It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

That just came out today. It is sad. No coincidence at all that she was beaten by the group of girls and commits suicide immediately after.

So that negates being attacked by the group of girls I'm guessing you're implying.

Haha, first you regale us with a silly fake story that’s as shameful as “hands up don’t shoot” ….. then when you’re de-pantsed for it ….. you announce “no coincidence at all” , with zero proof or knowledge.

Well, you are consistent (not in a good way) and you will never fall prey to well-deserved embarrassment, I’ll give you that much.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: arcticshuffle

My logic is flawed?

You mean, to not jump to conclusions? That sort of logic?
Is that irrational or illogical?

The logic that I'm gathering from this entire thread is that there's this grand schism between white and non white people in the US, and it's the reason why this young girl went into a frenzy.
Is it illogical to sit back and see that it was a 15 year old girl going overboard, an actual irrational, not fully develeoped person going overvoard? To ask if this was racially motivated? To find out the root cause of the attack?

A thought experiment for you.
If this turned out to be over a boy, or perhaps revenge for another incident would you still subscribe to the whole racial aspect of it all?

I'm just finding it very interesting how the racial aspect is being pushed so hard. Its almost as if people WANT it to be true.

You and frogs need to form a comedy duo.

I seem to be picturing Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels as I ponder this.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

a reply to: strongfp

My post was a reply against the specific statement that there was a scheme against white people, I countered that it was actually against black people.

It’s the 2024 redo of the democrat racist heyday of George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Byrd, KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. The dems own it all, yesterday and today.

Of course.

The left never stopped being racist.

Of course.

The party "switch" is a myth.

It never happened and no one here can provide proof it happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Do you even care to have a normal conversation or just want to muddle up the thread?

I'll take this last smart ass quip as you conceding.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Do you even care to have a normal conversation or just want to muddle up the thread?

I'll take this last smart ass quip as you conceding.

Good luck.

You certainly have an active imagination.

One in which you’re always right and always win.

Good for you ! It must feel good. Good feelz !

I’ve told you several times that none of us has the final call; we just have competing opinions.

But you can never accept this, and keep digging the hole to find where it just can’t be the DEI’s nasty angry effect (and 10 other companion scams).

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

My post was a reply against the specific statement that there was a scheme against white people, I countered that it was actually against black people.

It’s the 2024 redo of the democrat racist heyday of George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Byrd, KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. The dems own it all, yesterday and today.

Of course.

The left never stopped being racist.

Of course.

The party "switch" is a myth.

It never happened and no one here can provide proof it happened.

I’ve heard a great disproof of this.

A bunch of dems that voted against the 1964 voting rights act, never switched. A couple did, including old Strom , who later went back to the dems.

A very small number switched, a much larger number didn’t, and the dem story is “they all switched”.

Just another babyish lie, as always.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not defending DEI.

There you go again. Assuming, and attacking the person instead of actually reading the comment and being a disingenuous abhorrent poster.

Maybe if you read my other comments, or you know, asked me a question properly instead of acting like a clown for the lulz you'd see my perspective. I saw your opinion, I don't totally disagree with it. But I'm not going to ignore the obvious elephant in the room here, that people seem to be hell bent on making this a racial matter.

I'm not in this to "win" but you've obviously notched this down as some sort of competition. Congrats you got the participation ribbon.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Maybe if you read my other comments, or you know, asked me a question properly instead of acting like a clown for the lulz you'd see my perspective. I saw your opinion, I don't totally disagree with it. But I'm not going to ignore the obvious elephant in the room here, that people seem to be hell bent on making this a racial matter.

Have you considered that is because it is a racial matter?

Or does that consideration never even enter into your thinking?

That's a serious question, btw.

Anyone with eyes that watches that vid is definitely considering it. Hopefully among other considerations, but it's certainly a valid opinion to have based on the available evidence. N'est pas?

BTW question to all - I think I heard that the poor victim in the video has died of her injuries. Is that true?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Is it? How sure are you?

When my local high school in Los Angeles started their busing integration. This is what actually happened.

Athletes. High school girls are attracted to athletes.

When black athletes started dating white girls -- the black girls got jealous.

Is this girls being jealous of other girls for "stealing their man" -- or purely a race issue?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Is it? How sure are you?

When my local high school in Los Angeles started their busing integration. This is what actually happened.

Is this girls being jealous of other girls for "stealing their man" -- or purely a race issue?

How many girls were beaten into being crippled for life or killed? ☠️

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Stealing another girls boyfriend?

Pretty sure that happens quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think I heard that the poor victim in the video has died of her injuries. Is that true?

Headlines still have it as parents grieving but have hope.

If she doesn't die, she's going to have severe disabilities for life.

The girl who attacked her should be charged with attempted murder.

Everyone knows what happens if you repeatedly slam someones head into cement.

To claim ignorance or anything else shouldn't fly. PROSECUTE HER.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

How many girls were beaten into being crippled for life or killed?

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Every time I think your posts can't get any more detached from reality, you just keep raising the bar.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I think I heard that the poor victim in the video has died of her injuries. Is that true?

Headlines still have it as parents grieving but have hope.

If she doesn't die, she's going to have severe disabilities for life.

The girl who attacked her should be charged with attempted murder.

Everyone knows what happens if you repeatedly slam someones head into cement.

To claim ignorance or anything else shouldn't fly. PROSECUTE HER.

As I cleared up a few pages ago, Missouri doesn't have an attempted murder charge. First degree assault is the equivalent of attempted murder in Missouri. It carries a minimum sentence of 5 years possibly up to 30 years to life if the victim is determined to be a special victim.

The couple articles I saw said she was charged with assault, but it's unclear to me if the charge was first-degree assault. That would be the right charge though. They can't just charge her with something that's not in Missouri code.

I went into more detail here.
edit on 14-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

How many girls were beaten into being crippled for life or killed?

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Every time I think your posts can't get any more detached from reality, you just keep raising the bar.

Well, I see I'm on your list of posters to attempt to insult.

Your standard MO.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

As long as she's prosecuted and locked up for a very long time.
That girl is dangerous. Very very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

So zero were killed or beaten way back then. 😃

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Many girls/women have been harmed out of jealousy.

Race not required.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Race not required.

What kind of "jealousy"? 💡

Tie it in to the Topic and see.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Is it? How sure are you?

For what?

Race not required.

Where was race figured? 😬

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join