It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: csimon58
It isn't, it is an italian futbol journalist but maybe people using his image will give his YT channel a boost.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Here we go. This counter set-up is in the correct position and orientation before hand, ok fine. It's just a VERY heavy asset to be laid out in public view, and to cover such an easily defended open space....in advance. I've never seen anything like that before, just a few yards from the crowd.

Rewatching the video, it really was a gun duel. The Red team was all over it while Trump was still speaking. I wonder if they were ordered to the position last second as the sus was first being spotted...? It makes more sense than some goofball being allowed to climb around the roofs with a slung rifle.

edit on 777Vam14America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 00:04:56 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, re VINCENT FUSCO standing behind trump at the time of the shooting...

This video tweet from RiteWabbit, shows that Vincent Fusco may have given Trump a 3 second warning of the shot coming.

Trying to be ruthlessly objective here... some thoughts on Rite Wabbit's video:

a) Vincent Fusco, at 41 second mark, looks up to his right then to his left... and then bows his head towards Trump, such that only his hat can be seen. His head remains bowed for 3 seconds until the shot is heard and Trump puts his hand up to his ear. Other commenters have posited that Trump may have squashed a blood capsule when his hand went to his ear.

b) That could be interpreted as a 3 second warning to Trump?

c) I don't think it was a signal to shooter as, from above, the hat angle would not have been visibly different.

A crankyoldman proof... I added the green highlights and the 7/13 in timestamp:

Freeze frame from Rite Wabbit's video showing Fuscos head bowed as the shot hits Trump#s ear.

YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE
edit on 14-7-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
C'mon rel, Fusco couldn't signal if they didn't know the guy was there and how could he, and if he did know why not alert the SS?

And how was he going to signal to Trump if he was behind him.

Also, since I'm here, where was Q, they have everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't see any damage to Trump's ear? Just blood...

If the bullet came from behind him, it would have had to be EXACTLY PARALLEL to the side of his head, in order to NOT wound either his skull or his cheek?

Blow up:

Bigger

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

there have been other angles that show what looked to be a small hole near the top of his ear. from the sounds picked up and the reporters talking about seeing smoke from the shooter, I think the shot that hit Trump was fired from a silenced weapon near the stage.

This is just a guess. The angle of the shooter being on the rooftop doesn't seem to fit things very well. I'm not saying that the shot made was not possible. Most people in the Armed Forces can make that shot quite easily, so a civilian with a little range time would also be able to take the shot. I personally feel that the shooter on the rooftop was either a distraction, or a back up shooter incase the first got caught before hand.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If the bullet came from behind him, it would have had to be EXACTLY PARALLEL to the side of his head, in order to NOT wound either his skull or his cheek?

From the aerial views I have seen, the shooter was on his right and on a bit of an angle.

I think he could have just nicked the upper part of his ear.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, guys!

Any views on this frame caught by Insider Paper?

Bigger

The odds against catching this must be large... CGI?

Let's see how things unfold.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

From what I've read, the sniper was on a roof top a bit over 100 meters from where Trump was standing. Doubt the S Service had to fire a 500 meter shot to hit the sniper.

Real question is why that rooftop wasn't secured. Someone was either criminally incompetent, or, an accomplice to attempted murder.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Perhaps it was all a movie and was acted rather than actually happening?

If so then Fusco would have signalled Trump when to squeeze the blood capsule in his ear?

Another video data point from STR1KER on telegram:

Bigger

I'm still open minded about what actually happened but these points are worthy of examination.

If, as posited, this was a movie rather than a reality, then Q would be expected to post AFTER the event... So let's see if they post in next 48 hrs.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes cavv, that 500 metres stuck out to me too.

If this was the first of 3 days of scare events then I wonder what comes next?

Rumours that the Three Gorges Dam has now fallen.

Sunday in UK is both the Wimbledon Men's final and England in the Euros final... Pretty much everyone but me will be glued to the gogglebox.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If so then Fusco would have signalled Trump when to squeeze the blood capsule in his ear.

But Trump didn't react to Fusco digging in his pockets, he reacted to the gunshots. After a few rounds fired everyone got down.

If it is a movie, and he is just an actor, the gunshots were his signal. He would know that he wasn't really being shot at but the FX had to be deployed.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Purported footage of the shooter from IMAD KHAN on X

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Tweet video from General Flynn, in which everyone else ducks but Vincent Fusco sits bolt upright, bemused by those around him.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This strengthens the two shooters theory:

Catturd tweet

Did he take one in the vest too?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo at one minute past midnight:

...but who setup who???

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You "may" be onto something

edit on 2024/14/7 by Crazierfox because: 4. ET purposes only

y I went vgn (sorta)
Meat glue
no coincidencesMr. B the AC

Rest of the story

This is the real reason Chris Cornell is no longer with us….

Rip Chris Chester Tony DJ
Godspeed to all still standing

edit on 2024/14/7 by Crazierfox because:

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join