It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Sookiechacha

His son in law Jared. He got a couple billion from Saudi Arabia. Remember?

Yeah, that money is tied up in his 666 5th Avenue property and developments in Albania and Syria.

Jared Kushner plots Balkan development deals
Luxury real estate deals nearing in Albania, Serbia

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: Phoenix

Trump "Cooked the Books".

Decades working commercial real estate here,

Unlike residential homes commercial real estate is valued mainly on current and future leasehold valuation or income stream and minorly on the hard asset itself.

Cooking books would be be lying about current leasehold income vs operational expenses.

Nothing in the clown show Engoron put on touched these concepts.

It was very much like an old Soviet show trial where guilt was adjudicated from bench and then summary execution for the victim whose only crime was disagreement wit TPTB.

Poor old gal knows nothing but old sayings and her own home cooked silliness. Every moment spent trying to communicate with her is a moment wasted.

It’s what the internet offers to people like this. They’ve got nowhere else to be.

I could say what I think if you.

But that’s against the rules.

Send me a PM. I won’t reply other than to say have a good day. I’m a big boy. Anything I’ve said here is accurate, even if a bit rough. Your posts are insufferable, but it is a free country still !

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Trump will get over $3b when 'Truth Social' goes public very soon. That $ becomes liquid 6 months after the IPO.
This was likely part of the recent discussion DT had with Elon Musk regarding a short term $500m cash loan.

Isn’t it odd how our little gaggle of leftists always announces day after day, that every business venture by Trump or Musk has failed ? And then we wake up again and again to find that each one is reaping billions and achieving historic successes.

What a bunch of infantile clowns 24 / 7.

This is what a failed public education system and a 95% D to R ratio of educators will get you, and they like to think we're the dumb ones. It's also why I keep my older kids up to date on politics and put my 7 year old in a private Christian Academy.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Unlike residential homes commercial real estate is valued mainly on current and future leasehold valuation or income stream and minorly on the hard asset itself.

Cooking books would be be lying about current leasehold income vs operational expenses.

It was very much like an old Soviet show trial where guilt was adjudicated from bench and then summary execution for the victim whose only crime was disagreement wit TPTB.

Poor old gal knows nothing but old sayings and her own home cooked silliness. Every moment spent trying to communicate with her is a moment wasted.

It’s what the internet offers to people like this. They’ve got nowhere else to be.

Send me a PM. I won’t reply other than to say have a good day. I’m a big boy. Anything I’ve said here is accurate, even if a bit rough. Your posts are insufferable, but it is a free country still !

No & No

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No & No

Well then don’t complain about people telling you the truth about your posts.

I gave you a chance to feel better about whatever this is. You clearly want to just stay in the same endless loop.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Chilling effect to ALL real estate owners, developers and investors in NYC.

If they can pull this with Trump...NOBODY who owns or hopes to own real estate in NYC is safe from partisan government lawfare.

They have poured their souls down the drain and are taking NYC with them.

I am sure they have proven why the appeals have to be done, fini!, before a dime is sent in, period.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Only loons and losers who want to steal things take this approach like AG James has perpetrated upon all of NYC, period. To call a successful transaction that helped both parties in a two party contract as fraudulent sounds absurd to even a dumbass.

Fraud is the purposeful misrepresentation of fact. For fraud to have occurred, it isn’t necessary for there to have been damages incurred by a victim.

But assuming that all the elements of fraud are proved, restitution, even full restitution with interest, does not excuse the fraud.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He bought that property in 2007 under Kushner Companies LLC. HIs father founded it and that building is managed by his brother Joshua Kushner.

A company he is part of, Affinity Partners, got a 2 billion dollar investment. It did not go in his pocket.

Why lie?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Lol...nice quote from the roast of Donald Trump on comedy central.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Only loons and losers who want to steal things take this approach like AG James has perpetrated upon all of NYC, period. To call a successful transaction that helped both parties in a two party contract as fraudulent sounds absurd to even a dumbass.

Fraud is the purposeful misrepresentation of fact. For fraud to have occurred, it isn’t necessary for there to have been damages incurred by a victim.

But assuming that all the elements of fraud are proved, restitution, even full restitution with interest, does not excuse the fraud.

I didn’t make it up.

Fraud is fraud. It is a crime.

Trump was found guilty. It is what it is.

Trying to twist it to not be what it is — is really ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I have seen quite a few interviews of this the lady trump let live rent free. A few of them were in her apartment. The whole "racist" or uncaring Trump personality is a facade. It's all manufactured by the lest because he scares the hell out of them...and folks like you sponge it up and don't care to wring out the disinformation you are filled with on a daily basis by MSM.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Banks aren't "people"

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I didn’t make it up.

For this post to be legitimate, James would to have to prosecute all real estate transactions like this, and all auto or house transactions similarly.

It looks like it’s only ever been done once, for Trump.

Insufferable.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sure you did.

You made it up and that is how this game works.

I didn’t make it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Annee

No, Trump didn't cook the books. The left cooked the books in their spiteful little minds, and then transferred their own guilt onto Trump because they are desperate to hold onto power.

You can lie forever but it's only in your mind that it's true. Everyone else can see it.

BINGO!!!!

The truth shall set us ALL FREE!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I never said the Saudi Money went into Jared's pockets, but no doubt he got a finder's fee or commission of some kind for brokering the deal.

His Family's 666 5th Avenue property, and others, are business investments, and he's said to be investing the Saudi Money in apartments in Albania and Syria. I linked my source. But, here's another one. www.independent.co.uk...

So, I doubt he has the cash to loan Donald Trump half a billion dollars.

And, DON'T call me a liar when you don't agree or think you have better info than me. It doesn't make you look smart or superior.
edit on 2920242024k12America/Chicago2024-03-22T12:12:29-05:0012pm2024-03-22T12:12:29-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No, Trump didn't cook the books. The left cooked the books in their spiteful little minds, and then transferred their own guilt onto Trump because they are desperate to hold onto power.

You can lie forever but it's only in your mind that it's true. Everyone else can see it.

BINGO!!!!

Yes, it will.

Especially since the "cooked books" are verifiable in black and white print.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Sure you did.

You made it up and that is how this game works.

I didn’t make it up.

What game?

And NO -- I did not make up what fraud is and why its a crime.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

BINGO!!!!

Yes, it will.

Especially since the "cooked books" are verifiable in black and white print.

Civil or Criminal are "cooked books"?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

You know they prefer echo chambers. Answering challenging questions is against the left wing rules.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join