It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Fraud is the purposeful misrepresentation of fact. For fraud to have occurred, it isn’t necessary for there to have been damages incurred by a victim.

But assuming that all the elements of fraud are proved, restitution, even full restitution with interest, does not excuse the fraud.

The lenders have confirmed that the competing opinions of values, and resulting negotiations, are the typical business model for this business. It’s been used for hundreds of years.

With this precedent against Trump, you can be prosecuted for believing your house is worth 10 K more than a judge and AG say it is.

If you ever have a house to sell, You’d better hope you don’t have a local judge and prosecutor who dislike you. Or you can just let it go for half of what it’s worth, to avoid the abuse.

We’ve explained this to you guys many times. It’s a shame that you keep “forgetting” how obvious this is.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Fraud is the purposeful misrepresentation of fact. For fraud to have occurred, it isn’t necessary for there to have been damages incurred by a victim.

But assuming that all the elements of fraud are proved, restitution, even full restitution with interest, does not excuse the fraud.

The lenders have confirmed that the competing opinions of values, and resulting negotiations, are the typical business model for this business. It’s been used for hundreds of years.

With this precedent against Trump, you can be prosecuted for believing your house is worth 10 K more than a judge and AG say it is.

If you ever have a house to sell, You’d better hope you don’t have a local judge and prosecutor who dislike you. Or you can just let it go for half of what it’s worth, to avoid the abuse.

We’ve explained this to you guys many times. It’s a shame that you keep “forgetting” how obvious this is.

Trump "Cooked the Books".

No amount of desperate "twisted pretzel excuses" changes that.

For all of his bluster and accusations at his $370 million financial fraud trial, at the end of the day the fact that Donald Trump "cooked the books" is what will end up costing him when Judge Arthur Engoron renders his final verdict regarding the Trump Organization.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

She doesnt care, its orange man bad that is enough.

The fact no company has ever lost the right to do business in NYC, or see a fine remotely like this (under this law) which suggests political reasons for prosecution fairly strongly she will write off as orange man bad so its ok.

When that idiot AG starts seizing properties NYC is done, what developer would risk doing business there, get on the wrong side of the state because of your political beliefs and lose everything.

edit on 33Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:33:10 -050033100909amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, Trump didn't cook the books. The left cooked the books in their spiteful little minds, and then transferred their own guilt onto Trump because they are desperate to hold onto power.

You can lie forever but it's only in your mind that it's true. Everyone else can see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Who gets the money?

Victim or the state?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Thursday, March 21, 2024

If what this evil duo are doing is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL, there probably nothing that can be done to stop it, and other business owners in New York state and similar states, should think about playing it safe, and moving out.

-WeMustCare

Those other business owners could always just decide to obey the law.

Seems like a much easier solution, to me.

What a response...

Criminals get punished for not obeying the law and y'all want to defund the police.
Trump has an AG trying to seize his property even though he didn't break any laws, and suddenly y'all say the law should be obeyed.

It's jaw dropping how brainwashed people have become.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They want another civil war, they're just not saying it. They've poked and prodded normal Americans to the point that the country is fed up with it. These people won't outright start the war, but they'll push us into it and the moment we strike back, they'll push articles everywhere claiming the ones who rebelled were the ones who started it. It's no different than how things popped off in 1862.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The cadre has certainly demonstrably shown the absolute "get him by any means necessary" mentality while completely ignoring common sense, law, Constitution and morality.

When the tide turns it's going to be very ugly.

Using this mentality it seems I would be able to sue for fraud if I trade my 20k vehicle, dealer gives me 15k for it then sells it for 25k

Or my property is worth far more today than when I purchased. I decide get mortgage based on today's estimated value and that's fraud according to the nutcase syndrome suffering fools amongst us.

News flash! A property or any other item for that matter is only valued at what someone else is willing to pay for it!!!!!

Allll other valuation is nothing but an opinion no matter who does it.

This case all parties to the contract were in agreement and terms were fulfilled to all contracted parties.

Government has no business getting in middle of private contracts and deciding terms ex post facto.

I find it ironic derps clamor for federal supremacy when it's suits them on issues of gun rights, speech or abortion and turn right around and defend states rights when 5th, 7th and 8th amendments are clearly in question with this case.

Sort of like their Resident - everyday is new when they wake in the morning.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Who gets the money?

Victim or the state?

Fraud is fraud.

It is a crime.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, Trump didn't cook the books. The left cooked the books in their spiteful little minds, and then transferred their own guilt onto Trump because they are desperate to hold onto power.

You can lie forever but it's only in your mind that it's true. Everyone else can see it.

That is just complete BS.

Trump is responsible for Trump and the fraud he committed or had someone do for him.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

who gets the money?

Its not a hard question to answer.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePun13her
a reply to: Lumenari

But do you realize that without American businesses being in New Zealand because of the rather large tax breaks that NZ gives American businesses, we wouldn't even be there?

I mean without us, y'all would be unemployed and go back to sheep herding.

Without us? What exactly did you personally do to make this happen?

Oh snap.... you are a government member and are currently unemployed, as you posted.

Yeh don't do that..that's lame.

Worst 1st post I've ever seen on this forum.

Congrats.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Decades working commercial real estate here,

Unlike residential homes commercial real estate is valued mainly on current and future leasehold valuation or income stream and minorly on the hard asset itself.

Cooking books would be be lying about current leasehold income vs operational expenses.

Nothing in the clown show Engoron put on touched these concepts.

It was very much like an old Soviet show trial where guilt was adjudicated from bench and then summary execution for the victim whose only crime was disagreement wit TPTB.

edit on 22-3-2024 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Asher47
a reply to: Boomer1947

There were no victims here. If anyone should be held accountable it should the bank/banks that loaned him money..they didn't due their due diligence...like they should have.....they didn't care. The banks knew the loans would be paid in full...all the while benefiting from $$ earned off of an interest rate on a loan in a higher amount than maybe should have been....if only they did their appraisals and due diligence. I have a feeling they didn't care...they conducted business with Trump in the past and knew he was good for his word.....it's on the banks.
If I called my bank and asked for a loan against my home for 30,000,000 when it's only worth $800,000 they would be doing some appraising...

This is a hit job...luckily we may not have a NYC as we know it for much longer...the geniuses who keep voting in the trash have sent it.over the edge...the illegals are going to destroy what's left.

So, you think when someone gets defrauded, it's their fault for being misled?

No, it's their fault for not doing their due diligence as they should have. That's on them, not Trump.

Defrauding people is against the law. 18 U.S. Code Chapter 47 - FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS

If you defraud people, you break the law. Simple as that.

If you cross into this country as a non-resident, you break the law. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Unlike residential homes commercial real estate is valued mainly on current and future leasehold valuation or income stream and minorly on the hard asset itself.

Cooking books would be be lying about current leasehold income vs operational expenses.

It was very much like an old Soviet show trial where guilt was adjudicated from bench and then summary execution for the victim whose only crime was disagreement wit TPTB.

Poor old gal knows nothing but old sayings and her own home cooked silliness. Every moment spent trying to communicate with her is a moment wasted.

It’s what the internet offers to people like this. They’ve got nowhere else to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

who gets the money?

This backend will be funny to follow.

They’ll probably sell the properties to BLM for 10 million, who will then resell it all for 500 million. They’ll give back the 10 million to BLM in some sort of grant. Then BLM will put 200 million donations into the AG /judge’s campaigns and favorite radical organisations.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

who gets the money?

Not relevant to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: Phoenix

Poor old gal knows nothing but old sayings and her own home cooked silliness. Every moment spent trying to communicate with her is a moment wasted.

It’s what the internet offers to people like this. They’ve got nowhere else to be.

I could say what I think if you.

But that’s against the rules.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So if a gop lead state decides to push a technical point (which is all this is at worst) and slaps a half a billion dollar fine on a prominent democrat, and they arent allowed to appeal till the money is ponied up and the state seizes assets and uses the money to help balance the books, you would be ok with that?

eta: cause if I was still a betting man NY will take the money and spend it in the areas they are hemorrhaging money.
edit on 28Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:28:23 -050028231010amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Irishhaf

It boggles my mind that a nutjob who runs on a platform to take down a top legitimate business owner in the state, would get the seal of approval from the voters in that state.

Stolen elections matter is all I can say.

True. But so does this:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join