It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes , a requirement of being a Natural Born citizen in order to become a POTUS is True , but How do you Explain Barrack Obama who was Born in Kenya and Not Hawaii , and to this Day that Truth has been Denied by the Government and Media ? Gee , I guess there are Exceptions after all ?
edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
How do you Explain Barrack Obama who was Born in Kenya and Not Hawaii , and to this Day that Truth has been Denied by the Government and Media ? Gee , I guess there are Exceptions after all ?

I guess nobody could prove it.

But the question asked was "What if Melania was VP, is she naturalized?"

And her history is known so she is ineligible. What else is there to say about that?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yes , a requirement of being a Natural Born citizen in order to become a POTUS is True , but How do you Explain Barrack Obama who was Born in Kenya and Not Hawaii , and to this Day that Truth has been Denied by the Government and Media ? Gee , I guess there are Exceptions after all ?

Obama's mother was a US citizen, that alone makes him a US Citizen and legally able to hold office of POTUS. What gets me is how hard the DNC hid this fact yet McCain was born in Japan and there was not a word about it after it was shown that he was a Legal US citizen.

I believe that there was a lot more to that story than about if Obama was a legal citizen or not, I personally think that the whole Hawaiian issue was about something else, like that Fish Processing plant that didn't exist, that Hillary worked at.

The evidence that Obama was born is a red herring in my opinion. Trotskyist training centers are the real issue that was being hidden by these stories.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

How do you Explain Barrack Obama who was Born in Kenya and Not Hawaii , and to this Day that Truth has been Denied by the Government and Media ? Gee , I guess there are Exceptions after all ?

And her history is known so she is ineligible. What else is there to say about that?

I did not ask that Question , and I Agree with you .
edit on 8-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I wonder if Zanti meant Ivanka and not Melania, but they should address that. Ivanka would be eligible, but Melania would not.
edit on 8/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: I see that Zanti addressed that, but I'm not going to edit out my post.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I did not ask that Question , and I Agree with you .

I didn't say you asked the question but you did reply, "Yes , She is a U.S. Citizen and so is Don Jr. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yikes!".

I would not have said anything if your reply had been "Yes , She is a U.S. Citizen but not eligible because she is not a natural born citizen" and after that you jumped to the "Obama was born in Kenya" schtick.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

O was/is an infiltrator. American citizenship was just a key used to unlock one door.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ah , Ok....

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It actually depends on how recently the mother spent in the US and how long of duration.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
IF Doktor Corsi actually had the cQontact he alledges, in no way could or would he talk about it

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Obama's mother went to college here in Washington State. Not to mention she was born in Wichita Kansas, which if I remember correctly is in the US, making her a US citizen.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
It actually depends on how recently the mother spent in the US and how long of duration.

True, but in Obama's case, his mom spent her whole life in the US.

Back then the requirement of having lived in the US or one of it's possessions was 10 years and she was 18 when she had him.

She would have had to have gone to Kenya before she was 7 and gotten pregnant and had him around 3 months before turning 8 years of age for the requirement to not be met.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

She would have had to have gone to Kenya before she was 7 and gotten pregnant and had him around 3 months before turning 8 years of age for the requirement to not be met.

Oh great, now you've done it, you've opened the door to that fan-fic.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Guyfriday covered that, his mom was in the continental US until the late 50's. The law back then said 10 years so she wasn't a minor and her child had the right to US citizenship.

Even if the birth certificate was obtained on the sly, she still had the right to grant him natural born citizenship.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Trump wasn't lying
they say Trump lied at the debate but they cannot say what he lied about

I'm pretty sure that I heard Biden mumble that unemployment was at 50% under Trump, before I decided to watch something else.

Does Biden ever tell the truth?

Can he even discern the truth anymore?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

We have a big development...Mikael Dolston, Pfizer's Chief Scientific Officer and President of Pfizer's Research and Development is stepping down. Hopefully another party member headed to Club Gitmo.

Mikael Dolston stepping down

Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army had lots of concerns about him, especially since he was involved with the Covid jabs.
Mikael Dolston wiki

"His most significant contribution was the Covid-19 vaccines and oral therapeutics" which I imagine must be Paxlovid- anther safe and effective product.

The last sentence is priceless-
Dolston has been the subject of antisemetic conspiracy theory that he and other Jewish people are part of a cabal responsible for Covid and a Covid agenda."

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Chief Nerd- Bill Gates

Clinton sold off the uranium so now we the taxpayers have to pay for mines to support Billy's new project. He makes an odd comment- "the U.S. Congress passed a bill that we supported..." Exactly who is we? Anything that he is connected to should be viewed with caution.
-----
We can send billions to Ukraine but no money for Kennedy's security detail?

Pinned "Every time my application for Secret Service protection has been denied, apologists for the DHS said it was because protection isn't guaranteed until 120 days before the election. That actually isn't true- many candidates got it a year or more in advance. Anyway, the election is now 120 days away. Still no Secret Service. What is their excuse now?"

We have something brewing.
Biden Moves against RFK Jr after Supreme Court win

They are going to try and silence him about the Covid jabs but probably much more because he is making inroads with the public about all vaccines in general. Big Pharma is not happy. This is like whack a mole-

Peter McCullough tweet

Looks like these RSV jabs are not safe either.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

What do you think about Robert Malone? I have been on the fence because of his role in the mRNA technology. I came across this article-
Robert Malone, Gates Foundation, PATH, Alex Jones, Vaccine Sterilizations

Malone was a consultant to PATH wrt his vaccine technology. Could he be controlled opposition? In fact he seems to have disappeared from the spotlight completely.
"Malone has never mentioned anything like what Alex Jones has said about the Gates Foundation's efforts to sterilize the population with vaccines. It seems unlikely that Robert Malone will, given that he has provided consulting services to the Gates Foundation on vaccines, and he is likely guilty of crimes against humanity related to his role as vaccine consultant."

"In 1977, PATH began as a program for the Introduction and Adaptation of Contraceptive Technology."
History- Gates Foundation and PATH

We have another link to #17-
The Gates Foundation was established on August 22, 1999 with a total endowment of $17 million." The other connection was Billy's best friend was killed in a mountain climbing accident when he was 17 years old.

Anyway I find Malone confusing. He claims to be the inventor of mRNA technology and then spent the first part of the plandemic cautioning people about the jabs.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join