It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

An attempted murder charge requires intent to kill the person. Now we can prove the intent to assault but we don't know and probably never know if the intent was to kill the girl. The article said it was related to bullying and when cops arrived it was a large fight involving many people I didn't watch the video but I'm guessing the cops did not think she had the intent to murder this girl based on the circumstance. It isn't just about the level of injury to the person.

So that's why she's not charged with attempted murder, I think. Also questioning why the focus of this story is the race of the people involved. We had fights and bullying in my school all the time, granted not as serious as this one, but fights are common in high schools. Do we know if she was being bullied just for being white? Is that why the focus is on race ? Because it seems like if so this should be in the category of hate crime and if not this is just another article written to divide people and create hatred I dont know why TPTB would want to create division and turmoil and distractions, do you? Do you know why they would want us fighting with ourselves?

The smashing of the skull against the concrete repeatedly, makes the difference for me.

The girl is out cold after the first one. The next few are simply done to make her dead.

If you can’t figure that out, you shouldn’t be allowed in any other conversations.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Blaming Democrats on a teenage assault charge sounds kinda like blaming gun sellers for mass shootings.

Kinda goes against the idea that individuals are responsible for their actions.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I'm having a hard time grasping that logic being applied here. And to be perfectly clear, those tactics are always used to divide and are really only used as a end all half arsed rebuttal of sorts.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Blaming Democrats on a teenage assault charge sounds kinda like blaming gun sellers for mass shootings.

Kinda goes against the idea that individuals are responsible for their actions.

Virtually every Biden speech is a diatribe against “MAGA” (white conservatives) and white nationalism and white supremacy. Sometimes he throws in even more retarded nonsense about ultra or super MAGA.

His sycophants in the dem party speak of little else.

If you haven’t noticed this, you should also be barred from discussions lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Haven't read any replies yet. Here is my take.

The kids who tried to kill her will get a slap on the wrist at worst.

I'm not sure where it happened but if it is in a Dem run state/city/town the kids who tried to kill the girl will have nothing at all happen to them because of their skin color. They will be excused as "we can't expect black people to not be enraged at the sight of a white person who deserves to be beaten and killed because of the sins of their great and great great grandparents." Thus perpetuating the myth that black people can not control themselves, making racism worse.

It is not just racism that is being excused if it happens to white people.

Anti-semitism also excuses liberals from having to control their mouths and behavior around Jewish people.

The liberal left encourages hatred, revenge, and says the victims are not victims but perpetrators if they are hurt or killed because if they are descended from White skinned people or Jews, and deserve what they get. The new Democratic form of morality today.

Today's new liberal left morality:
Thou shalt not be racist against people of color, only against white people because they deserve it.
Thou shalt get angry if someone points out that Jewish people were the first civilization in what is now Israel and were displaced from what was their original homeland over 2000 years ago.
Thou shalt not complain if Jewish students are huddled in a library with liberal students banging angrily on the door to be let in.
Thou shalt insist that abortion be unfettered, even at 40 weeks, even if the uterus owner and fetus are healthy.
Thou shalt not say the word mother/father/aunt/uncle as they are transphobic words that must be abolished.
Thou shalt not use a gendered pronoun with anyone without their express permission, all people are "it's" until they say otherwise.
Thou shalt insist gas stoves, cars, furnaces, lawn appliances, dryers be abolished to save Gaia.
Thou shalt not complain if transgender sports women injure biological women or push biological women out of sports

edit on 3/13/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: frogs453

You are one of those trolls, and you can figure out everything according to your posts on your own. You do your trolling. I am like the Umpire of the game. I am fair to the facts and I will be calling exactly what I see.

You commies calling me a Flower is rich. I am that one who will teach you a lesson on facts any day of your life. You will likely put your hands to your ears and go "I can't hear you!". That is what your type does with confronted with a reality you just can't handle there you delicate Pansie.

Pointing out that this seems to be happening more frequently among teens and that there appears to be a bigger issue at play is not trolling.

No one is eliminating your "culture". And "commie"? 🤣🤣

No matter how hard you wish it to be, ATS will not just become a circle jerk, echo chamber, where everyone just pats each other on the back while screeching.
edit on 13-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

An attempted murder charge requires intent to kill the person. Now we can prove the intent to assault but we don't know and probably never know if the intent was to kill the girl. The article said it was related to bullying and when cops arrived it was a large fight involving many people I didn't watch the video but I'm guessing the cops did not think she had the intent to murder this girl based on the circumstance. It isn't just about the level of injury to the person.

So that's why she's not charged with attempted murder, I think. Also questioning why the focus of this story is the race of the people involved. We had fights and bullying in my school all the time, granted not as serious as this one, but fights are common in high schools. Do we know if she was being bullied just for being white? Is that why the focus is on race ? Because it seems like if so this should be in the category of hate crime and if not this is just another article written to divide people and create hatred I dont know why TPTB would want to create division and turmoil and distractions, do you? Do you know why they would want us fighting with ourselves?

This is all wrong.

1. In many cases, intent to kill isn't necessarily required for an attempted murder charge. Intent to commit serious injury (which this clearly was) which could reasonably lead to death--even if you didn't intend to cause death--is sufficient. The reason for this standard is so people can't use "I'm too stupid to know that could kill them" as a defense. It's up to the jury to decide if there was a reasonable expectation that the act could kill, whether the attacker intended to kill or not.

2. The cops don't make charging decisions. That may not be what you meant, but it was unclear.

3. The reason she wasn't charged with attempted murder appears to be because Missouri doesn't have an attempted murder charge. The appropriate charge in this case is first degree assault, which is essentially Missouri's version of attempted murder:

565.050. Assault, first degree, penalty. — 1. A person commits the offense of assault in the first degree if he or she attempts to kill or knowingly causes or attempts to cause serious physical injury to another person.

They appear to make no distinction between whether you intended to cause serious injury or intended to cause death, so what you said is completely baseless.

That charge is a class B felony. Class B felonies in Missouri seem to carry a minimum sentence of 5 years and maximum of 15. It could be upgraded to a class A felony if they determine the victim was a "special victim." The victim doesn't meet most of the criteria for special victims as defined in Missouri law, unless she has a disability or they determine she was a "vulnerable person," which is really vague but may be applicable.

If it was bumped up to a class A felony, that carries a minimum of 10 years and max of 30 years or life.

There may be other factors, though, especially since the assailant is a minor. And I don't know for sure whether she was charged with first degree assault. The articles I can find just say assault. But first degree assault would be the appropriate charge here.

It's also possible there could be further charges if the victim dies.
edit on 13-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok, really your defense is you are NOT trolling?

Do you live in the USA?

If not, there is one of your issues that we will have to agree is an issue.

Your every comment seems to be trolling, but for follow ups to your uninformed point of view. You may be stupid, but you play some one others would perceive as such who do not apply "common sense". For whatever reason?

We need to stay on topic, the DEI folks have blood on their hands for lacking morals AND common sense. We cannot fix stupid, but we can fix ignorant.

I believe you get that, but don't want to admit it. the Reeee in you is high on the wrong things.

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: Justoneman

You are one of those trolls, and you can figure out everything according to your posts on your own. You do your trolling. I am like the Umpire of the game. I am fair to the facts and I will be calling exactly what I see.

You commies calling me a Flower is rich. I am that one who will teach you a lesson on facts any day of your life. You will likely put your hands to your ears and go "I can't hear you!". That is what your type does with confronted with a reality you just can't handle there you delicate Pansie.

Pointing out that this seems to be happening more frequently among teens and that there appears to be a bigger issue at play is not trolling.

No one is eliminating your "culture". And "commie"? 🤣🤣

No matter how hard you wish it to be, ATS will not just become a circle jerk, echo chamber, where everyone just pats each other on the back while screeching.[/quote

edit on 13000000023120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

They, the teachers and schools, can't teach math, reading, writing, history, science but they can teach how to be racist because that is what they are good at.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In my opinion, a physical assault of this magnitude with the resulting critical condition of the victim needs no motivation to be called attempted murder. Murders are committed by preps in a blind fury of rage all the time, the results speak for themselves IMO.

I can't help but think how the victim would have been treated if she had produced a weapon and defended herself by critically injuring her attackers.

This reminds me of the unofficial motto of Detroit back when I lived there, "Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten." That is the mindset of these juvenile thugs, if you aren't tough or part of the crowd, you're singled out and destroyed.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm in Michigan. I'm completely on topic. What details in the OP can put the blame on DEI? With additional examples of this occurring often among teens, is not the logical conclusion that this case may be part of a pattern we are seeing among teens? It appears so. In a thread, there should be discussion. We know this is occurring among all races of teens more often, is there a bigger problem? I'm unsure why you are against links and examples of this, and allowing a thread to move and evolve.

I mean, if I missed that this case is directly caused by DEI, please point me to the facts I missed in the link.

I've tried to stay on topic, but you keep attacking me and not the post and links I've provided.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Assualt at the moment which could turn to murder, if the girl dies from the attack... or 2nd degree murder!

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
By raising the bar for what constitutes a crime our current administration has had great success in reducing the violent crime rate across the nation-very helpfil in an election year for the light thinkers!

My guess is a simple assault charge will be levied, and if the girl dies it will become involuntary manslaughter. Taking DEI into account, the punishment will be probation,,,probably for 6 months or less.

The criminal element in America is rapidly loosing its minority status.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Who is in charge of DEI? And why should we care?

There must be someone in charge that we can blame for this nonsense.

And here's the first non-caring /indifferent response. Good for you . Feel better about yourself now?
Did you even for one second think about this poor girl or her family, what hell they're going through right now.
Plain evil, this uncaring attitude.

Who cares about the girl or her family? I don't and I'm whiter than wonder bread.
edit on 2024 3 13 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok, that is the most sense you have made in a long time. DEI is the system. How have you missed that?

As far as your continuing deflection away from this:

the policies are the problem and that is the discussion as I stated, we need to stay on topic.

I'm in Michigan. I'm completely on topic. What details in the OP can put the blame on DEI? With additional examples of this occurring often among teens, is not the logical conclusion that this case may be part of a pattern we are seeing among teens? It appears so. In a thread, there should be discussion. We know this is occurring among all races of teens more often, is there a bigger problem? I'm unsure why you are against links and examples of this, and allowing a thread to move and evolve.

I mean, if I missed that this case is directly caused by DEI, please point me to the facts I missed in the link.

I've tried to stay on topic, but you keep attacking me and not the post and links I've provided.

edit on 13000000223120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Fine, again, point me to the facts in the case that state DEI caused this instead of 20 other possible reasons and how this does not appear to be related to the pattern we are seeing among all races of teens?
edit on 13-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If that were one of my grand daughters in that hospital?

I'd be out for blood.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I am saying it is the system in place, the OP is. What can you do to prove it is something after it is teens? Teens do what adults and LEO's let them do when they go violent. If you let them go bonkers and then let them off easy because of skin color that is DEI. Counter that one. DEI does away with consequences for choices and actions is how I see it.

edit on 13000000563120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

CRT / DEI content is completely dedicated and presented to establish that white people are 100 % guilty of harming black people, for thousands of years. All white people alive today are guilty.

Democrat / leftist politics is 100 % in line with this effort.

This is causing these types of attacks, especially among young people whose reasoning abilities are incomplete or stunted. Mentally/ socially retarded adults are joining in to do things like throwing people under trains.

You may not be guilty of being off topic, but rather guilty of repeatedly asking pointless questions just to be annoying.

Everybody knows the answer I just offered, including you, and your only purpose here is to be aggravating.

So no, I won’t be giving you copious amounts of curricula to “prove it”, because that would just be a stupid demand to annoy me.
edit on 13-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Fine, again, point me to the facts in the case that state DEI caused this instead of 20 other possible reasons and how this does not appear to be related to the pattern we are seeing among all races of teens?

We are not seeing this among all races of teens.

When you start and finish with a ridiculous, bald-faced lie, it’s all downhill from there.

Watch some videos of the mob attacks on stores / malls, the smash and grab robberies, the huge brawls in public spaces and schools.

Do get back to us with the demographics. It will make you look silly after such a claim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join