It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

Was Trump found guilty?

You mean by the judge that said I dont care what you have to say at a witness testifying?

I am still wondering who was hurt and who deserves compensation, nobody seems to be able to tell me that.

The only victim is the hurt feelz of the Liberals.

Trump has been smashing their feelz for over 8 years now.

The con artist Dems have manufactured every charge against him to keep him from getting elected, anyone with more than 2 brain cells can see it.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Was Trump found guilty?

You mean by the judge that said I dont care what you have to say at a witness testifying?

I am still wondering who was hurt and who deserves compensation, nobody seems to be able to tell me that.

The con artist Dems have manufactured every charge against him to keep him from getting elected, anyone with more than 2 brain cells can see it.

Can't take personal responsibility -- must be someone else's fault.

Ah, Yes! The good old easy escape -- blame it on Liberals.

None of your "pretzel excuses" changes the facts -- Trump is guilty of willful and intentional fraud.

"Victimless" is nothing but an excuse.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

who was the victim... if he is guilty of fraud there is a victim, WHO IS IT?

If we cant identify the victim, how do you pay the fine to someone?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am not even going to entertain the "no victim" line of thought. It's just a convenient excuse.

Trump intentionally and willfully committed fraud.

Got caught. Found guilty.

Those are the facts.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Was Trump found guilty?

None of your "pretzel excuses" changes the facts -- Trump is guilty of willful and intentional fraud.

What the hell is this constant, broken record response about “personal responsibility” from you?

You don’t care about facts, and facts have shown that Trump did not commit any crime.

Except maybe the crimes manufactured out of thin air by the con artist Democrats.

Facts Annee…….something you know nothing about.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Was Trump found guilty?

What the hell is this constant, broken record response about “personal responsibility” from you?

Oh, gee -- I wonder . . .

It's a Right Wing mantra.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am not even going to entertain the "no victim" line of thought. It's just a convenient excuse.

Trump intentionally and willfully committed fraud.

Got caught. Found guilty.

Those are the facts.

How dense do you have to be to not understand that everyone is saying no crime was committed, including the banks that loaned Trump the money and received payment in full from him?

You don’t put any stock into what thousands of real estate people have said?
That there was no crime and it happens like that in real estate on every transaction?

You have to be extremely dense to not understand it but I guess hurt feelz causes a lack in critical thinking.
We’ve seen that for years from you guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Was Trump found guilty?

You can chant that bullsh!t 24/7/365 like you always do but you lack the understanding of what is right and wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Was Trump found guilty?

You can chant that bullsh!t 24/7/365 like you always do but you lack the understanding of what is right and wrong.

I'm not the one making excuses for a person found guilty of committing willful and intentional fraud.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No. There was a judgement with no real trial. That is how this law works. They tried to present evidence and it was rejected or witnesses as well as the defendant were told their words meant nothing.

The MSM and his political opponents call Mr Trump a convicted rapist and guilty of business fraud. However, neither are correct. They could not charge him criminally so they used one law that does not apply and created another law.

This is fact. No fiction. Fact.

He was found liable for a load he paid back with interest.

It has done the job they want because the story be told over and over and over and over but it is simply not true. Hell, they are parading Stormy out again and she was already found liable owes him lawyer fees. It is so bad they are re-trying old cases to make something new.

No one who voted for him once cares and will vote for him again. People who see how corrupt the government is will vote against them.

Letita James and the Judge will be overturned on appeal and it will be a waste of money forr NY. Then Trump should sue for a cool billion.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Was Trump found guilty?

I'm not the one making excuses for a person found guilty of committing willful and intentional fraud.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So there was no victim got it, thanks for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These lemmings will never waiver from their Liberal fantasies.

We can see from their repeated Liberal talking point responses that they hate Trump with every fiber of their being no matter what facts are presented.
edit on 24-3-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So there was no victim got it, thanks for clarifying.

They’ll be along shortly to tell you just because it’s not a victimless crime it’s still a crime. 🙄

Just like begging, loitering, recreational drug use, not wearing a seatbelt etc.
Half a billion seems reasonable for said victimless crime to them. LoL

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
New info on liberal mental illnesses published. Thread coming later. Good news!

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
New info on liberal mental illnesses published. Thread coming later. Good news!

Wow!
New info on what we’ve known for years?

That’s incredible.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Updated info. I study "988" trends, looking for good news.
💡

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hopefully Trump asset seizures will be televised!

www.westernjournal.com...

😁

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Hopefully Trump asset seizures will be televised!

www.westernjournal.com...

😁

Here is the quotes from that link that I find very telling and one that the insane Liberals here on ATS are too dense to understand….

A former Obama fundraiser and real estate developer said the fraud lawsuit and the strained efforts to penalize Trump are mistakes.

“I have expressed concern that I think that this is a very slippery slope to selectively enforce an archaic law that has got no victim,” Don Peebles said, according to Fox News.

“I think they are confident, or think it’s likely that this will get reversed, and then there will be no punishment,” he said.

“So they’re rushing to inflict as much pain on him as they can right now because once the appeals court puts an end to this, then there will be no repercussions,” he said.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There was no crime.

The BANK vetted him for the loans.

He payed them back.

There is no crime.

JCH, even the liberal media exposed that his home was worth more than 18 million just this last week.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join