47.
Alex Soros tweet

Then there is this-
Red Pill Drifter- preloaded articles on assassination attempt

I just am having a hard time buying into the story that a 20 year old could fire with such accuracy. I mean it's possible but he just doesn't look like he would be into that type of activity, but then again it is interesting that his father is a psychologist and both parents are registered Democrats. Maybe he was just a pawn in all of this.

Ian Corzine tweet-Details about his parents

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

3 Days. I think that by Wednesday night every American will realize that America has been taken over by the communists.
I foresee the attorney general stating that everyone that says anything about the assassination attempt will be arrested and jailed.
January 6 was practice...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You gotta see this.... x.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

On the contrary my friends, 150 meters is not a difficult shot for anyone with any amount of skill and training and a decent nothing special rifle, even without optics. His accuracy was actually very poor.

I saw a news article that claimed that the shooter began firing just after being confronted by a local LEO, which the shooter repelled back down the ladder by brandishing his weapon at the officer. Appears he was rushed then, which would explain the poor accuracy.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Random note.

I find it curious that very shortly after Alec Baldwin was acquitted in the shooting death of Ms. Hutchins, DJT gets shot by a would-be assassin.

In any case, the timing of Baldwin's acquittal is noteworthy: he is well known for being TDS afflicted, and he was acquitted just as Trump's momentum is swiftly rising.

EVERY ASSET DEPLOYED.
You didn't think it was just a conspiracy did you?
Q

(from #4873)

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Random note.

I find it curious that very shortly after Alec Baldwin was acquitted in the shooting death of Ms. Hutchins, DJT gets shot by a would-be assassin.

In any case, the timing of Baldwin's acquittal is noteworthy: he is well known for being TDS afflicted, and he was acquitted just as Trump's momentum is swiftly rising.

EVERY ASSET DEPLOYED.
You didn't think it was just a conspiracy did you?
Q

(from #4873)

Cheers

So in that clip where he is in court and walks out without asking permission, and them comes back with coffee was our clue he KNEW the fix was in to forgive him for manslaughter when he did do it and it appears malicious. Wow, double standards abounding will be another of their downfalls when the STHF for their RICO crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join