It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian T-72B3 tank destroyed another Abrams during a tank duel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Think about that.

The Ukrainian military is that puny and wasteful they send weapon systems into a live theatre with neophyte crew.

Nobody here knows how much training they got. I bet it was more than that T-90 getting raped by a Bradley... I think it is well over 6000 Russian tanks loss and it keeps going higher every day and not ones and twos at a time...whole columns.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have to ask, how do you know the numbers are incorrect if you don't know the numbers?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

Me to network dude.

But i don't expect them to provide the truth.

The numbers are apt to be somewhere in between.

Put it this way it's clear Russia has serious problems with the likes of their armed forces carrying out blitzkrieg and/or combined arms.

I was just curious as to the discrepancy. The human cost is the real tragedy here. Both sides (if you can separate them as opposites when they are essentially the same, just separated by an imaginary line.) And what will the end result be? Will it have been worth it to someone?

I'd really like to ask Putin that. I'm sure he validated his invasion in his mind, but to continue with all this, knowing that generations of people have been wiped out just seems so incredibly pointless.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have to ask, how do you know the numbers are incorrect if you don't know the numbers?

I have already reviewed the list of supposedly destroyed Russian tanks; it was previously provided with a link to a website on our forum. I sorted it out point by point, with examples.

There are a huge number of destroyed Ukrainian tanks in pixel paint, a lot of duplicated photographs, etc.
You understand that I will not do such an analysis a second time. I value my time and work.

On the losses of Russian military personnel. I will say again that I only have information on the Saratov region. It is not correct to correlate throughout Russia, but it is possible very approximately.

Today, the list of those killed since the beginning of the Special Military Operation in Ukraine in the Saratov region includes 764 people.
There are 89 regions in Russia, and 4 are new and annexed. Judge for yourself.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

19th century military doctrine on a 21st century battlefield...

Your lot didn't listen in WWII either with your well lit ports and daytime bombings, but look at you now with the constant improvement of circumstances of the soldier never mind their survivability.

But the propaganda on display? It paints that our efforts is what makes us weak. Losing the crew is as inconsequential as losing the tank to Russia which is the worst way to fight wars. I can't see how people can fall for such propaganda without an IQ of 70 and less.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I have no doubt there are many destroyed tanks on both sides, as well as many, many dead people who look and sound an awful lot like you I'd wager. I do pray for an end to this idiocy, and not for any partisan reasons, but for the simple one.

Do you see the Ukrainians as less than human in order to justify all this? I think that's how warfare works, but I can't say for sure. All I did is fixed planes, never had to hurt anyone.

And I'm not being adversarial. Just trying to understand things that are really difficult to understand.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have no doubt there are many destroyed tanks on both sides, as well as many, many dead people who look and sound an awful lot like you I'd wager. I do pray for an end to this idiocy, and not for any partisan reasons, but for the simple one.

Do you see the Ukrainians as less than human in order to justify all this? I think that's how warfare works, but I can't say for sure. All I did is fixed planes, never had to hurt anyone.

And I'm not being adversarial. Just trying to understand things that are really difficult to understand.

Ukrainians are Russian people, just like me. I have many relatives there. How can I consider them subhuman? Nonsense.

In March 2022, an Agreement and a truce had already been signed in Istanbul, Russian troops left Kiev and Kharkov. But Boris Johnson came to Kyiv and canceled everything. How can Western leaders be trusted after this? All of them are incompetent.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

an Agreement and a truce had already been signed in Istanbul.

An agreement that involves Russia is not worth the paper it's written on. Budapest Memorandum anyone ?

No wonder Johnson cancelled it. He knows Russia cannot keep it's word. Slime balls.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

But in reality, everything happened the other way around. Russia fulfilled the Treaty, left Kyiv and Kharkov, and the West once again deceived.

City of London are absolutely evil.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Russia fulfilled the Treaty.

Did they bollocks.

Maybe you should read it before you make absurd claims. I have even posted it to help you.

Part of which states:-

The Russian Federation To Accept The Independence And Sovereignty And The Existing Borders Of Ukraine.

treaties.un.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I feel like I'm arguing with a small child in kindergarten.
Come back when you grow up))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I feel like I'm arguing with a small child in kindergarten.
Come back when you grow up))))

You're not mature enough to attend a Kindergarten.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

In March 2022, an Agreement and a truce had already been signed in Istanbul, Russian troops left Kiev and Kharkov. But Boris Johnson came to Kyiv and canceled everything. How can Western leaders be trusted after this? All of them are incompetent.

Hold it right there . That`s a lie again . There was no real agreement , and Boris did not order to cancel it . The realitys were strongly against agreement, because Russia demanded Ukraine to cut army etc....

No, the West did not sabotage an early peace deal in Ukraine

edit on 7-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Russians seem to be very keen revisionists.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Putin showed the text of the Treaty to African leaders at the Russia-Africa summit. In addition, The Wall Street Journal also published some text. Do you really live in our world or a parallel reality?))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You can't trust the likes of Putin to keep his word .

As he has clearly demonstrated.

But keep spinning away.

You must be quite dizzy.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are just making alternative reality again , because you cant live in real reality .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I live in the World in which most of it sees Russia as a parish state thanks to one man and which hopes the Russian people gain their freedom from his brutal repression and ends this pointless and tragic war.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You can't trust the likes of Putin to keep his word .

As he has clearly demonstrated.

But keep spinning away.

You must be quite dizzy.

Once again I am convinced that George Orwell was describing Western society)))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

He was from a "western society" so there is that, born in colonial India and died in England.

Also, what's Orwell or his literature got to do with Putin keeping his word?
edit on 7-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join