It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing sentiments of Ukrainian citizens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The fact his is in a literal front line trench...in uniform...with a f#&*ing stick he himself tells his story well enough. Do you think his buddies are filming him lying and making this all up? How does that help their side at all...if this is not true why would their own people put this out there...all it does is hurt their image.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Okay, so if that's true then it shows me which side is more desperate.

Which side would that be?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So you conscript a mentally handicapped guy and put him in uniform and hand him a stick instead of a gun...to have him run food between trenches on the front...and thats somehow better or more reasonable?!?!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: quintessentone

Okay, so if that's true then it shows me which side is more desperate.

Which side would that be?

Russia would seem to be more desperate.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So a country with like 10x the fighting aged males is more desperate than the country with 10x less ...and who has much more losses than the other side. Yea you aren't looking at the topic with blinders on or a bias you cant see past. F#&% reality...lets just live in feel good land...
edit on 5-1-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Then you have done no actual looking into this past western media which lies just as hard as russian media. Why not give a browse through geo located reports...they tell a different story.

I think i trust other sources more than the unsupported opinion of someone on a conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So a country with like 10x the fighting aged males is more desperate than the country with 10x less ...and who has much more losses than the other side. Yea you aren't looking at the topic with blinders on or a bias you cant see past. F#&% reality...lets just live in feel good land...

I prefaced my opinion to Xtrozero with 'if it's true'. If it is true then Russia's conscription seems more desperate to me, is all. It's an opinion not a fact.

Didn't I read somewhere where Russia does not report their losses or lies about the numbers lost?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What "other sources" do you wish to share to refute me. I would love to have something to do on my next flight. My sources are the guys geo locating reports from the actual fighting and the actual soldiers. I don't want either sides propaganda...I want geo located videos and pictures I can look at myself and analyze.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They both lie...its a war...thats sensitive info no one will tell the truth about. Best you can get us snippets from the fighting from actual soldiers after some verification and location is done. Even then I don't expect everything is as it is made to appear...again its war.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What "other sources" do you wish to share to refute me. I would love to have something to do on my next flight. My sources are the guys geo locating reports from the actual fighting and the actual soldiers. I don't want either sides propaganda...I want geo located videos and pictures I can look at myself and analyze.

The problem is you are analyzing without specific facts or all the facts, so a futile effort IMO.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

10x ???

Are you just making figures up now?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The fact his is in a literal front line trench...in uniform...with a f#&*ing stick he himself tells his story well enough. Do you think his buddies are filming him lying and making this all up? How does that help their side at all...if this is not true why would their own people put this out there...all it does is hurt their image.

You are pushing assumptions, I really do not care. Is he actually in a frontline trench, where is this trench BTW since you seem to know? It looks like those other guys are joking and smoking, is that normal in the frontline fighting? A lot of needed equipment is missing in the video if it was a frontline defense fight. Having only a uniform on means very little, also... Did he volunteer for some role in support of his country?

edit on x31Fri, 05 Jan 2024 14:27:23 -060020244America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 14:27:23 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You're right...I did make that up not too be a firm fact but to illustrate a point. Looking at the 2023 numbers its about 3x more which is still am insurmountable number. 22m vs 67m...

Edit: forgot the link...source

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Depends on what your talking about...if you mean this handicapped guy...then no...the sheer fact he is in that trench with a uniform shows me how desperate ukraine is. There is not argument that could be made to show otherwise...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The fact his is even in a trench and in uniform is enough...like wtf are you arguing...its oke to conscript mentally handicapped folks as long as you dont put them on the front?!?!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The fact his is even in a trench and on uniform is enough...like etc are you arguing...its oke to conscript mentally handicapped folks as long as you dont put them on the front?!?!

Well to me it's not enough to go on, and it appears for other members here too.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Of course its not...it makes your supported side look reprehensible...and you don't want to accept that

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Exacery.

China is going to go rogue elephant on Europe.

Europe can’t even cope with arabs dribbling in seeking asylum, how will they handle half the Chinese population strolling into their territory?

edit on 5-1-2024 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I would be a lot more worried about china then russia any day of the week. One country just wants to be left alone in its corner of the world...the other wants to surplant the US a the ruling party of the world...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Of course its not...it makes your supported side look reprehensible...and you don't want to accept that

Your cynicism about media seems strangely absent when it comes to this video.

The point being made is there any actual evidence it shows what claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join