It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing sentiments of Ukrainian citizens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In what world does a guy with obvious mental issues...get issued a uniform and is allowed to be in the trenches (obviously he is part of the army or no uniform and not in the trenches)...with a stick and no rifle...saying he was told to obtain a weapon in combat....and his Ukrainian buddy's are fiming and making fun of him. Please...tell me some explaination that makes sense other than he was forcefully conscripted and not even armed to meet quotas they dont have the people to fill...i will wait

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

In what world does a guy with obvious mental issues...get issued a uniform and is allowed to be in the trenches (obviously he is part of the army or no uniform and not in the trenches)...with a stick and no rifle...saying he was told to obtain a weapon in combat....and his Ukrainian buddy's are fiming and making fun of him. Please...tell me some explaination that makes sense other than he was forcefully conscripted and not even armed to meet quotas they dont have the people to fill...i will wait

A lot of assumptions here on your part...

Is he actually in the military? A uniform that they can get a million ways doesn't make you in the military. He obviously has a mental issue, so how did he even get there, where is any of his gear outside a pair of pants and a shirt? A dirty uniform and a stick and he is in the military...OK How is it that he isn't a local to the area and just wants to help in his weird way?

Are they his buddies, doesn't seem so. If they were, why was he explaining anything to them? They would also know about him, so no big deal, but it seems they came up on him and were WTF is this????

edit on x31Fri, 05 Jan 2024 17:42:39 -060020244America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 17:42:39 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When this finally does end there are going to be a lot of you who won't want to bring this up again because you will look so silly and have no credibility left. Just looked at every other major world happening people got like this over...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When this finally does end there are going to be a lot of you who won't want to bring this up again because you will look so silly and have no credibility left. Just looked at every other major world happening people got like this over...

What is the goal here? It is basically to bleed Russia dry like what happened in 1992 with the fall of the USSR. Regime change by Putin giving himself 1000 cuts. Lets see what the Russian people do when there are a million Russians dead.

413 tanks, 533 artillery systems and nearly 30,000 soldiers in December

Looks like 2024 is going to be a good year

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And mexicos leaders are our puppets...thats why the cartels havent been stomped by mexican military. They pay out intel and black agencies to keep them safe and on business and we get a lot of off the books funds to screw around all over the world with. Jesus...for a conspiracy sight a lot of people seem very mainstream here all of a sudden...am I still on ATS?!?!

You are drifting, what the hell are you talking about again?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

You want to join EU then you have to take the dregs of the Islamic world to replace your white Christian population.
That's the rules.

Millions coming over our borders...hmmm, I wonder how they handle the cold in Ukraine?

edit on x31Fri, 05 Jan 2024 17:55:48 -060020244America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 17:55:48 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Did you actually watched the video or are you just taking the piss as the bolkes across the pond say?!?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Did you actually watched the video or are you just taking the piss as the bolkes across the pond say?!?

Yeah, I watched it... are we done now with the retarded guy?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

The war between Russia and NATO countries, which is going on in Ukraine, will soon be 2 years old.

Is there a point going further when the first sentence is complete fantasy?

You are following CNN too closely if you don't know this is going on. Supplying a country and training them with unlimited weapons and funds to attack another countries ethnic civilians, who happen to live and be born in Ukraine and their soliders that are there to protect them would, imo be "at war" with said country.

Russia vs NATO is indeed taking place with the Ukrainian civilian (some of them) paying the price.
edit on 5-1-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Should have picked a better proxy like poland...ukraine isn't going to do it and russia will regain its breadbasket

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yea...if they are desperate enough to push "retarded" people on the front or even to fill a uniform with a stick on a sideline area...you aren't going to sin anything...the point I am making and the point you all seem to be afraid to admit.

This war isn't working and russia will win and take for its prize the breadbasket of ukraine.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

People with Downs shouldn't be at the frontline, but lets remember, there wouldn't be a frontline if Putin hadn't invaded.

This is one person, granted one person too many, whereas Russian troops consist of convicted paedophiles, rapists, serial killers, murderers and goodness what other degenerates given pardons from the Gulags - I don't think the thousands of Putin's political opponents who haven't been given flying lessons out of windows but instead are enjoying Putin's hospitality in the outer reaches of deepest, darkest Siberia were given the option.

Putin expected his troops to Blitzkrieg their way across Ukraine in a matter of days, here we are two years down the line.
Russian military has been shown up for the incompetent, corrupt and outdated force they so clearly are.
The only things going for Russia are its nuclear arsenal, its supply of drones and missiles from North Korea and Iran and its seemingly endless source of expendable cannon fodder.

One thing I do know; a certain guy would have been sat in Saratov last night drinking good whisky, listening to western Rock music and pissing himself laughing at everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Biden and their totally careless president pushed them into this war which Biden needed to cover up the fact that he and later the democratic party was laundering all its money there. If they gave a damn about the people, they would have allowed Russia in without fighting back and allow the world to work it put through diplomacy. And if that meant giving back Crimea which Ukraine took itself in 1992 or so, give it back. But to destroy all that financial evidence, they were promised unattainable glory and victory and in doing so they killed off half their nation and it will be a crap hole for the next century when if it gave back Crimea and shut up, it would continue being a thriving nation. Wonder what they think of that criminal prick zelensky now? And they thought it was hilarious he was on a TV show. And worthless tho...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So am I to understand that there are two types of people living in the Ukrainian: 1) Russians and 2) anti-Russians; the so-called Ukrainians created by the West.

When did the west start to create these so-called Ukrainians?
edit on 6-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaESN

If it wasn't for Putin, Ukrainians and Russians would be crossing the border to party and share gifts, not to rape and murder.

THIS ^^^ Is so Wrong. There are large groups of Ukrainian Nationalists in the west who hate Russians and quite frankly anyone that isnt pure Ukrainian or Western European. Ukrainians and Russians in the east get along great (for the most part)and always have considering this is where the large majority of ethnic Russian Ukrainians live. Ukrainians in the east speak Russian and continue to practice Russian traditions and cultural activities.

Eastern Ukraine is the area that the Poroshenko Ukrainian government put in very strict anti Russian language and culture rules and laws and then the Zelenskyy government continued to enforce like removing Russian as Ukrainians 2nd official language and no longer allowing Russian to be taught in Eastern Ukraine schools or allowing Russian to be spoken in these Eastern Ukrainian schools even though the Russian language was these children's fluent language. Heck, the Ukrainian government was even getting towns and villages where Russian was the most spoken language to remove all street and highway signs that contained Russian and even made store owners and businesses remove their Russian store front names and change them to Ukrainian.

How do you think this stuff would fly in the USA in Hispanic towns in SoCal if they were told to remove any and all Mexican language on any publicly seen signs?
What about in Canada if the Canadian government said "no more French" spoken in schools in Quebec where the kids don't know english? Think this would fly with the French people of Canada?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RickyD

Well, you were wrong because the West and/or the US didn't start this war. Putin did.

And where's that got him?

More NATO, not less.

The way the Ukrainian Nationalists and the Poroshenko Ukrainian government was treating the millions of ethnic Russian Ukrainians in the east, Putin showed a lot of restraint for not dropping bombs in 2014/15; when Poroshenko was bombing residential areas all Over the Donbass

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

The war between Russia and NATO countries, which is going on in Ukraine, will soon be 2 years old.

Is there a point going further when the first sentence is complete fantasy?

You are following CNN too closely if you don't know this is going on. Supplying a country and training them with unlimited weapons and funds to attack another countries ethnic civilians, who happen to live and be born in Ukraine and their soliders that are there to protect them would, imo be "at war" with said country.

Russia vs NATO is indeed taking place with the Ukrainian civilian (some of them) paying the price.

Amazing not a single thing you typed is correct.

Western countries are supplying Ukraine with very much limited supply of mostly older weapon in response to Russias continued invasion.

If NATO was at war with Russia this conflict would have been over long ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Biden and their totally careless president pushed them into this war which Biden needed to cover up the fact that he and later the democratic party was laundering all its money there. If they gave a damn about the people, they would have allowed Russia in without fighting back and allow the world to work it put through diplomacy. And if that meant giving back Crimea which Ukraine took itself in 1992 or so, give it back. But to destroy all that financial evidence, they were promised unattainable glory and victory and in doing so they killed off half their nation and it will be a crap hole for the next century when if it gave back Crimea and shut up, it would continue being a thriving nation. Wonder what they think of that criminal prick zelensky now? And they thought it was hilarious he was on a TV show. And worthless tho...

So countries should just allow themselves to be invaded?

Russua invaded crimea in 2014, that didn't stop them invading the rest of Ukraine in 2023.

Crimea has been part of Ukraine since the 1950s.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It appears I have wifi on my flight so I will keep looking for the video I saw with the actual video of the guy I speak of who was actually in the front. While I look here is even more reporting on Ukraine's "conscription" which is as this video puts it...more like people snatching.

Didn't Time magazine give him "man or person of the year" a year or 2 ago?

I guess Time Magazine doesn't care for handicap people and Liberal hero Zelenskyy, goes around kidnapping handicap people, while making handicap faces, he puts them on the front lines in very dangerous places, Zelenskyy is an a-hole, he's an a-hole, la da dee da da da

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Crimea has been part of Ukraine since the 1950s.

And Crimea was more then happy to join Russia

www.foreignaffairs.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 6-1-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join