It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No cue said Jr is not alive
a reply to: Blueracer
A lot of people however like to portray him as not, what a spin if he is tho.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'd be willing to bet that some hot liberal chick (oxymoron) told him she would be his forever if he shot and killed former President Trump. I don't believe he thought things through, thinking with the wrong head...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
Could be but the real question, given the nature of this thread is, where was Q?

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

There actually was a chick yelling his name with the group at the base of the building.... you can hear her, "Crooks, Crooks!"

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's almost like the JA release was a marker. It makes sense that he is in a secure situation.

The shot heard around the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

There actually was a chick yelling his name with the group at the base of the building.... you can hear her, "Crooks, Crooks!"

If its the video I think it is, It sounded like JOE and not Crooks that she was yelling.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
JD Vance was selected as VP. Didn't Q say it was going to be JFK Jr?

FWIW

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I need a second opinion. This is going to sound waaay out there. Somehow # I am John Cullen has been below my radar.

Covid was the CIA's coverup for Avian Influenza H7N9

I listened to his Youtube and it is over an hour in length. Circling back to the initial patients in Wuhan it appears that 8% had H7N9 and only 2% had Covid. This boils down that the real plandemic was the H7N9, which was the result of gain-of-function because they are CrAzY.
John E Hoover Youtube
That would mean that Covid was a cover story. So there were 2 plandemics circulating at the same time in the human population. Covid apparently was being used to hide the deaths from the avian flu- which was taken from the Spanish Flu.

In 2014 Yoshihiro was given a pass to continue gain-of-function research on H7N9 and he made certain that it could cross the blood brain barrier, impact the heart, affect the nervous system, had the ability to bind to and replicate in human cells and can go anywhere in the body. Sounds a lot like Covid-19.

Frankly I am struggling over this. Why bother to cover up the Avian flu? First thing that comes to mind is that they wanted to introduce the mRNA platform. However what if H7N9 was released here first and the data was showing a huge increase in deaths from influenza- then Covid was needed to be released from China to hide the source of these excess deaths. Sounds like some dystopian plan. Cullen states that deaths soared to 4000 a week in 2019 and that Crimson Contagion was a live event.

Then there is the issue of the test kits.
CDC April 26, 2013 H7N9 tests kits developed

Things are going weird with the links [blurry], so according to Cullen the test kits were discontinued March 31, 2022. With no tests there would be no way to know how this was spreading and we really had no idea if people were dying from Covid or H7N9.
H7N9 EUA Test Kits

We do have a tie in from the books "Moonshot" and "The Vaccine" that confirm that BioNTech was partnering with Pfizer to develop an mRNA jab for influenza August 16, 2018. Thanks to Bill Gates.

Now we have H5N1 and there are test kits for that but not readily available for the H7N9?

edit on 17-7-2024 by Thoughtful3 because: link

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Wide Awake Media

9 shots.........
ht- John Cullen

As we suspected, more than one shooter.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In2ThinAir tweet

How can Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle claim that it was too dangerous for her people to be on the roof with a straight face?

Kimberly Cheatle wiki

We have some key numbers- 25 years in the Secret Service and she became the Director September 17, 2022. Now we know why women were assigned to protect President Trump despite not being tall enough to protect him. The turnover rate is horrendous- 48%.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Definitely did not sound like "Crooks" to me.

originally posted by: interupt42

If its the video I think it is, It sounded like JOE and not Crooks that she was yelling.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Interesting. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hmm. Her plaintiff tone seemed to match up with the situation, but Ill review it, thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Noted. I will try again.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hmm. Her plaintiff tone seemed to match up with the situation, but Ill review it, thanks.

If you don't mind post the link if you have it . I would like to hear it again but haven't come across it again

I just recall hearing it before anyone was saying crooks and was as clear as day she was saying joe.

Then there were a bunch of comments saying it was crooks which I thought was odd because it did not sound anything like crooks

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to do a post-assassination-attempt reboot.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomTrain

DM me?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

This process to choose a VP is not over. It just cools things down a bit to keep the Cabal at ease because they know July 18th D. Trump officially gets security briefings. So maybe they were thrown a bone to hush the barking for a bit. As they have all the worries in the world to be concerned about. Everything becomes official at the RNC. So allow this to play out. Because D. Trump already told you he has more surprises coming.

I dunno, but Trump's very first briefing in 2016 is where FLYNN walked in and flipped the desk over. I'm trying to remember everybody else known to be there. iirc, a few FB! stooges too...

edit on 777Vpm15America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2024 21:19:52 -0500 by 777Vader because: I am available for face-to-face discussions next week

I just thru up in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I'd love to know when that picture was taken, visa-vie Admiral Rogers

edit on 777Vpm17America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 23:48:23 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
VF is at the convention, lol.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join