It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

....and I'm a democrat

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
....and I'm a democrat

And I don't care, but he lived with his parents and maybe the dad put the flags out regardless of what their son or wife thought.
edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
JD Vance was selected as VP. Didn't Q say it was going to be JFK Jr?

I think so. AND it ruins anyone's cred saying it to friends ahead of time. I would say it was rumored about things like this rather than just say it as if I believed it was real. Hopium consumption is not the same thing as falsely believing in things like we get here from the resident Commie trolls.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
J6ers should be set free about two days after that SCOTUS ruling. In fact, they need to "circle back" at the SCOTUS on the NeoCON/RINO/Uniparty's DHS being given the extreme powers to bypass the COTUS on due process to name one. Please, revisit that case SCOTUS. "ANY LAW that does not follow the COTUS is automatically revoked' Is what I recall the COTUS laid out to protect the individual against false imprisonment.

Oh, I am dang sorry for the guys can play, but I have to say that go go dancer cannot sing well in this song. Maybe she can but not that song at least. She was out of tune.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Full disclosure, I am registered as a Democrat. I'm not kidding, it's part of my cover.

edit on 777Vpm15America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2024 20:25:49 -0500 by 777Vader because:

Both parties have seen me in the past in their primaries to vote for the Pro American candidates only and they both think I am in their party. I don't respond but I did give Trump some money this election cycle. I gave it to Ron Paul for years and Cruz was my pick in 2016 but I realize Trump was the one we needed badly to clean out this swamp. An outsider of DC is running this place behind our backs and he can get a net on them now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 777Vader
It was his dad's home and he is a republican.

If it wasn't it would fit the MO of attempting to make it look like he was an extreme right wing nut job instead of the other way around.

I saw a clip on FB where it looked like Crooks not too long ago in a street somewhere with people his age it seemed , just screaming about F the R's and hateful things like killing conservatives. I don't know why I didn't save that, hearsay now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

It was his dad's home and he is a republican.

If it wasn't it would fit the MO of attempting to make it look like he was an extreme right wing nut job instead of the other way around.

I saw a clip on FB where it looked like Crooks not too long ago in a street somewhere with people his age it seemed , just screaming about F the R's and hateful things like killing conservatives. I don't know why I didn't save that, hearsay now.

That video seems to be all over now. Screaming like a serious nutter. Maybe it’s getting scrubbed by now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like him...
x.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'll match your ladder with a water tower.

In2ThinAir tweet

I really don't know much about guns and angle of firing but that water tower is very nicely situated and people are claiming there was a sniper up there. Maybe Crooks was told some story about protecting President Trump and that he was to be on that rooftop to watch for someone in the crowd. He would have jumped at the chance.
This is the only explanation that fits since his presence was pointed out early. The real sniper was on the water tower.

How do you like that one as a conspiracy fact?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Well something is going on. President Trump called RFK Jr.

BGatesisapsycho tweet

Robert F Kennedy Jr tweet

He can be mortified all he wants but now we know that they are going to target the childhood vaccine schedule. Hopefully all of them.

Kennedy tweet 2

Finally he has Secret Service Protection.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We have some strange comms...President Trump is circling Billy the Jabber Gates.

President Trump calls RFK Jr

I'm linking this again because right at the end President Trump says that the bullet whizzing by his ear sounded like a large mosquito. We know how much Billy loves his mosquitoes.

Jennifer Gates- Bill Gates- Phoebe Gates at a wedding July 14th

These are number people and everything they do has a meaning.

Facts matter

170 days remaining in the year.

2002 the president of France, Jacques Chirac escaped an assassination attempt and the attacker just happened to be 25.
Then there is Gerald Ford who died December 26, 2006.

What are the chances???

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Watch the Water
China Flood

Three Gorges Dam

"...water level in the Three Gorges Dam reservoir has risen to 161.1 meters, the highest ever in July." That's 528.543 feet.
With more rain on the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

We have some strange comms...President Trump is circling Billy the Jabber Gates.

President Trump calls RFK Jr

I'm linking this again because right at the end President Trump says that the bullet whizzing by his ear sounded like a large mosquito. We know how much Billy loves his mosquitoes.

Jennifer Gates- Bill Gates- Phoebe Gates at a wedding July 14th

These are number people and everything they do has a meaning.

Facts matter

170 days remaining in the year.

2002 the president of France, Jacques Chirac escaped an assassination attempt and the attacker just happened to be 25.
Then there is Gerald Ford who died December 26, 2006.

What are the chances???

Wow, that is bigtime video. How can I download it without a twitter account?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Daddy issues, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

You know about the supposed b hole in his vest image.... I watched him earlier on and didn't see the black spot. It could be pshopped, but it's something to follow.

Things are clearly coming to a head, where the status quo is unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

....and I'm a democrat

And I don't care, but he lived with his parents and maybe the dad put the flags out regardless of what their son or wife thought.

Clearly that was enough to trigger him
edit on 777Vpm16America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jul 2024 12:41:22 -0500 by 777Vader because: pun intended

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I don't have a twitter account either. Just key in Robert F Kennedy twitter and his most recent tweets pop up. You can then link from that.

This childhood vaccine investigation will impact Gates and "the best investment he ever made". He has set up quite the operation from GAVI to the WHO and his deep connections with Big Pharma. He has captured the NIH-NIAID as well along with all the scientists and researchers at the universities.
It really is quite something to see the NIH scientists collaborating with the scientists from the Gates Foundation.

I find it very interesting that Bill Gates, the person who has an opinion on all matters, has not tweeted about the assassination attempt on President Trump. The silence is deafening and note worthy.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Have you seen this?
Hillary You Missed

This is in NC [17].
Meanwhile we have "Trust Us Cohen" focusing in on Colorado.
Avian Flu

Phone number [404] [63] [9]- [32][86] We have some numbers lining up again.

Apparently she has rounded up 170 staff to tackle H5N1. She is really horrible at this.
9 people are headed to Colorado and this is for 4 or maybe 5 cases with life threatening cases of pink eye

Clearly trying to stir up something while everyone is distracted.

She is continuing her world wide "trust us" tour- when does she have time for her two daughters aged 9 and 11?

And what is happening with the Covid Select Committee? They have Cuomo testify behind closed doors and radio silence ever since. As Dr. David Martin says they will never ask the questions that need to be asked. But where are they? Surely they have more people to question- such as Billy.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw someone say it wasn't him, it was another kid in a university in arizona.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
Daddy issues, perhaps?

Seems like he had a lot of issues.

Maybe just wanted to be famous for something like this.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join