It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Anti-Trump, Uniparty Leader Karl Rove Endorses North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum for Trump’s VP

smells fishy
What is the point of Rove endorsing anyone for Trump's VP. It seems that Burgum may be a great pick and Rove is endorsing him just to make Burgum look bad to Trump supporters. I'm not buying it, something not right about this endorsement. Why wait 'till now? Rove is a political operative and despises Trump.
edit on 12-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel this is most odd wrt to 66.

WHO Foundation established June 6, 2020

They raised $66 million with $26 million from anonymous donors and since it is bassed in Switzerland they do not have to report who these anonymous donors are. My suspicions would lead to big pharma, Billy Gates and friends.

The Impact Equity Fund is run by the Israeli venture group OurCrowd and we have a direct connection to the Clinton Global Initiative and Bill Gates fake meat.

Conflicts of Interest
Tedros tweet

I'm not certain why he would want to bring this foundation to our attention.
25 reposts 7 Quotes 104 Likes 3 Book marks tweeted 7/11.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Un-American Liars Must Have No Connection to West Point

Duty, Honor, Country is West Point’s motto

Country implies adherence to the U.S. Constitution and loyalty to the United States in peace and war.

The Honor part means comporting oneself with absolute integrity, even when doing so can have negative consequences. It means taking the more arduous right course rather than the easier wrong one.

The Cadet Honor Code comprises thirteen unequivocal words, simple and direct: “A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”

New cadets are instructed on the Honor Code and its nuances from the moment they enter the U.S. Military Academy, and it underpins every day they spend there and beyond throughout their military careers and lives.

One of those nuances is “quibbling,” or using words or phrases intended to deceive. Quibbling is the same as lying. The penalty for those found guilty of an honor violation is expulsion.

The reason for so harsh a penalty is simple: On the battlefield, lies can cost lives and cause missions to fail. Commanders must have trust in their subordinates, and they, in turn, must have faith in their leaders.

A Senior Fellow of the CTC is none other than Michael Morell, former Acting Director and Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), who authored and solicited signatories to the infamous letter signed by 51 retired and active CIA personnel that falsely dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story as having “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”2 Note the wording: They knew it was a lie, so they quibbled by qualifying the statement with “all the classic earmarks of.” This massive deception helped swing the 2020 presidential election of Joe Biden to the White House.

I would argue that there's no place for un-American liars in our government, and especially not within the military.

edit on 12-7-2024 by IndieA because: Added Thought

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

100% and I hope to never see another one of his 'white' boards again.
------
I've circled back to Albert Bourla's donations to politicians.
Open Secrets- Donor Lookup

The donations amounts are weird. What if it is a telephone number?
416-208-3300. The area code is Ontario, Canada where dictator Trudeau lives.

Lining this up to ku posts-
#416 Dec 21, 2017 8:31:58 No [144] [33] [9]
Soros takes orders from P.
You have no idea how sick and evil these people are....16 words=P

Fight, fight, fight...666...Albert Bourla Pfizer...666

Day of days.
Game over...17- Bill Gates approved number.

What stands out to me is "sick"...what if P in this case is Pfizer?

#208 Nov [23], 2017 12:01:22 No [15056][23]37 which connects to Rizi Traverse Management.

#330 Dec [11], 2017 1:[44]10 No 74037
We have a very special place picked out for GS.
Really special.

#3300...
PATRIOTS UNITED.
LOVE OF COUNTRY.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Carrying along with Bourla's donations...

The outliers, what do we have here?
$2,500 to Gretchen Whitmore 02-24-2020. Well, well. She has really stepped up to the Avian flu plandemic and had the most draconian actions during Covid.

$2,800 to Mitch McConnel [M+M=26] 09-30-2019.

Then there is the zip code.
Most of the time it is [100][17] but then there is the odd 10583=[17] where MM received his donation from.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: Justoneman

Remember her stumbling gait? It's almost like she was fighting it (by way of demons) but yeah.

They sure as he11 were not trying to give her CPR or Mouth 2 Mouth
. Check her pulse? Give her oxygen from an aerosol can? Seat her on a folding chair? Glass of water? A warm hug?

N.

THATS RIGHT!

I don't think many have considered that point. The normal procedure when you are worried. Instead they stuffed here in there and shortly later Hilldog comes out of her Daughters place all nice and healthy looking. In fact she appeared to not be the same one at all that day.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If there are any Canadians here can you please link the Pfizer Canada reporting number for adverse reactions to the Covid jab.
The telephone number is 1-866-234-2345.

For those following the Billy the Gates Bingo card...

[2+3+4+5]=14
[2+3+4]=9
Well color me shocked. Phoebe Gates birthday is September 14th.
[8+6+6]=20...2020.

Then of course we have the Bill Gates approved #23. Since there are two 23's Jennifer Gates was 23 in 2019- launch year. and Phoebe will be 23 in 2025 the next launch year.

Pfizer's U.S. reporting # is 1-800-438-1985.
1985-1= 1984
which also adds up to 23.
[8+4+3+8]= 25.

Pfizer and FDA reporting numbers for adverse effects from the jabs

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Rel I believe I have found a connection to #811.
This might sound a bit convoluted but it is because of the FDA contact number to report adverse events.
1-800-FDA
F=6
D=4
A=1...11
That gives us 811.
811 area code

In the U.S. that is the number to call for underground utility location.
It is curious that it is called N11- why not H11. From H to N there are 7 numbers so that may be why.

#811 Feb 22, 2018 9:18:09 No [466142]

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

NVM it was the wrong link. I have the Pfizer one saved, I’ll find it.
edit on 12-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

Here’s the link to the data.

health-infobase.canada.ca...
edit on 12-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wrong, the video shows her standing there for about 10 seconds with two young ladies, she then seems to sway and start to faint. Two SS agents and one of the young ladies holding her up get her into the van. Around 16 seconds into the vid you can't see anything because SS agents block the view.

Also that dumb meme with the shoe left behind isn't the same type of shoe she was wearing. Her shoes were patent leather with a flat band across the front and no bow, the other was leopard print with a bow and quilted patent leather on the front.

I mean even the sidewalk isn't the same. With digging like that I'm not surprised none of it was introduced as evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Also this wasn't the same as the photos that were shown when the event happened back in 2016. Those photos are somewhere so we just need to find someone to dig up the posted photos that were shown here.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
This is a pic as they were leaving. The article says the woman is an undercover nurse.

PICTURED: Hillary Clinton's 'undercover nurse checks pulse' as Clinton clutches her heart

Those shoes are still not leopard print.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Wrong, the video shows her standing there for about 10 seconds with two young ladies, she then seems to sway and start to faint. Two SS agents and one of the young ladies holding her up get her into the van. Around 16 seconds into the vid you can't see anything because SS agents block the view.

Also that dumb meme with the shoe left behind isn't the same type of shoe she was wearing. Her shoes were patent leather with a flat band across the front and no bow, the other was leopard print with a bow and quilted patent leather on the front.

I mean even the sidewalk isn't the same. With digging like that I'm not surprised none of it was introduced as evidence.

I am sure I said nothing wrong, but you can have your opinion without me. I didn't say a thing about shoes. I did ask if those were the same clothes. I didn't think a thing about the 10 seconds standing there part as it means nothing as to what happens when the door opens. All I said was a rumor had it that JFK Jr was there in the back as if he was going "Lets get that long overdue ride to Gitmo"

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Since we are circling back to Killary-
Court just nailed Hillary for FEC violations

And this was decided in super friendly Washington DC.
Influence Watch- Correct the Record

"Marc Ellias wrote a memo that expressed confidence that Correct the Record and the Clinton campaign would be allowed to legally coordinate. Normally, FEC rules prohibit Super PACS and campaigns from coordinating."

It appears that the media did not even have to be paid to "air a video opposing Trump".
h/t Susieq

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Jimmy Dore interview with Dr David Martin.

If people have the time this is well worth watching. There is a lot to unpack here.
The first attempt by Fauci and friends in trying to get the public to buy in on a vaccine for influenza was in 2018 but according to Martin the public didn't take the bait. However they learned from this.

36 minute mark-The fog of war has been pretty foggy. According to Martin, Covid itself was not that dangerous for most people. The real bioweapon came in two stages.
1. The jabs.
2. The contaminated swabs.

The CDC shipped the contaminated swabs- which Scott Gottlieb documented in his book "Uncontrolled Spread."
DARPA funded and co-funded by In-Q-Tel- which was actually a company that made test swabs that carry lethal or sub lethal agents. And that investment was made 3 years before this pandemic."

In-Q-Tel wiki

Once again he emphasizes that the jabs were developed to cause cardiac adverse events and cancer.

47 minute mark- As for Moderna, they received funding from the National Science Foundation for 10 years, 2000-2010
via Darwinian Chemical Systems.
I'm going to break this out because so much of it is so important.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

In the Crimes Against Humanity edition, Dr David Martin reviews the role that Bill Clinton played which allowed Big Pharma to be able to advertise on TV and the radio. Only 2 countries allow this, the U.S. and New Zealand.
Now I understand why Melinda Gates gave Jacinda Arden a $20 million grant, because after all the jabs were the best investment the Gates ever made.

Melinda Gates Grants

He highlights 2 specific commercials. The first with Martha Stewart urging the public to get the booster. Sometimes it's the most obvious that we miss. All drug commercials must have warnings about any possible adverse reactions. It did not have any.
Then there is the Sesame commercial which also does not have any disclaimers either. I find it disturbing that there are hearts in Elmo's hands, just a bit of symbolism I suspect. Martin claims that this is part 3 of the bioweapon.
Children may have difficulty conceiving when older and we may very well see an dramatic uptick in childhood cancers.

Peter Marks was head of the FDA and he was notified that these commercials did not comply with federal law and he did nothing and did not enforce FDA rules.

"Obama was aware and was briefed by those who bought his presidency."

While we are in this psyop he points out that Eco Health Alliance is just a cover story and we should not get too caught up in the weeds. Also Robert Redfield with his warning about the potential of avian flu crossing over to humans. They already have it developed, available through BEI Resources and ready for commercial release.

We have no long term studies of the mRNA- those results are due in 2027.
Message- Do Not Comply.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Thanks for that.

How many Covid jabs are you up to in Canada?

CDC- Colorado has 3 cases of Avian flu
ht- General Mcnews

This is presumptive and I don't trust the test kits. Imagine who could possibly catch pink eye when working around poultry and we are going to need a jab for that?
After listening to Martin and his contention that the Covid test swabs were contaminated, what if the same is being done with the chickens?
Avian Flu Testing Procedures

That is one way to promote the spread of avian flu and then of course all the chickens have to be killed- an attack on the food supply.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Have you heard of this group the Martin brought up?
Wikispooks- The Good Club

The Wall Street Journal article about the meeting is dated May 26, 2009 @11:57.
We've got the 26 marker again.
What if the date connects to a ku post?

#2629 Dec 19, 2018 6:[23:03] No 438[14]20< 14 billionaires were in the Good Club.
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our country back.

[D] Day DD=#44, all roads lead to Obama.

I've been watching Warren Buffett and his friendship with Bill Gates.
Warren Buffett donates $4.6 billion to the Gates Foundation

Well look at that- "The schedule for annual grants was made on June 26, 2006.
That is lining up with the timestamp.

"During the following 17 years I have neither bought or sold any A or B shares nor do I intend to do so."
2006+17=2023. That brings us to Billy's favorite number [23]...Rory Gates was born May 23, 1999.

From what I have seen to date the plan went into action in 2016.
1999+17=2016.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I went back to #97 and the darnkess mispelling.
#97 Nov 5, 2017 [6]:15[25] No [14] [81] [39] [23] 4
10 days.
Darnkess War.
Good vs Evil.

I believe the order of the letters are important.
D A R N K E S S
4. 1. 18. 14. 11. 5. [1919]

First off 1919 was when there was the outbreak of the Spanish flu.
The R and N had to be switched around.
R+N=32
N+K= 14+11=25...2025.
E=5...May.
R+A=19...2019.
R+A+D= 23< Bill Gates #.

As for the 10 days, looking at this from the Covid-19 perspective-
The genetic sequence of Covid was published by Prof. Yong-Shen Zhang on January 11, 2020 so we had 10 days of darkness.

Covid-19 and China: A Chronology of Events

If we look at the first letters of these sentences-
D=4
W=23
G=9
E=5
----
10+4=14
9= September.
Phoebe gates will be 23 in 2025.
23+9=32
E=May.

Vigilant Fox- RSV Red Flag Warning for infants

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The post you replied to said it looked like she was fighting against being put in the van and you agreed.

I said it looked like she started to faint while they were getting the doors. she wasn't fighting anything but gravity.

The part about the shoes just goes to show how some memes are BS yet people still post them as if there is some truth in them.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join