It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think you're being a little selective in who you call out.

How about the hundreds of Twitter, Telegram and TruthSocial accounts that use the same techniques we recorded in the thread to make thousands more connections to people, events, crimes etc. Or is that outside your tram lines?

For the record, there were a number of thread members who steered and contributed to the decode methods. I just built them into a combined model and recommended it's use. Since you mentioned Infinity, I presume you're aware they have their own spreadsheet of similar methods? Do you call them out too? Or is that outside your tram lines?

If you scrutinise my methods - then it's only fair I call out yours too!

I'm hearing top tier Whales in Colombia have been getting their GESARA just rewards - so I'm trusting you'll get yours too!

edit on 27-5-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

CRANKY'S NEW ARTICLE:

Greetings and Salutations ATS crew. Hope all is well, sure looks likes this will be the 'hot summer' on nearly every front. A new Rabbit Hole piece is up, the follow up to UkrianeJoe, feel free to start a thread if appropriate. [I'm still locked out]

Cancelled -How women willingly cancelled themselves

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Good to see you oot an' a-boot, Rel!

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers matey, you too.

Whilst I'm here...

Operation Disclosure is saying US Government shutdown started today... See Q282 and Q365 which tie shutdown to ten days darkness.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
How about the hundreds of Twitter, Telegram and TruthSocial accounts that use the same techniques we recorded in the thread to make thousands more connections to people, events, crimes etc. Or is that outside your tram lines?

That is the point, it will work with anything, even if there are no coded messages.

For the record, there were a number of thread members who steered and contributed to the decode methods. I just built them into a combined model and recommended it's use. Since you mentioned Infinity, I presume you're aware they have their own spreadsheet of similar methods? Do you call them out too? Or is that outside your tram lines?

If you scrutinise my methods - then it's only fair I call out yours too!

Your scrutiny seems to support my claim, any method can get you numbers you can play with to get the kind of message you want.

I'm hearing top tier Whales in Colombia have been getting their GESARA just rewards - so I'm trusting you'll get yours too!

So whales had accrued debt that has now been forgiven?

The funniest thing about NESARA/GESARA is that the ball that got things rolling was NESARA, which was supposedly passed during a secret session and signed into law by none other than Bill Clinton.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well I will be?

Cranky hit a home run, as we say here. A wonderful analysis. Please, let him know Rel.
Thank you!

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

DM'd him a screenshot of your post JoM!

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hi Rel I do have my handy Gates chart with all the number links.

B & M Gates Foundation =17.

The launch of Covid Phoebe was 17 years old. Birthdate September 14, 2002.

Another 17 is if you add the last number of the 3 children's birthdates.
Jennifer 199[6]
Rory 199[9]
Phoebe 200[2].

Billy has linked everything to significant dates for him.
"When Bill Gates was 17, he and Paul Allen were paid $20,000 for a program called Traf-o-Data..." His first paid for product.

Billy details

The Gates Foundation had lots of messaging around the #17.
Gates Foundation announcement about downed Flight 17

That is an example. This made me highly suspicious about the link to HIV and the VAIDS connection with the jabs. Those HIV scientists were the top experts in their field and they were all taken out. During the plandemic I noticed that many of the CDC/FDA/ announcements were centered on some connection to 17.

#5[25] jan 13, 2018 [10:4] [8:01] < Phoebe's birthdate September 14th. No 13 < Jennifer Gates =13.
7/10
Targeted kills...

The books that I have covered- especially "Disease X" was littered with 17's. The numbering of the pages in Albert Bourla's thriller "Moonshot" is certainly strange. Chapter 1 starts on page 4 [April] and Chapter 2 starts on page 17.

This dedicatiion by Bourla now stands out "To the [25]0 million patients who were infected, fought, and survived."

Just to document since I have the first edition- Before the dedication there are the following #'s "22, 23, 24, 25, 26."

Just an observation 17 in terms of months would be June.< 4 letters+5th month =9. that brings us back to post #459.

I have everything memorized.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Cheers for the great analysis T3!

edit on 28-5-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is shocking- I really shouldn't be surprised but still...

Covid Select Tweet

They must have had some serious training from Marianne Manheim, the FOIA expert to set up Proton , coaching them on using misspelled words and then forwarding confidential information by G-mail.

#3704 Dec [17], 2019 2:15:56 No [7535] [766] < '19, '20
Remember, misspellings matters.
[Durham]
5-3, 1-99.
Check out Marianne Manheim

Well what do we have here? She has been at this for 8 years. [2024-8= 2016] That is the critical year, so we have another card carrying member.

I can't wait to hear Fauci testifying that he suffers from amnesia.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

AMA- Yes we are getting ready for an Avian Influenza plandemic

They are quoting Jeremy Farrar, Chief Scientist at the WHO -he " called the bird flu an enormous concern and he really urged more tracking and preparation for the virus." He is a Gates approved snake in the grass.

The AMA will give the Drs marching orders and they will just blindly do their bidding- again.
"ASPR already has industry partners licensed to manufacture H5N1 vaccines." I hardly feeling reassured.

The first case of a human catching this was in Newfoundland December 21, 2021- some interesting numbers-33, 322.

Brook Jackson- Drs preparing for the bird flu

Leaked footage of Public Health Officials discussing enhanced surveillance and farm quarantining for bird flu

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pfizer Tweet- More jabs for pregnant women

This is horrifying- right now we have 4 jabs for pregnant women- Flu, Covid, Tetnus and Pertusis and now they want to add a 5th- Group B Strep. GB=9 make of that what you will.
This slick video was produced by the BBC[ 223] and at the 6.26 mark the number to the right in the background is [26]573.

A the end the Pfizer warning looks like a black box warning when a drug is very dangerous or being used for alternate purposes than intended.
"Pfizer's vaccine research programmes rigorously access both the efficacy and the safety of potential maternal vaccine candidates.
All vaccines that are authorized by regulatory authorities come with important safety information that should be carefully considered in partnership with a healthcare professional when making a decision about receiving a vaccine."

Sooo they are going to jab all pregnant women to save how many babies exactly? They are never going to stop especially when they have a Maternal Immunization program all set up and expanding.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We have some very strange comms from Alex Soros.

Alex Soros Tweet

"They're whatever decade when you were [11], your parents knew the correct answer to any question, and you'd never heard of...war crimes tribunals, ...microplastics or improvised explosive devices."

May [26], 2024 with 4 Reposts, 32 [4] Likes 1Quote and 1 bookmark.
This may be communicating to the 2 people connected to #44. Obama and Billy the Gates. He founded Microsoft on April 4 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Another connection to 17- Pope Francis birthdate is December 17, 1936. May be a stretch but if you add up the year ='19, launch. I have hoppium for some justice.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Being both willfully ignorant of history AND not having been alive in the 1950s, Alex Bores-Us is NOT qualified to make such statements.

May be comms, may be just more manure being sprayed from the mouth by a limousine leftist.

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I may have come across a possible "P" that President Trump has been pointing out.
There can be so many different connections but if we look at it in the light of important events wrt Billy.

The one person I neglected to really examine was his mother Mary [4] Maxwell[7] Gates.[5]= 16.
She died June 10 [16], 1994.
Mary Maxwell Gates wiki

June 16, 2006 Billy-the -Gates announced that he was going to focus more on philanthropy and withdraw from full time work at Microsoft to take effect in 2 year. [2X8=16]
Gates to Focus on Philanthropy

2006='26. I have been trying to figure out why '25 and '26 plandemic 2.0.
Billy will be 70 in 2025 and 71 in 2026- mirror gives us 17.

I seriously wonder when he completely cracked up. [P]lanned [P]arenthood- [16] [16]

From what we can tell the Avian Influenza is on the menu but I still feel we need to keep eyes on polio.
A=1 P=16...17.

Looking at when he began to focus on Polio that was April 25, 2013.

Praying Medic Tweet-

May 27, 2024 timestamp 3.21

President Trump '..."and then, of course there is the BIGGEST EVENT OF THEM ALL, but I'm not allowed to talk about it"...
#321 Dec 9, 2017 2:15:53 No 60660
POTUS: 1:37 US Military

34 +37=17. The 1+1 maybe we need to have two 17's.
1717- First Grand Lodge Free Mason in the World

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Are we watching a movie?

Idiot Joe Biden Falls Asleep During Memorial Day Event

edit on 777Vam29America/ChicagoWed, 29 May 2024 01:25:42 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

edit on 777Vam24America/ChicagoFri, 24 May 2024 00:04:55 -0500 by 777Vader because:

Those images above look AI generated. I mean, come on, "tat face" face tat and a "MAGA" neck tat?

Here's the actual crowd of young Trump supporters in the Bronx:

MUST SEE VIDEO: Bronx Teens CHEER TRUMP – MOCK JOE BIDEN – Here Is the Bronx Trump Rally Video the Media WILL NOT SHOW YOU!

NYC KIDS are catching #MAGA fever! It was pretty freaking surreal to hear city kids from the Bronx shouting “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” , “Trump 2024” and threatening joe biden with wedgies. (To the sick pups in the DOJ that we know are freaking out watching- they were clearly… pic.twitter.com/XZIwTAR91w — Cara Castronuova (@CaraCastronuova) May 28, 2024

The atmosphere in the Bronx was surreal yesterday as #MAGA hat wearing Bronx residents attended a rally by the first Republican President to visit there since Ronald Reagan! Word on… pic.twitter.com/ssra3wU4lD — Cara Castronuova (@CaraCastronuova) May 24, 2024

edit on 29-5-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Melinda Gates

I am very surprised to see that Melinda has given New Zealand ex Prime Minister jacinda Aderna $20 million to do whatever she wants with it as a sub grantee.
Here's the list of 12 subgrantees

It appears the Center for Reproductive Health is in for a big payday.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Chase bank explosion in Youngstown, Ohio

Yesterday we had Alex Soros comms of #44.
Oddly the sign across from the destroyed bank has #44 on it. This can't be a coincidence.
-----
Annonymous source leaks 2,500 pages of Goog internal documents on how search operates

Mo re from Warriros Mom
----
Eric Schmidt is pointing to Rishi Sunak
AI on the march

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Mark Zuckerberg will be facing some serious shareholder revolt over the way that Meta has not protected children. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Meta Shareholder want answers

It really feels like things are coming to a full boil.
Elon Musk Boring Company

Something's off about this- only 2.4 miles after 7 years in operation. What have they been doing?

And now this-
Disney

DeNiro gets a mean tweet

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join