It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Why does the scenario always need to revolve around racial lines?

It doesn't always need to.

But when it does it does.

No amount of deflecting, bullsh#t and nonsense from you or others like you can change that.

Anyone that watches the video can clearly see what is happening.

Deal with it or shut up and go away.

You're trolling, boring and annoying.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

This is a Direct Result of the Influence of George Soros in American Politics . Want to " Blame " Someone ? Blame Him .

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Hard time grasping the idea of accountability?

It's this simple, YOU commit a crime, YOU face the consequences.

Blaming it on society and the lawmakers is irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Thank you for sharing your anti first amendment opinion.

I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

So it's a fight that revolves around racial hatred. Because that's the conclusion you want?

Sounds kinda racist.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Why does the scenario always need to revolve around racial lines?

It doesn't always need to.

But when it does it does.

No amount of deflecting, bullsh#t and nonsense from you or others like you can change that.

Anyone that watches the video can clearly see what is happening.

Deal with it or shut up and go away.

You're trolling, boring and annoying.

There seems to be about six of these folks, strangely enough they’re all or most women. What a strange little group with identical habits and methods of trolling / annoying / derailing.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Thank you for sharing your anti first amendment opinion.

I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech.

It was really just tongue in cheek, not literal. Sort of like when Joe Rogan said “that was so stupid it hurt my feelings.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So it's a fight that revolves around racial hatred. Because that's the conclusion you want?

Sounds kinda racist.

I don't want anything.

A thing is what it is.

Not what you're trying to contort it to be.

I know you hate that.

Tough.

Reality and truth often aren't pretty. Deal with it, because your belief or agreement is not required or even sought.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

"Where that leaves white people is they are learning to fear black people - increasing racism."

God knows that's true. And eventually that's, at a minimum, going to have economic impacts. Most all of my "white" acquaintances won't go within 100 miles of a major US city. Most also tell me they have long since quit going to restaurants and never after dark. They don't go to malls to shop, don't buy gasoline in the cities, avoid big city retailers including Sam's Club and Costco, haven't set foot in a movie theater in decades and don't regularly visit kids or grandkids if they live in the cities.

And I suspect this situation is only going to get worse. One big effect it's had is withdrawal of support for Public education and in a recent election, voters overwhelmingly supported a proposition to end use of property taxes to fund public schools.

We see what's happening. The US is resegregating.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

We see what's happening. The US is resegregating.

Makes sense that the Democrats would be pushing us in that direction. They never wanted to have to deal with those pesky Blacks. They've cleverly tricked them into supporting a return to segregation, just like they've tricked women into supporting actual patriarchy with this trans nonsense that disproportionately harms women.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I was taught a lot about my history. 100% Irish on my fathers side, German and Native American on moms. None of my relatives from my past had it easy. None. Do you know what I was not taught?

1. To Hate
2. To blame everyone for what I did not have
3. To cry foul when things did not go my way
4. To make sure the next generation is better than the last

I can guarantee the beast smashing a girls skull into the ground never heard that.

Not every black person is descended from the slave trade. How about the blacks who had slaves? Why does not one talk about that? They should be taught that and maybe they would realize even then their own people were not supporting them.

You do not raise kids to fight past injustice. It does nothing but breed hate. You teach them to make sure it does not happen again.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You're buying into an ideology that drags paranoid people down into the gutter.

That's the reality. You look at that video and instantly assume it's racially motivated because that's what other people have told you to be afraid of.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's the reality. You look at that video and instantly assume it's racially motivated because that's what other people have told you to be afraid of.

This sounds an awful lot like what happened with the George Floyd video.

I bet there won't be any riots for this innocent white girl.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I see you continue to want to make it a competition.

For that I'll just accept you won't understand that the majority of the black population in the US confronts the uncomfortable situation of learning about the only history known to them in the Americas.

I'll leave you with a white centric history. One of the main reasons why Russia is so resentful towards the rest of Europe is because they never had such a deep and cultural history as everyone else. It's woven into their society.

If you care to think outside the box, apply that same logic to the black population in the US or how about northern Ireland and the British.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Sure. All ideology in my opinion is toxic to certain degrees.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

You're serious? You live in that much fear? I mean caution is great, even in the suburbs. But wow. What a sad existence. Don't worry, the rest of us are out here with friends and family of different races and cultures, enjoying life for you. Going various places, even the city, and other countries where people don't look like us.

I hope we don't read about you like that guy in NY who killed the girl because he was afraid when she pulled in the driveway to turn around.
edit on 13-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

No competition. Conversation. Thats all. It is how people learrn from other instead of having a closed mind.

For that I'll just accept you won't understand that the majority of the black population in the US confronts the uncomfortable situation of learning about the only history known to them in the Americas.

Black people in America have done great things. Why is that not taught. Do you know Rebecca Crumpler? in 1864 she became the first black woman to become a doctor of medicine in the US. That was 160 years ago. Do you know when the 13th Amendment was passed to outlaw slavery. The next year, in 1865.

Like I said, it is about modern culture and what is taught to kids.

I'll leave you with a white centric history. One of the main reasons why Russia is so resentful towards the rest of Europe is because they never had such a deep and cultural history as everyone else. It's woven into their society.

Russia has no culture? Not sure what you meant by this.

Finally, the British should not be in Northern Ireland. Not saying the IRA always did the right thing but no reason for the Brits to be there. I have very personal reasons for that.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course black people have done great things.
But going back to my original statement, there's been something woven into black culture within the US that has manifested into resentment. That's the point I was getting it.

And Russian culture has changed many times, the same thing happened with Germans. Hence why a lot of German culture revolves around fairy tales, existential thinkers, and constant war. They had no land that the Slavic people held, and no culture that the French had.

There's a anthropology term called schismogenesis, it's a interesting topic, and plays a huge role into how cultures work.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ahh, we knew you’d get to your armchair psychologist sooner than later.

Surprised you didn’t throw in the old “ohhh you’re obviously worried about your sexuality!!” That’s one that you all like to throw in when the discussion isn’t going well for you.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Cvastar

You're serious? You live in that much fear? I mean caution is great, even in the suburbs. But wow. What a sad existence. Don't worry, the rest of us are out here with friends and family of different races and cultures, enjoying life for you. Going various places, even the city, and other countries where people don't look like us.

I hope we don't read about you like that guy in NY who killed the girl because he was afraid when she pulled in the driveway to turn around.

Wow, mega psychiatry.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join