It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

When you see a bunch of people from one race attacking one person from another race Occam’s Razor displays a very keen edge.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Ah once again, it's all about race.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I feel like I'm /pol/, just in a little more civilized area.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ah once again, it's all about race.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I feel like I'm /pol/, just in a little more civilized area.

And yet again, where did I or anyone else say “it’s all about race” ?

We did not. We’ve said many times now that this is our guess, and we await the findings of professionals.

Are you capable of starting a post without a cute little lie ? Try it sometime; you’ll feel cleaner and more appropriate.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hmm.. the title of the thread "All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands"

Who skipped what? Seems like the OP did.

Why do people feel it's unreasonable to ask for any info that this was DEI motivated? Especially in light of more reports of recent similar situations where the perpetrators and victim are of the same race?

Again, maybe instead of assuming it's DEI related we could look at the bigger picture of why teens are beating other teens to death.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You've spent this entire time since I made my first post trying to belittle and bait me into whatever it is you're trying to achieve, and then you play victim once I call you out.

Pretty funny.

Go back and read all the posts ITT, you come back and tell me what your fellow reactionaries instantly thought from seeing a black girl beat up a white girl. The literal fear mongering.
You all claim "does a bear %@&! In the woods" yet I can't?

Hypocrisy!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Hmm.. the title of the thread "All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands"

Who skipped what? Seems like the OP did.

Why do people feel it's unreasonable to ask for any info that this was DEI motivated? Especially in light of more reports of recent similar situations where the perpetrators and victim are of the same race?

Again, maybe instead of assuming it's DEI related we could look at the bigger picture of why teens are beating other teens to death.

Nobody here at ATS will determine why it happened.

That’s for people to do, who get paid to do it.

Some of us think it’s probably caused or at least affected by the prevailing political, social, and money driven dynamics of things like DEI and CRT and BLM. In fact we think it’s pretty damned obvious if approached with any reason or logic.

But again, we’re all growed up enough to say we don’t absolutely know the bottom line, for now.

You, on the other hand, keep announcing it’s time to stop having that opinion, and time to look for any other possible cause besides that.

So that’s the whole story of this little exercise.
Such is life. You’re obviously going to just repeat yourself forever, so it’s run its course.
edit on 14-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
An attempted murder charge requires intent to kill the person.

I'd say repeatedly slamming someones head into concrete is intent to kill.
Everyone knows what will happen if you do that.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You've spent this entire time since I made my first post trying to belittle and bait me into whatever it is you're trying to achieve, and then you play victim once I call you out.

Pretty funny.

Go back and read all the posts ITT, you come back and tell me what your fellow reactionaries instantly thought from seeing a black girl beat up a white girl. The literal fear mongering.
You all claim "does a bear %@&! In the woods" yet I can't?

Hypocrisy!

Meh.

My opinion is pretty consistent, But I think the OP and its adherents are fairly logical and reasonable.

I don’t think you subscribe to much logic or reason.

It’s why I keep harping on your habit (and not just you) of building each of your posts around funny little falsehoods or fake accusations. And thats just for sh*ts and grins anyway. Won’t affect anybody’s life.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Shoshanna
An attempted murder charge requires intent to kill the person.

I'd say repeatedly slamming someones head into concrete is intent to kill.
Everyone knows what will happen if you do that.

Lol.

This is venturing into Annee and crew territory.

Demanding “proof” that bashing someone’s brains out is reeeeaaallly intending to kill then.

Gee, I wonder how many rounds one must pump into someone before it’s “intent to kill” ??

20 ?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you or do you not believe that there's a scheme agaisnt white people?

It's actually a scheme against black people and minorities.

When you TEACH that it is racist to have a work ethic, know math, engineering, science, etc, THEN you can complain, raise funds to support the cause that not enough minorities are in the fields of science, math, etc.

You are correct, these policies harm minorities.

They say: black and brown people are not smart enough to compete with Asians and Whites.

They say: black and brown people are not able to control their impulses and so must be excused from stealing, assault, rioting, looting etc.

They say: black and brown people are oppressed and will always be the oppressed class and can never even hope to not be oppressed as they were born that way.

These DEI policies are saying that ones skin color determines character, intellect, morals (ability to control oneself when angry) , and abilities: and black and brown people need special help because they have little to none of the above. It also says they can never hope to reach the level of Asians and White people so they must be treated as such and not expected to study hard, work hard, have character and morals because that is not their culture or even in the realm of their abilities.

These policies are very racist while telling Asians and White people they are too smart, have too many abilities, have superior morals and so must be held to a higher standard to allow the black and brown people to have even a moderate chance to succeed.

DEI is the most racist, race based, idea ever proposed since the days of slavery.

edit on 3/14/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: formatting

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You may need to understand the definition of opinion. The statements made in the OP and in most of the thread are not opinions. The determination of cause according to ATS has been expressed from the get go. I certainly don't see a lot of opinion sentences of " I think", " I believe the cause", etc. No questioning at all about whether this is the case as they believe, or whether there are other factors. That's what you would see in an opinion based post. The statements here are expressly stating this is the cause and any questioning, trying to broaden the discussion is shot down and the poster is attacked personally.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you or do you not believe that there's a scheme agaisnt white people?

This is not a scheme against white people as others have said.

It is a scheme against people of color by telling them they are incapable of ..... and so employers must be forced to hire them .... and so people of color must be excused from committing crime because they are incapable of self control.

I expect little to nothing of consequence will happen to the girl who almost killed another girl, because the perpetrator was a black girl who is not expected by society to have the ability to control herself. According to DEI people of color must be excused and the police must be hands off because people of color are not capable of self-control, according to DEI, self proclaimed "anti-racists", liberals, leftists, Democrats, and the defund the police crowd.

It is a scheme against society in general to make the masses more easily controlled by saying one must not hire the best and brightest and most able regardless of skin color or culture, but hire based only on the color of people's skin even if they are not capable of doing the job and you know they are not capable. There are plenty of black and brown people quite capable, of being the best and brightest and this is an insult to them and tells them they did not have to study, work hard, do what it takes to be the best and brightest because no one expects that of them.

Tale of 2 black physicians, that I taught at a prominent University, true story:

One who worked hard, came out of the poorest of poor inner city neighborhoods. Worked full time at night to put himself through a prestigious university. Applied to prominent med school connected to the University, got a full scholarship, based on my and faculty recommendations, is now on the board of admissions. Went back to his neighborhood and is a prominent pediatric psychiatrist. He was one of the very best students I ever had the privilege of working with, far surpassing most others in character, morals, intellect and ability.

One who slid through everything. Mom and Dad were rich and she didn't have to work at all and partied her way through the same university. Meanwhile doing things like shoving pencils up the nose of roommates when she got upset. Sitting naked on her roommates faces. Not bathing often enough. Used her race to try and intimidate professors, etc. Was furious when she didn't get accepted to the same med school as her friend above. Finally was accepted by a lesser known med school where no one knew her, despite her poorer grades than people with little to no color who applied to the same med school.

They both have the title Dr. But who would you go to ? Which Dr would you avoid? Which Dr. is better for society? Didn't her acceptance cheapen the hard work and determination of the now prominent psychiatrist? Who was harmed by this? Society at large and other black physicians reputations.

edit on 3/14/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: formatting

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

My logic is flawed?

You mean, to not jump to conclusions? That sort of logic?
Is that irrational or illogical?

The logic that I'm gathering from this entire thread is that there's this grand schism between white and non white people in the US, and it's the reason why this young girl went into a frenzy.
Is it illogical to sit back and see that it was a 15 year old girl going overboard, an actual irrational, not fully develeoped person going overvoard? To ask if this was racially motivated? To find out the root cause of the attack?

A thought experiment for you.
If this turned out to be over a boy, or perhaps revenge for another incident would you still subscribe to the whole racial aspect of it all?

I'm just finding it very interesting how the racial aspect is being pushed so hard. Its almost as if people WANT it to be true.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

You don't need to give me an essay on what DEI, and such is about. I know all about it. And I don't think it's all that bad, but, it has most definitely gone beyond a point of making sense.
Yes, diversity is, equality, and inclusion is good, but only in subjective scenarios.

The highly critical people of DEI remind me of Malcolm Littles whole ideology, that white liberals are just as damaging to the black population as the overly outspoken racists.
As you can see what you're saying isn't anything new per say. Although Mr. Xs solutions were rather over the top.

Is DEI responsible for violence? Or causing "people of color" to lash out agaisnt white people? It's hard to prove, again, back in the 1960s of the US and in the 1990s, DEI didn't exist, and racial violenc most certainly existed.

As a closing side note. Democrats have always been trying to discover new ways to over come diversity, zbigniew brzezinski used to be a staunch advocate for attempting to push for such a progressive stance, he thought it was the only way to move forward as a nation. I'm sure that message has lived on into today's world.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yea, you sound like a great "American".

Less fear than caution and "lies" avoidance. Reminds me of the song "Smiling faces" or whatever. Yea, you're "friends" of different races smile but you don't really know what they're thinking. I've lived and worked all over the world and I've never met a more hate filled people than I have in the US. And yes, I've thrived in different cultures, even North Africa, but never seen the depths of resentment I've witnessed in the US.

Good luck with your life. Maybe one day you'll get to visit "Civilization". Try Italy.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This seems like a teen issue. Two other stories I read recently include a transgender student beaten up in school, died the next day. Although unlike the case in the OP, no one arrested. Oklahoma student died

And Preston Lord in Arizona beaten to death outside of a party. 7 arrested in that case. 7 arrested in Preston Lord Case.

That girl's death was a suicide.

But of course you are happy to push MSM lies.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

This seems like a teen issue. Two other stories I read recently include a transgender student beaten up in school, died the next day. Although unlike the case in the OP, no one arrested. Oklahoma student died

And Preston Lord in Arizona beaten to death outside of a party. 7 arrested in that case. 7 arrested in Preston Lord Case.

That girl's death was a suicide.

But of course you are happy to push MSM lies.

Wow she OD'd on Prozac and cold medicine?

I guess there are worse ways to commit suicide.

It's very sad though. Poor kid.

edit on 3/14/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

Well aren't you something. I'll never know what friends and family are thinking? Ummm, lol.

I don't need to "try" Italy. I'm first generation Italian American. Although most of the time I spend there is with family on Sardinia, I've traveled the country.

I don't need good luck with my life. I'm blessed with what I have and who is in it. I live it, not cowered away in fear of everything.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

That just came out today. It is sad. No coincidence at all that she was beaten by the group of girls and commits suicide immediately after.

So that negates being attacked by the group of girls I'm guessing you're implying.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: SchrodingersRat

That just came out today. It is sad. No coincidence at all that she was beaten by the group of girls and commits suicide immediately after.

So that negates being attacked by the group of girls I'm guessing you're implying.

I don't know. I'm not familiar with the incident. I was just commenting on the autopsy report.

You should ask the person that posted it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join