It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It was not the shooter that donated to Act Blue, it was another person named Thomas Crooks who lives in Pennsylvania who if I recall correctly is a 69 yo man.

This is a case of bad reporting where one source did not get the source/accuracy and everyone else ran with it.
edit on 15-7-2024 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: Thoughtful3

You gotta see this.... x.com...

He sounds totally right wing. Isn't that what all the MAGA folks sound like?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

I can't say I know much about guns or what is considered difficult so I do believe what you are saying.

What we know about Thomas M Crooks

We have something really off here. It appears that people have a very divided view of who he was but this stands out to me.

Here he is a member of a gun club but yet did not make the Bethal Park High School varsity rifle team.

"Another former classmate told ABC News 'he shot terrible' and wasn't fit for the rifle team." Now I'm trying to imagine someone like this in a very tense situation, taking aim at President Trump and shooting with enough accuracy to successfully hit him.

Then we have this other inconsistency- "Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks...that his former classmate 'definitely was conservative." So he then decides to shoot President Trump?

Things are not adding up.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I went back to verify the information. Thomas Crook lived at 2506 Milford Drive and the Schedule A- Itemized receipts has him donating to ACT BLUE on January 20, 2021.
I have suspicions that he didn't make this donation at all. There are just too many discrepancies at the moment so I guess we will have to see where this goes.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What do you think about this? I was messing around with some dates and came across something interesting.

President Trump was shot on July 13.
John F Kennedy was shot on November 22,1963.
That is 4 months + 61 years difference.

#461 Jan 4, 2018 12:54:28 No [11][11]5887
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT ACTORS?

Robert F Kennedy was shot on June 6, 1968.
1 month and 56 years difference.

#156 Nov 18, 2017 5:18:29 No 149921023
++

++< two Presidents?
K=11.

We might have something here.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We should be looking closely at the timing of the attempted assassination of President Trump. It was July 13 that would leave 171 days remaining in the year.

#171 Nov [20], 2017 [7:17]:08 No [15025]4865
Good will always defeat evil.

There are 24 letters- and the attempt has been made July 13, 2024.
5 words...Trump.
Circling back to Crooks- according to the Wall Street Journal Page A4
"On President Biden's Inauguration Day, Crooks gave $15 to the Chicago based Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic- aligned political action committee that rallies voters, according to the Federal Election Commission records. Pennsylvania voting records show he was registered as a Republican."
This is weird...
"He never outwardly spoke about his political views or how much he hated Trump..." Yet he was so enraged that he went and shot him?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

We should be looking closely at the timing of the attempted assassination of President Trump. It was July 13 that would leave 171 days remaining in the year.

#171 Nov [20], 2017 [7:17]:08 No [15025]4865
Good will always defeat evil.

There are 24 letters- and the attempt has been made July 13, 2024.
5 words...Trump.
Circling back to Crooks- according to the Wall Street Journal Page A4
"On President Biden's Inauguration Day, Crooks gave $15 to the Chicago based Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic- aligned political action committee that rallies voters, according to the Federal Election Commission records. Pennsylvania voting records show he was registered as a Republican."
This is weird...
"He never outwardly spoke about his political views or how much he hated Trump..." Yet he was so enraged that he went and shot him?

How did MSM let that one escape the circular file depository?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Fauci is up to his old tricks.
Fauci and his worst nightmare

He just can't wait for plandemic 2.0.
This new variant FLiRT...why a lower case i?
i=9. I know where this is going. 14% of children are up to date...9/14 Phoebe Gates birthday.

1/4 of adults are up to date= '25.

I'm just wondering- there are 63 days between July 13 and September 14.

#63 Nov 2, 2017 7:21:32 No 147[68][1912]< This looks like the year 1912...The Titanic hit the iceberg on April 14, 1912.
To those watching [you know who you are]:
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.

The line with 4920-a= 4920-1=14.
zAj-1... z=[26]
A=1
j=10
Just looking at this Bill Gates birthday is October 28.
10-1=9...we have the September 14 marker.
0020192 added together is 14.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

They must be getting sloppy or exhausted. Joe Rambo has made an interesting connection.

Joe Rambo tweet

I share his concern.

Gematria- fight, fight, fight
The White Rabbit.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
JD Vance was selected as VP. Didn't Q say it was going to be JFK Jr?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We Started with Crumbs

Now we just deal with Bread

Two Insurrections: One Falsely Named And The Other Ignored - Former Intelligence Agency Members Are The Real Insurrectionists That Are Not In Jail While J6ers are Held As Political Prisoners

A government that attempts to arrest and imprison its political opposition, without success, and faced with an increasingly unpopular and corrupt president in name only, is on the ropes, and desperate times call for desperate measures. It’s not difficult to start connecting the dots.

Government officials take an oath of office which among other things affirms:

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
What happens when said officials violate this oath? Those are “enemies domestic”? That’s called “insurrection” which is defined by U.S. Code partially as:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States.
For clearer language, let’s turn to Britannica:

Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects.
Enough background.

Let’s talk about two insurrections,

edit on 15-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The game has changed.

Therefore, eisegesis will change.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You and I need to connect, ASAP.

edit on 15-7-2024 by FreedomTrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will say, that ladder should have been secured....100%

It's looking fishy.

edit on 777Vpm15America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2024 20:18:55 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Full disclosure, I am registered as a Democrat. I'm not kidding, it's part of my cover.

edit on 777Vpm15America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2024 20:25:49 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Found this:

Ariel on X

I want you to keep in mind. This is not the final VP pick. Remember, during the debate D. Trump said one other VP pick would be there watching and he was. But not only that he told you all stay tuned for more surprises. Not to mention I gave you a rundown with his role as a young protégé of Peter Thiel who we know does not like D. Trump. Because only hard-core but clueless Patriots would understand why D. Trump chose JD Vance.

Did you know JD Vance ran the company Ambrosia? The start up to harvest the blood of the young. Think (Adr•n•chr•me)
b

This process to choose a VP is not over. It just cools things down a bit to keep the Cabal at ease because they know July 18th D. Trump officially gets security briefings. So maybe they were thrown a bone to hush the barking for a bit. As they have all the worries in the world to be concerned about. Everything becomes official at the RNC. So allow this to play out. Because D. Trump already told you he has more surprises coming.

So JD Vance isn't Trump's final VP pick? How long can this drag out?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

This process to choose a VP is not over. It just cools things down a bit to keep the Cabal at ease because they know July 18th D. Trump officially gets security briefings. So maybe they were thrown a bone to hush the barking for a bit. As they have all the worries in the world to be concerned about. Everything becomes official at the RNC. So allow this to play out. Because D. Trump already told you he has more surprises coming.

I dunno, but Trump's very first briefing in 2016 is where FLYNN walked in and flipped the desk over. I'm trying to remember everybody else known to be there. iirc, a few FB! stooges too...

edit on 777Vpm15America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2024 21:19:52 -0500 by 777Vader because: I am available for face-to-face discussions next week

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Alex Cole
@acnewsitics
·
6h
Neighbors said the Trump shooter had Trump signs outside his home.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
It was his dad's home and he is a republican.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join