It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing sentiments of Ukrainian citizens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Most of the good soldiers and conscriptable men have already died or are so wounded they cant fight...

Should be a cakewalk for Russia now then surely?

I may choose not to hold my breath.

edit on 5-1-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Legally yes there are exemptions...but recruiters have been given an inpossibke task to replace the losses they have sustained...so they will literally "take" anyone they can.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Every day I watch geo located reports from the front lines...every day for almost a month now has been nothing but ukraine losing territory. Also thise gains are getting bigger and bigger by the week. I will go out on a limb and say in my own opinion ukraine well be completely overrun in less than 6 months.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Most of those guys are dead...

What with all the HIMARS launchers Russia has destroyed...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Pretty sure they have destroyed some...along with a few patriot batteries

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Every day I watch geo located reports from the front lines...every day for almost a month now has been nothing but ukraine losing territory. Also thise gains are getting bigger and bigger by the week. I will go out on a limb and say in my own opinion ukraine well be completely overrun in less than 6 months.

People have been predicting Ukraines imminent defeat since the beginning. Yet here we are almost 2 years on.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Pretty sure they have destroyed some...along with a few patriot batteries

www.forbes.com... rying/?sh=6010b5607eb8

link   

Most of those guys are dead...

You know this, how?

For someone who doesn't care about Ukraine or Russia you sure seem to have a downer on Ukraine.

link   

Legally yes there are exemptions...but recruiters have been given an inpossibke task to replace the losses they have sustained...so they will literally "take" anyone they can.

The video you posted used the term 'special needs' not 'disabled' so we need specifics.

english.nv.ua...

However, I can't argue the fact that they will take special needs persons who can function well in certain positions. It's just common sense to me considering their desperation for troops.
edit on q00000013131America/Chicago2626America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Can you tell me who is going to fight this war next year? Most of the fighting age males are either dead or so wounded they cant fight. Something I pointed out almost 2 years ago...russia just has more people...flat out. If they kill similar numbers each russia will always win. Now in reality Russia is killing more of them than it loses but those numbers are hard to get concrete values for with each side lying to benefit themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That dude is obviously handicapped...in a trench...on the front...with a stick...and he himself says his commanders said to get a weapon off a russian in battle. They fact he seems to believe and trust that goes to show his mental handicap

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Can you tell me who is going to fight this war next year? Most of the fighting age males are either dead or so wounded they cant fight. Something I pointed out almost 2 years ago...russia just has more people...flat out. If they kill similar numbers each russia will always win. Now in reality Russia is killing more of them than it loses but those numbers are hard to get concrete values for with each side lying to benefit themselves.

Men aged 18-60 years without certain exemptions were/are not allowed to leave the country, so men are turning 25 years old every day. Never-ending supply of troops on the way?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That dude is obviously handicapped...in a trench...on the front...with a stick...and he himself says his commanders said to get a weapon off a russian in battle. They fact he seems to believe and trust that goes to show his mental handicap

Who knows the actual situation, could PTSD play a role? We just don't know.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wars are rarely decided by population and most of the evidence is Russia is losing more troops and equipment.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You constantly make anti Ukraine claims based on your say so.

I choose to take them with a pinch of salt.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No...that is not PTSD and if you really believe that I can't really debate this with you as that's would mean you are denying reality. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub can tell that guy has no business in the front or in uniform. He has a F&#*ing stick and its not even unironically...

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Then you have done no actual looking into this past western media which lies just as hard as russian media. Why not give a browse through geo located reports...they tell a different story.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I haven't posted in a ukraine thread on months actually...not sure what or who you have me confused for but you seem confused.

What you never take with a pinch of salt is reports that confirm your bias...and it shows and makes you look like a silly ignorant sycophant.

At the end of the day I follow this war out of military and current events curiosity...no matter what happens or who wins as long as WWIII doesnt actually happen...I could careless which s#&%%y side wins a s#&%%y war. I am just not gonna rah rah one side because my country backed them...when I dont agree with what my own country has done and is doing.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No...that is not PTSD and if you really believe that I can't really debate this with you as that's would mean you are denying reality. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub can tell that guy has no business in the front or in uniform. He has a F&#*ing stick and its not even unironically...

It's one soldier's experience or mental degradation, which you choose to make it a global issue well it's not conducive of the whole picture and I never said he should be or should not be at the front - it's not anyone's call but his commanding officer. Why they put him in uniform well we just don't have that information, now do we? Neither do we have any information as to his mental health before the front and during the front experiences.

edit on q00000033131America/Chicago2525America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I haven't posted in a ukraine thread on months actually...not sure what or who you have me confused for but you seem confused.

What you never take with a pinch of salt is reports that confirm your bias...and it shows and makes you look like a silly ignorant sycophant.

At the end of the day I follow this war out of military and current events curiosity...no matter what happens or who wins as long as WWIII doesnt actually happen...I could careless which s#&%%y side wins a s#&%%y war. I am just not gonna rah rah one side because my country backed them...when I dont agree with what my own country has done and is doing.

Same here, I just follow current events which includes the war in Ukraine and have an opinion, nothing more on my side either. I do take exception when people post one example of something they think is going on on a wider scale, without proof.
edit on q00000036131America/Chicago4848America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join