It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
If the people that started Q had no part in THE BIG PLAN, then they wouldn't know what it might be or if there even is a plan. Then your source is just making stuff up and at that point just as reliable as the MSM.

All you have is the same old pendulum swinging back and forth in US politics.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Former Green Beret Calls Upon House Armed Services Committee to Right ‘Vax Mandate’ Wrongs

On July 10, Republican House Armed Service Committee (HASC) members were sent a letter penned by John Frankman, a former U.S. Army captain and Special Forces Green Beret.

According to the letter, “over 8,600 service members (SMs) were involuntarily discharged while the military’s total end strength fell by 60 thousand in the mandate’s first year.” For him, the damage to readiness that was caused by the shot must be addressed—and HASC Republicans have an opportunity to make it happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Wow...Russell Blaylock has gone full nuclear in his latest letter "The Blaylock Wellness Report" Vol.21 No 7.
"Medical Science Has Changed With Covid"

He just rips the bandaid off clearly outlining what has happened and the dangers of the jabs.
Just to pull a few points out...
"It was the CDC that set the PCR test at 42 cycles, which would make more than 90% of Covid tests falsely show of the presence of the virus. It is well-known that the PCR test should never be set over 30 cycles."

It gets better.
"It is also known that the PCR test cannot distinguish between the coronaviruses that cause a common cold every year and the COVID-19 virus. It also could not distinguish a flu virus from a Covid virus."

"And now vaccine manufacturers want to convert all childhood vaccines to the mRNA method. This is a disaster waiting to happen."
He then tackles Klaus Schwab and his side kick Yuval Noah Harari. I hope in the next issue he takes on the Bonnie and Clyde of the NIH [Fauci and Christine Grady].

I think I will get photocopies made of this and pass it along to some people who have starting to read the books I have covered.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I spent sooo much time looking at coins early on and there was some seriously strange messaging.
American Women quarters Program- U.S. Mint

It goes from 2022- 2025. Of course it goes to 2025. There are 5 quarters.
Operational_ window [5-6]_F Delta C25-26.

Now who was the person responsible for having the head face away from "In God We Trust"? They can make up whatever excuse they want claiming some artistic expression but I'm not buying it.

Ventris C. Gibson- 40th Director of the U.S. Mint

This is as weird as it gets. We have a link to HHS. Okaaay she was nominated December 13...12+13=25

and she was confirmed June 15, 2022. Another 5 link.
I'm still leaning towards the 5 because Rory Gates was born in May.

Now why would they select just women? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with [w]=23.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

We seem to have a lot of moving parts right now.
Ellen DeGeneres is retiring from Hollywood.

Hopefully another one on the way to Club Gitmo.

Klaus Schwab is being sued for workplace discrimination
I guess now that he has stepped down some are feeling more emboldened although Real Raw News has other news about him.

Just look at the turnover in the Biden Administration. They can't get away fast enough. Gitmo must be jammed packed.

And to wrap up Dr. Dave Martin is taking on Perdu. Can you imagine they put a patent on the non addictive opioid and marketed the addictive one resulting in deaths. E.V.I.L.
Go get them Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Remember her stumbling gait? It's almost like she was fighting it (by way of demons) but yeah.

They sure as he11 were not trying to give her CPR or Mouth 2 Mouth
. Check her pulse? Give her oxygen from an aerosol can? Seat her on a folding chair? Glass of water? A warm hug?

N.
edit on 777Vpm11America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2024 17:13:59 -0500 by 777Vader because: No one even looked her in the eye.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This just came across over at the New York Post:
The Story

President Biden drew gasps Thursday evening when he referred to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as “President Putin” — confusing him with the Russian tyrant whose forces have invaded Ukraine for the past two-and-a-half years.

Biden quickly apologized for the embarrassing flub, saying it happened because he was “so focused on beating” the Kremlin strongman.

However, the mistake is likely to accelerate calls among congressional Democrats for the 81-year-old to end his bid for a second term.

This was a really bad time for Joe Biden since the word on the street is that another JFK like incident is likely to occur. Just like the JFK incident, the shooter is going to be a Ukrainian hit man. But that's just the word on the street, and we can all guess how reliable those are.

EDITED PART BELOW:
Also why isn't anyone talking about this story?
Page 6 story

Huma Abedin and Alex Soros are engaged, Page Six has exclusively learned.

Sources tell us Soros popped the question six weeks ago, and the couple were spotted recently celebrating the happy news in Italy.

We all remember how politically opportunistic Huma is and let's not forget that she is the Muslim Brotherhoods "go-to gal" for the US.
lots to unpack here:

The Democratic political insider and the son of billionaire Democratic donor George Soros were first linked earlier this year when the duo posted a cozy pic from a Paris restaurant for Valentine’s Day.

The “Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds” author confirmed she was dating Soros with the sweet pic, and the message, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

They subsequently attended the 2024 Met Gala together in May, where Abedin, 47, wore a green gown with butterfly appliqués designed by Erdem. Soros, 38, went with a gray tuxedo and added a gold bug pin to his bowtie to match.

He cheekily captioned an Instagram Stories shot from the gala, “A little buggy out” — referring to their matching insect accoutrements for the glam event where the theme was “The Garden of Time.”

Hillary Clinton’s former deputy chief of staff has also been seen leaving her now-fiancé’s apartment downtown in NYC.

One former senior Clinton aide had previously told Page Six of the pair, “It’s a classic Clinton World couple. Alex is the perfect match for Huma.”

The story has a lot of White House photos in it for something that supposed to be about these two political elites getting hitched. I think we know that score here.

edit on 11/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: added stuff

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Ellen DeGeneres is retiring from Hollywood.

Hopefully another one on the way to Club Gitmo.

OMG, someone in their mid 60's with hundreds of millions of dollars retiring has never happened before!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

DS Royalty

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think we have a PROOF of 0311Warrior's OREGON posts... Fortunately, I kept copies of them in the spreadsheet on a hidden tab.

Today, 7/11, a 7.0 earthquake off OREGON, later down graded to 6.6:
Tweet

These 0311 posts in the thread mention Oregon and their timestamps encode 7/11; date of the earthquake.

Note the reference to SWARM... Earthquake SWARM? Could this trip the Cascadia fault? I guess we see if there are more earthquakes in coming days.

A reminder also that warrior led us thru an evolving map of traps being set for trafficking tunnels around the country, with Oregon being the last trap.

I wonder if 0311 warrior resurfaces to comment?
edit on 11-7-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Guy, Noice catch re HUMA and Alex Soros!

It may tie in with the tweet of them on VALENTINE'S DAY; which had BLACK&GOLD, SILVER DOMES and BREAD themes:

Bigger

Someone else linked that tweet to Q38 Calm before the STORM:

Bigger

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That quake was out of Tofino Canada.

July 11 (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.5 earthquake struck Tofino, Canada, on Thursday, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The quake struck at a depth of 8 km (4.97 miles), USGS said.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So NOT off the coast of Oregon?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If immigrants can vote, an immigrant can be President.

edit on 777Vam12America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2024 00:15:13 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

it's a lot more north than Oregon. There have been some small tremors around the Puget Sound area which in between Oregon and Tofino Canada, but those are mostly if not all magma movements.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
weird

Cryptic Lyrics from Ingersol Lockwood Website and has a new message located in yet More hidden links.

interesting

Camus

@newstart_2024

Follow

Dr. Sabine Hazan: "I kept collecting stools of patients and noticed that patients with severe Covid had a certain bacteria that was missing compared to people that were highly exposed to Covid, but never got Covid. That bacteria is called Bifidobacteria

a reply to: Thoughtful3

edit on 2024/12/7 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And now we have a pod of over 70 Pilot Whales beched on Orkney.
Whenever this happens, think impending Earthquake. The last very memorable one was a week before Fukushima, but not even I thought that one was going to be so devastating and have implications world wide.
Watch out Scotland, the Orkneys are the hub for offshore drilling in the North Sea!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, forgot link, sorry.
Link
edit on am77America/ChicagoFriday2024-07-12T07:37:30-05:0007America/Chicago07000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Alex Phillips is spot on. I don't know her but a friend sent this video to me and the statistics she speaks to are staggering. London is falling along with other European cities. It is happening in cities in the US too. It seems like the authorities, politicians and the like are doing everything in their power to hide the facts and as Alex said, call anyone a racist if they bring the issue up.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
Mary Talley Bowden tweet

This is remarkable that she would publish this about how this woman was treated by her Dr because of her use of Ivermectin to treat Long Covid.
Since she took on the FDA over their fabricated story that Ivermectin was horse de-wormer and won, I decided to reach out to her to find a Dr here that would prescribe Ivermectin.

Resident Lurker is not doing well so I went with him to his Dr to advocate for Ivermectin for 30 days to see if it would make a difference. Wow- the reaction!!! Apparently everyone in Africa is dying.

He looked like an idiot when I calmly stated that my family lived in Africa for a number of years and everyone was taking Ivermectin, even children and they weren't dying then.

RL was impressed when I told that Dr I would be going around him and then asked if he would like to know the results.
Anyway we now are connected with a Dr that is treating Long Covid with Ivermectin.

4 and 1/2 years with no treatment- not even oxygen. I just hope we can turn the situation around.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join