It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The game leftist play;

Make shiyat up and say so and so is guilty you have proof then we never see any. The kangaroo court proceedings will lose on appeal to the SCOTUS because we can't fix stupid, but we have the Supreme Court.

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justoneman
Sure you did.

You made it up and that is how this game works.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Only loons and losers who want to steal things take this approach like AG James has perpetrated upon all of NYC, period. To call a successful transaction that helped both parties in a two party contract as fraudulent sounds absurd to even a dumbass.

Fraud is the purposeful misrepresentation of fact. For fraud to have occurred, it isn’t necessary for there to have been damages incurred by a victim.

But assuming that all the elements of fraud are proved, restitution, even full restitution with interest, does not excuse the fraud.

I didn’t make it up.

Fraud is fraud. It is a crime.

Trump was found guilty. It is what it is.

Trying to twist it to not be what it is — is really ridiculous.

What game?

And NO -- I did not make up what fraud is and why its a crime.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Perhaps this thread has gone as far as it can.........

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

(post by ThePun13her removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Donald Trump - 50 years in Business in NY - Billions worldwide - Get him with bull# civil suits

Joe Biden - 50 years in Congress - Nothing Accomplished except a Crime Bill against blacks and not allowing gays to marry...tell me again how he got 81 million votes - He's senile-Classified Documents in 9 places...

Letita James was promised the Governorship. Kathy Hochul is primed for a Senate run. Remember, it was James who investigated Cuomo and got Hochul where she is. Do you know who else ran for Gov in 2022? Letita James.

Letita is also an elected Elector for the State of NY. Wonder how she would vote with Bill and HIllary(yes both electors) if the GOP did happen to flip NY.

The are simply continuing to dig a hole. What happens when it is overturned and Trump sues the state of NY for 1 trillion for defamation and/or slander?

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-22T20:37:56-05:000856 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Donald Trump - 50 years in Business in NY - Billions worldwide - Get him with bull# civil suits

Joe Biden - 50 years in Congress - Nothing Accomplished except a Crime Bill against blacks and not allowing gays to marry...tell me again how he got 81 million votes - He's senile

Letita James was promised the Governorship. Kathy Hochul is primed for a Senate run. Remember, it was James who investigated Cuomo and got Hochul where she is. Do you know who else ran for Gov in 2022? Letita James.

Letita is also an elected Elector for the State of NY. Wonder how she would vote with Bill and HIllary(yes both electors) if the GOP did happen to flip NY.

The are simply continuing to dig a hole. What happens when it is overturned and Trump sues the state of NY for 1 trillion for defamation and/or slander?

Yeah, it is interesting how the hell they would buy back all his properties and return them to him, when he wins on appeal.

Propriety dictates that they would put off the siezing and selling of property until after they win or lose.

But not these buffoons. They’re so excited about “hurting” Trump that they can’t control themselves. They need instant gratification.

The retardification just keeps growing.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

civil fraud aims to recover assets or obtain compensation.

What assets were lost and who deserves compensation???

the bank said they were happy with the outcome and would do business with him again, so who lost what and who is getting compensation?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

For some it is about the charade. The illusion. Especially in politics. They take a stand to fund raise and 4 months later they support the other side.

He could not be bought. The establishment hated that. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and heard the real deal in those meetings.

The things he did in office are what none of the others, with all their promises, could do. For decades. Jewish Embassy and the first to support gay marriage but he is a racist who hates jews according to the media.

He is a loud mouth asshole. He is from NY I get it. I was born in the same hospital and know the people. If they gave him a chance we would be in a much different place than 7% mortgages.

They just want this narrative till November.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

"C'mon. We all know that CornPop just needs that money to run the immigrant I mean displaced jockey shelters for 56 billion a year. Hunter said the crow walked to the Slurpee machine and got the asian nachos because Jill is my husband,,,uh...I better not say anymore...."

THIS is the # we are living with in real time.....

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Joe Biden - 50 years in Congress - Nothing Accomplished except a Crime Bill against blacks and not allowing gays to marry...tell me again how he got 81 million votes - He's senile-Classified Documents in 9 places...

That's a nice summation. Particularly the parts about New York happenings. Very enlightening. Thank-you!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Ironically, it was a real estate attorney guest on MSNBC this week who turned everybody on the set into babbling baffoons.

He explained the long process, and huge cost, associated with seizing large-size assets in the state of New York.

By the time he was finished....SILENCE.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Joe Biden - 50 years in Congress - Nothing Accomplished except a Crime Bill against blacks and not allowing gays to marry...tell me again how he got 81 million votes - He's senile

Yeah, it is interesting how the hell they would buy back all his properties and return them to him, when he wins on appeal.

Propriety dictates that they would put off the siezing and selling of property until after they win or lose.

But not these buffoons. They’re so excited about “hurting” Trump that they can’t control themselves. They need instant gratification.

The retardification just keeps growing.

It reads like "Atlas Shrugged". In that book the smart people who were being marginalized and treated as if they were the criminals left and hid from society until the crash was completed. We had a couple in our real life example that stayed to fight the good fight it appears.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

what if he won that suit and made them give him central park. LOL!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Now that it's becoming clearer how crooked Letitia and Engoron are, Legal people are starting to ask serious questions, because there is no victim to compensate. They keep asking, "Who will receive the proceeds derived from the property sales, or the properties themselves? Who is the injured party-plaintiff?"

What authority is at the very top of the legal pyramid and able to put a stop to this illegal, unconstitutional scam being perpetrated by Letitia James and Arthur Engoron?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I have read on another message board that the people of New York are the victims; because due to Donald Trump's fraud with the banks it caused increased prices when those banks made loans to other parties.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

I have read on another message board that the people of New York are the victims; because due to Donald Trump's fraud with the banks it caused increased prices when those banks made loans to other parties.

My GOD! Trump has so much power we didn't even factor in! The guy is so totally amazing, even more so that previously thought!

They will build statues of him.....

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

James and Engoron asked banks about Trump Enterprises transactions, loans, repayments, timeliness, and found no faults. No banks had negative things to say about Trump Enterprises. Experts go over this time and time again...even the occasional honest expert invited to MSNBC or CNN. "What is the Crime and Who is the Victim?", they repeatedly ask the moron regulars.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Ok so thats a who was hurt... next is who gets the money?

None of it makes any sense, If I am a betting man they are going to say the govt was the injured party so they get to keep the money and spend it as they see fit.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join