It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these democrats pushing DEI, pushing anti-white hate and racism have blood on their hands

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course black people have done great things.
But going back to my original statement, there's been something woven into black culture within the US that has manifested into resentment. That's the point I was getting it.

And Russian culture has changed many times, the same thing happened with Germans. Hence why a lot of German culture revolves around fairy tales, existential thinkers, and constant war. They had no land that the Slavic people held, and no culture that the French had.

There's a anthropology term called schismogenesis, it's a interesting topic, and plays a huge role into how cultures work.

And throw in some schismogenesis !

You guys are incorrigible and insufferable.

But totally on topic …….

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Do you or do you not believe that there's a scheme agaisnt white people?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna
I agree with you on TPTB and on the division but please don't be tricked yourself. DEI is alive and kicking in every state-funded college in the U.S. It started in 2022. Hundreds of thousands of dollars on the branding and licensing of the new DEI Departments that have been created. They should be fairly established as far as the 10 to 20 "hires" to staff the new departments.

Go to the site of a state college you are familiar with and go to the upcoming events calendar. My clients are rolling the program out this summer but will but fully operational by August.

At 8 a.m. this morning, I was placing orders for my clients with one college that is kicking its program off this summer. Let me also mention that not only are they spending wildly for the actual DEI Departments debute, other departments are being told they have to use part of their budget to promote this madness. To hell with the journals that the history deprtment or college of businesses calculators can surely wait a year, amirite?

The order I placed was for 1,000 units @ $5.00 per unit= $5,000 spent by 1 department for one of 30 items...........here is the best part and if this doesn't chap your ass well it should. What was the $5k order for?.......

.........because it's MAGIC

It will of course be branded with the fresh new DEI Department logo!

Let me also mention that I do not work based on commission and did not make 1 dime from the sand. We are contracted through the state and are obligated to fulfill these orders.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It's actually a scheme against black people and minorities.

When you TEACH that it is racist to have a work ethic, know math, engineering, science, etc, THEN you can complain, raise funds to support the cause that not enough minorities are in the fields of science, math, etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is this some wierd bell curve type thinking or something?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Is this some wierd bell curve type thinking or something?

Obvious facts are obvious.

Occams Razor if you prefer.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You've stated quite the oxymoron, facts and Occams razor do not mix in this situation.

Fact, we don't know if this is racially motivated.
Speculation (occams razor) this was racially motivated.

Occams razor within science makes sense, in scenarios like this it doesn't, it just feeds ideologies more or creates hysterical emotional gaffs.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

My post was a reply against the specific statement that there was a scheme against white people, I countered that it was actually against black people.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's actually a scheme against black people and minorities.

When you TEACH that it is racist to have a work ethic, know math, engineering, science, etc, THEN you can complain, raise funds to support the cause that not enough minorities are in the fields of science, math, etc.

Diversity, Inclusion, Equity.

They want the industry to DIE
They want the eaters to DIE
They want the country to DIE

Then they can Build Back Better.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

I don't think DIE was a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I looked up the school district to see how many architects and engineers are coming out of this district.

www.niche.com...

26% reading and 11% math proficiency.

One comment.

They district focuses on dress codes and students working on working for themselves or better programs that fits the needs of the community. Instead of focusing on how to stop students from fighting everyday.

This is a bad area.

EDIT: I missed this one from someone that works there....

There is a very strong Racial Equity Policy and Statement of Solidarity that the district has in place. It is great t work in a district that cares so much about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Works Here8 months agoOverall Experience

edit on 13-3-2024 by MauiWaui because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don’t believe there’s a “scheme”, actually. But of course you would put that word in my mouth; dishonest as always.

I think there’s an endemic outlook among people of color that are severely pissed at white people in general, based on materials like CRT or DEI.

Did this teenage girl get CRT or DEI training ? Likely not. But it’s likely that she’s affected by some sort of groupthink among her peers, that could come from others who have been indoctrinated.

There’s no coordinated scheme, but there is a whole society out there that very efficiently moves ideas and agendas around, through a variety of overlapping groups.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
I looked up the school district to see how many architects and engineers are coming out of this district.

www.niche.com...

26% reading and 11% math proficiency.

One comment.

They district focuses on dress codes and students working on working for themselves or better programs that fits the needs of the community. Instead of focusing on how to stop students from fighting everyday.

This is a bad area.

EDIT: I missed this one from someone that works there....

There is a very strong Racial Equity Policy and Statement of Solidarity that the district has in place. It is great t work in a district that cares so much about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Works Here8 months agoOverall Experience

Great. Struggling to get their kids out of illiteracy and wanton violence, but their proudest achievement is to make sure there’s a social divide for them to fester in. Make sure they know that everyone who doesn’t look like them is their enemy, keeping them down.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yeah. DEI is in a sad state of affairs if you ask me.

If I would have told my father this was happening, he would have whooped my a$$ for just repeating the nonsense.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

My post was a reply against the specific statement that there was a scheme against white people, I countered that it was actually against black people.

It’s the 2024 redo of the democrat racist heyday of George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Byrd, KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. The dems own it all, yesterday and today.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's all gaslighting from here on out.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

Yeah. DEI is in a sad state of affairs if you ask me.

If I would have told my father this was happening, he would have whooped my a$$ for just repeating the nonsense.

Your dad’s world was pre-retardation-saturation.

He lived among normal people who contributed and had responsibilities and was proud of it.

That world is close to gone.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

It’s the 2024 redo of the democrat racist heyday of George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Byrd, KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. The dems own it all, yesterday and today.

Of course.

The left never stopped being racist.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the response. Yes, it was different times. Investing in companies like Boeing was a no brainer with six sigma levels of quality, a burger and fries was a dollar, you could buy a house and build it yourself from a Sears catalog, going to college meant something, cars had internal engines instead of external engines to create the electricity to run them, boys played with tonka trucks and girls dreamed of becoming princesses.

All it took was a few decades to degrade us to begging for safety. DEI is a method, very coniving one of safety. The people that demand it get safety and everyone else is afraid of saying anything about it, for safety.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You've stated quite the oxymoron, facts and Occams razor do not mix in this situation.

Fact, we don't know if this is racially motivated.
Speculation (occams razor) this was racially motivated.

Occams razor within science makes sense, in scenarios like this it doesn't, it just feeds ideologies more or creates hysterical emotional gaffs.

Holy cow, now you’re a philosopher. Every port in a storm in a debate.
We don’t know it was racism, and we don’t know that it wasn’t.
This is why we have detectives who look into the attacker’s background and history and connections.
But everything you write is based in your beliefs being right, and all others being wrong.

When you see somebody rage out and reduce somebody’s skull to mush ….. hate is a reasonable theory. When it’s between races, race is a reasonable theory.
You skip all this and run right to your little biases, and can’t believe there’s even a possibility of there being another explanation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join